+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast

Hi, We have seen many people think about preventing hair loss only after they have lost many of it. But if you start early taking care of your hair like if you are aware for hair loss then it can be prevent up to the great extent. Like there are many easy and reliable steps mentioned below
    Follow a healthy lifestyle: Eating fruits & Vegetables which certainly contain vitamin B, Iron, Calcium and zinc have especially been linked to healthy hair. Always consume a protein rich diet where we all know hair is made by protein fibre & Drink adequate water.
    Adopt simple home treatment : You can adopt the home hair treatments which contains the procedures like Making the a paste of henna, curd, soaked and ground fenugreek, ground hibiscus flowers, ground gooseberries, and egg (all of them or any one) and apply it onto the hair and scalp for about an hour before shampooing. Done regularly, this will make your hair stronger and better-looking. But remember that henna is suitable only for dark color hair because it tints hair red.
    Hair transplantation: The Instantaneous change!
    Avoid things bad for your hair : If you wanted to have the instantaneous prevention of hair loss then go for Hair transplantation with a proper online medical counselling at metro cities which can provide you the significant services regarding your hair baldness issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Onion Knight View Post
    So Herbaliser your treatment it that? Correct me If I am wrong please I want to try it.

Topical Treatment PART 1: 50/50 olive oil, pumpkin seed oil in a bowl for 0,5 L. + 5 teared (opened ) organic green tea + a big handful of lapacho tea. I let this bowl getting hot without boiling it for about 15 minutes after that I take a filter and a bottle that close up good so the air won't get inside I collect only the oil that drop from the bowl after that I take my bottle and put it on my fridge. So the warming thing was for the ingredient to get inside the oil if I'm not wrong.

PART 2: What I put on my head (in a little bowl before) is 3 tsp of oil (the oil from my bottle from PART 1) I grind one bag of organic green tea and about 10 leaves of fresh coriander it will look like some wasabi(Green sticky stuff with sushi)after that I put the wasabi thing on the little bowl and stir it with the rest of the mix after that I add 1 tsp of coconut oil 3tsp of fresh coconut milk and 3 tsp of dr. bronners soap, and I stir again.
    After that I take my little bowl and put it on my head put a protect caps to surround my head and let it rest for 30 minute or 60 minute (CAn I?) and finally rinse it of with lukewarm water with a shampoo naturally if possible. Sidenote can I put emu oil and castor oil with this treatment for a bonus???

Oral Treatment: 4 times a week i juice 2 stalks of celery, big handful of spinach and kale, half a cucumber and put in a handful of coriander 2 times a week (the taste is just pure awful with coriander but just put in half a lemon) and the other day carrot juice.

And I will take 2 tsp of chlorella powder mixed in a half glass of water two times a day

Can you tell me if everything is right? Thanks.
    My wife is going to help me to take clear step by step pictures this weekend, how i use the topical remedy.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbaliser View Post
    My wife is going to help me to take clear step by step pictures this weekend, how i use the topical remedy.
    Put the image if your want :P. I think I got it all clear though. Can you explain us why you choose each ingredient I am curious about it I suppose you have MPB.

But How theses ingredient work against the DHT or the other things that attack the hair? Or is it only a ''booster'' to send nutriment to the scalp and blood flow for help the hair to come back?

Because I could listen to other people and put on my head carrot,banana,eggs etc... and honestly this is literally stupid and I am not sure that random ingredient work you choose them for a reason (I hope) I know some of them but chlorella powder, Bronners soap (I can't take that I don't have it in my town), fresh coriander I never hear about them and why theses what does they do...

Thanks to answer

Put the image if your want :P. I think I got it all clear though. Can you explain us why you choose each ingredient I am curious about it I suppose you have MPB.

But How theses ingredient work against the DHT or the other things that attack the hair? Or is it only a ''booster'' to send nutriment to the scalp and blood flow for help the hair to come back?

Because I could listen to other people and put on my head carrot,banana,eggs etc... and honestly this is literally stupid and I am not sure that random ingredient work you choose them for a reason (I hope) I know some of them but chlorella powder, Bronners soap (I can't take that I don't have it in my town), fresh coriander I never hear about them and why theses what does they do...

Thanks to answer
    First you ask me to put a more specified explanation, and then suddenly you choose words like literally stupid because you donīt bother to do youīr own research regarding my ingredients.

