Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by JonB. View Post
    THATS NOT HIS MHT WORK.

Guys if you want a short hair look that HIS offers than go to HIS ...Don't listen to other people from other firms or people who have never had the HIS treatment.

The danger is people going to hacks like the guy who did the video patient.

I don't really care one way or the other but misinformation is unacceptable.

I watched the video and it was ridiculous to even mention HIS in the same post as you have done.

Krauss, You should be ashamed of yourself for making such a ridiculous connection and one that is deragatory.(SP)
    JonB is just a shill for "HIS"! How many times can you pimp "HIS" in in a single post? We should turn this into a drinking game!
    You have to be a fool to have your head tattooed!

Quote Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
    JonB is just a shill for "HIS"! How many times can you pimp "HIS" in in a single post? We should turn this into a drinking game!
    You have to be a complete nitwit to keep spouting off misinformation in blind ignorance.

If you keep attributing poor work or false claims against one company, of course the name of that specific company is going to come up.

You keep trying to generalize and lump HIS clinic with Rassmasan or other transplant clinics that have tried to get into the pigmentation business. Rassmasan doesn't even use the same inks and techniques that His Clinics do. Rasmassan utilizes a straight-up tattoo grade ink which is completely misguided on his part. His folly doesn't make the procedure of scalp pigmentation a poor option in the hands of experts in this specified field. It simply means: Don't go to Rasmassan if you want this type of procedure done.

That's basic sound reasoning.

It would just as inane as if someone posted a YouTube video or pictures of someone who got hacked up by a poor hair transplant. Should the takeaway from that be that nobody should ever consider getting a hair transplant?

Quote Originally Posted by krauss View Post
    Found this You Tube Video:
    This poor guy's head was done by Rassman at NHI. Rassman was taught by HIS Hair Clinic. Looks like ##@* to me, solid and blue.

Please detail the following:

1) How do you know this patient had a procedure done at NHI?

2) After confirming point #1, please inform us which procedure he had done: the hair transplant or the scalp pigmentation?

3) Please confirm how you know Dr. Rasmassan was trained at HIS Clinic? (*His Clinic are not big fans of Dr. Rasmassan...)

I'm not a shill. If you want to know about a service I had then thats what you get.

I happen to get an email message on every post from this thread since I posted to it and when I read total nonsense I come back to make sure guys who are looking for real alternatives don't get steered wrong by know nothings like yourself.

The HIS service rocks!

For those that prefer long flowing hair...Hair transplants from qualified and reputable surgeons make sense.

Do research, decide which look you prefer and best of luck.

JB

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    Please detail the following:

1) How do you know this patient had a procedure done at NHI?

2) After confirming point #1, please inform us which procedure he had done: the hair transplant or the scalp pigmentation?

3) Please confirm how you know Dr. Rasmassan was trained at HIS Clinic? (*His Clinic are not big fans of Dr. Rasmassan...)
    Looks like we've got another shill for "HIS" Don't these spammers ever learn?

Looks like we've got another shill for "HIS" Don't these spammers ever learn?
    Lol, yup, I was right with my initial assesment of you. You're a nitwit.

"...izzz a headz tatoooz guyz! Theys just shillz for HIS!! donu't lissen to them..."

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    Lol, yup, I was right with my initial assesment of you. You're a nitwit.

"...izzz a headz tatoooz guyz! Theys just shillz for HIS!! donu't lissen to them..."
    Thanks for proving my point.

Check out this link on the HIS website: http://www.*************.com/scalp-micropigmentation/

Quote from that link: "The reason why Dr Rassman is now offering scalp pigmentation as a solution for hair loss, is due to a recent visit paid by Dr Rassman to our Birmingham clinic in the UK, and Ian Watson and Ranbir Rai-Watson of HIS performing our MHT® technique at his Medical Center in Los Angeles."

They sound pretty chummy.

Apparently got a bad SMP and went to that dr. to get ht to fix it.
    Last edited by krauss; 02-02-2012 at 07:42 AM. Reason: typo

What the hell kind of doctor would stoop so low to do head tattoos? Rassman must be desperate for money. It’s unethical on so many levels!

should be a bad bad joke