+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Aderans???

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Have you seen the state that Cuba has been in lately? That's a pretty poor example, though I'm not surprised at your inability to present a cogent argument given your history and the inability to thoroughly read through replies, which is why I specifically pointed out Japan as a good starting point for Aderans... which leads me to believe you may also be geographically inept that thinking Cuba is a good starting point while overlooking Japan when presented.

I've noticed this guy named hellouser is the most negative person on this site. We should all vote to ban this loser. All he does is whine and complain. You seem to be the most depressed with your hair loss, do you have trouble getting laid or something?

lmaoo i think this guy just lives in his moms basement, on the computer all day long and depresses over his hair 24/7. I bet out of all 2000+ posts, he hasn't contributed one valuable thing for this website. Ban this guy please.

And here come the trolls!

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    And here come the trolls!
    You got to admit it. At times you sound like the PR guy for North Korea.

Quote Originally Posted by Hicks View Post
    You got to admit it. At times you sound like the PR guy for North Korea.
    That implies I have some secret agenda as North Korea's shady as hell. I have none, I just want a timely release of any of these treatments. I'm pro-consumer/pro-patient.

And yeah, I don't sugarcoat anything and I don't see why I should try to polish a turd as the current situation with treatments in the pipeline is shit.

lol hellouser is just red pill as ****. dont hate

Quote Originally Posted by mikeswick View Post
    lmaoo i think this guy just lives in his moms basement, on the computer all day long and depresses over his hair 24/7. I bet out of all 2000+ posts, he hasn't contributed one valuable thing for this website. Ban this guy please.
    Actually, Hellouser's RU guide and log really helped me out a lot, at least he's not posting crap trying to p*ss people off...

Hellouser is actually a very intelligent and well-informed poster. He has a legitimate point about the FDA stifling innovation and big pharma primarily concerned with making money and oftentimes preserving the status quo. They probably think about the good of the common people third, and well behind making ridiculous amounts of money. The medical industry is very corrupt and frankly, so is the hair loss industry. Even the doctors who appear to be ethical.

And the conspiracy theory concerning the potential commercialization of the electric car is very true. Plenty of parties, such as the oil companies, would lost ridiculous amounts of money if the electric car was ever mass-produced.

Lastly, I like the name of the user "mikeswick". I'm into the UFC too and "Quick" had some great fights in his day.
    Last edited by Winston; 01-28-2014 at 11:03 AM. Reason: Possible false and defamatory comments removed.

Quote Originally Posted by greatjob! View Post
    He is an over-dramatic woman who enjoys being the victim and blaming everyone for his problem. It is pointless to carry on a debate with him, he gets into arguments with people on a daily basis, and his posts always sound like he's PMSing, which is strange because from his posts I have gathered that he hates women.

Let's make a list (according to hellouser) who is to blame for the lack of a cure:

1. The FDA
    2. Women
    3. Biotech companies
    4. Researchers/Scientists
    5. Big pharma
    6. Society
    7. Bald people themselves

And I'm sure he has many more...

C'mon guys, are we really going after Hellouser. We are all entitled to our opinions. No one agrees on everything. Hell I don't always agree with Hellouser. But a lot of things he says has some truth to it. We all think about it, but don't like to bring it up because its depressing as hell. I can see where his frustration comes from.

It's no secret that effective treatments for hairloss such as RU & NEOSH have been shelved in the past for business reasons. And then we have decent therapies that have proven sufficient efficacy to become marketable that are unable to gain sufficient funding such as Histogen.

The first time I saw his posts was when he made that goofy poster of Lauster back in 2012 and it made me chuckle for days. God that was sooo funny And lets be honest there was merit to that. Lauster abandoned all his research and moved on and we haven't heard from him for well over 4 years now!

He even tried to start a website to raise awareness about MPB with Axel.

I think if venting on a hairloss forum helps you get through the day, then its therapeutic enough to be acceptable as long as its not harmful to other members. Some of the things, Scorpion and others were writing on this forum were horrific and should have been erased from the start. I'm sure it had a lot of negative impact on the self-esteem of younger sufferers. Hellouser should never be put in the same basket. He is just frustrated and is tired of waiting for an option.

Hellouser you're awesome brother and I wish you had a science background...because I can tell with your motivation and charisma you would have solved this thing in a heartbeat. Stay upbeat

Better are coming