If my pictures is not clear enough for you regarding my hair loss improvement, and your claim that it is DHT that causes it means that you already decided that itīs not treatable by natural resources.
    I think i had it actually like epipapilla in this forum mentioned, that hen was impressed that iīm still here by the comments that i get all the time.

And yeas i had so called male pattern baldness caused by "DHT", starting 20 years ago and it did not bother me that much actually, but still i tried minox for a while with side effects, and itīs definitely not worth using drugs for hair loss.
    Tired of explaining more actually so i will leave you hens alone.

First you ask me to put a more specified explanation, and then suddenly you choose words like literally stupid because you donīt bother to do youīr own research regarding my ingredients.

If my pictures is not clear enough for you regarding my hair loss improvement, and your claim that it is DHT that causes it means that you already decided that itīs not treatable by natural resources.
    I think i had it actually like epipapilla in this forum mentioned, that hen was impressed that iīm still here by the comments that i get all the time.

And yeas i had so called male pattern baldness caused by "DHT", starting 20 years ago and it did not bother me that much actually, but still i tried minox for a while with side effects, and itīs definitely not worth using drugs for hair loss.
    Tired of explaining more actually so i will leave you hens alone.
    I didn't mean to offend you buddy. Im not English . I didn't not say that YOUR ingredients was stupid I was talking about they OTHERS that mention that eggs,carrot, and plenty of random fruit will cure baldness . I know people often treat you like shit here I'm not one of them.

I don't need pictures cuz yours is already clear bro...

I have done some research but I wanted to hear from you cuz is YOUR treatment so I was just curious.

Sorry for the confusion ? People want you help I hope you know that.

Hello Herbaliser
    I am writing from Turkey
    What and how should I use?
    My bad English ' I wish to apologize
    material and dosage
    thanks...

Hey, I'm waiting for Herbaliser to create a topic or to be more specific about his method he confuse me a little bit when he say he create a big oil bottle with olive n pumpink and other stuff (because he change some thing or forget to mention thing) and to it his topical he only put 3 tps of it IT'S NOT CLEAR. But anyway. I'm not Herbaliser but I can help you since he seem to be gone and we never know if they will come back I hope he does cause I like this guys even if people laugh of him he keep coming back and try to help us. Let me try to help us.
    1-Each time you sweat after work, gym, sex??? (If you are intense like that hehehe) Shower ALWAYS never alow sweat on your hair you don't have to wash it but take a lukewarm water for remove the excessive sweat. Also no always put stuff on a cleared head after a simple lukewarm water wash or a shampoon wash ALWAYS you don't want dirt to interfere with the topical.
    2-No never take toasted oil Herbaliser mention it if I'm correct if you take toasted it remove the importance of the oil. Here always go on amazon they have always what you need sometime... depend where you are. http://www.amazon.com/Pumpkin-Seed-C...mpkin+seed+oil see? no toasted one also they should have olive no toasted
    3-He does you should go check the whole conversation he put a lot of picture I'm sure it work. I just don't remember if he has MPB.
    4-I cannot answer to that but it should be okay also you should try to look for Herbaliser ORAL solution he talk about it once again the whole conversation (the 25 pages)
    5- I begin to believe you never read the whole conversation :P
    6- Every topical once you stop will fall bro.. everything it's a lifestyle change you have to deal with that.

You should start now and reread the whole conversation and begin to buy product and begin the treatment and come back sometime for Herbaliser to confirm what I say but if you do some research all the stuff Herbaliser talk about seem to work so start now and put it on your routine! If you have anyway questions I can help we need each other on this forum.
    Hi OnionKnight,

Thanks for the tips!

Unfortunately, I don't live in the USA so Amazon is out of the question for me. The Pumpkin Seed Oil (Liquid) is hard to find from where I'm from (Asia), havent' found any yet in grocery stores around here.

I read the whole thread again and now everything's clear, thanks! I'm starting to hunt for the ingredients now but having hard time finding them.

