Clear All
  • thechamp
    • Jan 2011

Guess I'll wait a d see how guted goes?

Comment

• vinnytr
      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by gutted
      its on its way, i should recieve it by sometime next week.
      What NW are you mate ?

Comment

• new bubble
        • Aug 2012

Originally posted by doke
        You have to apply one a day for 3 months so this is really expensive with no proof of any regrowth.
        It was like L Oreal aminexil or dercos man aminexil they were pricey in the beginning but when sales dropped off due to nor working you can now buy that cheaper.
        Im thinking i wonder how much profit is in that product as we know the drug companies do have to pay for many years of trials on humans before sale,but i think these companies are really milking us.
        No way am i buying that at that price of nearly £89 a month not sure how much it will be in uk but i should think it will be around the above price for one months treatment which is a rip off.

its a bad strategy by l'oreal to stagger the launches of neogenics as
        people will try it and then post there findings on the net, more people are on the internet these days than they were when aminexil was launched and most are on forums like this so there's no hiding place for companies. If a few post a negative comment many will not purchase it now and certainly not in the future, the power pendulum is in the consumers hand. So in my opinion there will be some kind of result but question is how much and for how long!

Comment

• gutted
          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by vinnytr
          What NW are you mate ?
          im a norwood 2, diffuse in the frontal region and is where i will only be applying.

i am using other stuff too, so results may be slightley blurred, but ive been on them for 18+ months now.

surprisingly ive already recieved the package from italy, didnt take too long.

Comment

• Jcm800
            • Jan 2011

How long did delivery take gutted? How much all in all?

Comment

• gutted
              • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Jcm800
              How long did delivery take gutted? How much all in all?
              around 2/3 days.

it was about £65 in total for the 14 vials.

Comment

• Jcm800
                • Jan 2011

Wow that's fast delivery. So, with that amount and hairline usage-how long do you anticipate 14 vials will last?
                I'd be using it that way myself so curious

Comment

• gutted
                  • Jan 2011

Wow that's fast delivery. So, with that amount and hairline usage-how long do you anticipate 14 vials will last?
                  I'd be using it that way myself so curious
                  i dunno, im guessing 1 vial has the potential to last a week.
                  And its not a lotion, its a liquid.

Comment

• Jcm800
                    • Jan 2011

Interesting thanks. Let me know how much you're going to apply and how often please once you've sussed it. I'm thinking of following suite shortly myself

Comment

• gutted
                      • Jan 2011

Interesting thanks. Let me know how much you're going to apply and how often please once you've sussed it. I'm thinking of following suite shortly myself
                      will do mate.

Comment

• niff1250
                        • May 2012

I got it (from the italian site).
                        Nothing to report so far. 6ml is huge, basically it has been designed to cover your all scalp. Doesn't seem to cause itching or whatever.

Comment

• gutted
                          • Jan 2011

just seen it listed on ebay - > http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DERCOS-VIC...item2ec1c72332

Comment

• dex89
                            • Jul 2012

Originally posted by gutted
                            Just read the description

"Hair loss affects millions of men and women worldwide. While thinning hair can be the result of many factors including illness, medication, trauma and even stress, most often it is caused by a genetic condition known asandrogenic alopecia. Recently, scientists discovered that people who are going bald still have a full head of viable hair follicles that have effectively “gone to sleep”. In other words, these follicles still have the potential to regrow hair but have fallen into a permanent rest cycle. The trick has been learning how to wake them up again and Neogenic promises to do just that."

Hope this is true...Please guys keep us posted, will definitely add this to my regime if I see positive results

Comment

• lothar99
                              • Jul 2011

Thanks for the link. I bought one.

Comment

• Erick
                                • Nov 2011

They are selling like pancakes, that is to say very fast. I am temped to buy this, but it's freaking $111 dollars for one month. What does it have, gold? I mean come on, wtf. Anyways, you guys who already have bought it need to make videos.

The question and my main concern is, what happens after you stop using it? Will the shedding come back with a vengeance? Which is typically what happens with any medication and lotion.

Comment

Working...