1. Sweaty hair is not a problem since itīs moist, and i actually put flax oil before my remedy since it absorbs it easier.
    2. The oils are mostly carriers and regarding the olive, pumpkin seed oil, i use organic ones to be on the safe side.
    Pumpkin seed oil has itīs benefits, and the olive oil is only a needed carrier so it docent matter if itīs extra virgin but use an organic one.
    3. Still have regrowth, and my wife is going to help take pictures of my small new growing hairs, and how i prepare it and put it on my scalp.
    4. Skip the multivitamin stuff and taking vitamins in tablet form in general, since they donīt contain the necessary co-factors, co-vitamins as whole food has.
    Your body docent know how to digest (use) them properly, and i would suggest you to invest in slow juicer instead to get your nutrients.
    3 simple ingredients as cucumber, celery and spinach has enormous amount of vitamin, minerals and of course you get your silica and real biotin and not the "synthetic" d-biotin in a pill form.
    5. I got quiet fast results inside a month actually, when i saw my first like new born baby white hairs sprouting.
    6. You can use this treatments intensely first to get results, and my intention is to be so called fully recovered, and then only use the topical for 2 times a week, keep the juicing and chlorella, spirulina from now and then.
    7. Organic ones only.
    Hi Herbaliser,

Thanks for taking the time to reply!

I'm having a very hard time finding Pumpkin Seed Oil from where I'm from (even the high-end grocery stores don't carry them). I'm from Asia. If I can't find any within the week, I'm thinking of going ahead with just the Olive Oil. Or do you think another oil can be suitable? I think I found Castor Oil available here.

Luckily we had a Juicer that is not being used in the house, so looking forward to put it to use!

I have a last question, you mentioned in one of your earlier replies that you take Chlorella twice a day (AM and PM)? Do you still take it twice a day along with Spirulina? Ex. Chlorella and Spirulina AM and PM?

I got checked up by the Dermatologist for a skin condition, and she also checked my previous condition (sebhorric dermatitis) which is like Dandruff. She gave me a topical to put on the dandruff part. But will still use your topical once I buy all the ingredients.

Thanks Herbaliser! Really great that you still keep replying to us.

Hi... this is new to Canada... I started using Oct 1... go to www.haircanada.net... I got the Men's System and the Rejuvenique Oil.. it's all natural and it is working! Look up the research on Capixyl My hair had a big gap between the front and the back... like the island had separated from the continent. ya, seriously.. anyway.. my hair is thicker.. not falling out now and there are baby hairs.. two months in.. I'm not going to stop.. the before and afters are awesome..

Quote Originally Posted by arashicage View Post
    Hi Herbaliser,

Thanks for taking the time to reply!

I'm having a very hard time finding Pumpkin Seed Oil from where I'm from (even the high-end grocery stores don't carry them). I'm from Asia. If I can't find any within the week, I'm thinking of going ahead with just the Olive Oil. Or do you think another oil can be suitable? I think I found Castor Oil available here.

Luckily we had a Juicer that is not being used in the house, so looking forward to put it to use!

I have a last question, you mentioned in one of your earlier replies that you take Chlorella twice a day (AM and PM)? Do you still take it twice a day along with Spirulina? Ex. Chlorella and Spirulina AM and PM?

I got checked up by the Dermatologist for a skin condition, and she also checked my previous condition (sebhorric dermatitis) which is like Dandruff. She gave me a topical to put on the dandruff part. But will still use your topical once I buy all the ingredients.

Thanks Herbaliser! Really great that you still keep replying to us.
    Give it a shot.
    And remember the oils are (only) carriers, and still for me the pumpkin seed oil is on the safe side by "simple googling", but the oils them selves docent trigger the main reasonas the other ingredients does.

If you have a day over from time to time you can leave the treatment on your scalp for a longer time without the soap.
    It runs a little in the beginning due to the oils, but after a while it hardens nicely and stays on your scalp "without a shower cap".
    The enzyme progress from the ingredients slowly oxidizes on your scalp.

The meaning with the fast treatment with the soap is that it oxidizes way quicker, and therefore easy to put half an our before showering.
    And by the way the juicer is perfect not only for your hair (biotin, silica vitamins, minerals etc...), but also for your overall health.
    So simple to pick up some greens in the grocery store as cucumber, celery, salad, carrots and small green apples for example.

I know iīm against synthetic supplements or drugs, but at the same time it shows to prove me right, since we cannot fool our bodies thinking otherwise.
    Still take chlorella, spirulina from time to time since they are aīn easy non synthetic source of nutrients, but the juicer is major for me due to the freshness (non nutrient loss), and not put to any minimalism proportions.

Hope you understand my way of treating and not curing hair loss, since even if it is hereditary docent mean that we cannot treat it, by using drugs that docent belong in our system.