Women don't care about men losing their hair. They just want you to have a sexy body! - Page 3 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by FlightTL View Post
    I think pkipling was just trying to help, man.....but, hopefully you do what makes you happy! I think you'll get women no matter what- the right girl will love you regardless!
    I was indeed, but..... I'm gonna let this one go.

Quote Originally Posted by JeanlucBergman View Post
    . If the reason for a HT isn't to bang women, what IS the reason for it?
    Probably one of silliest comments ever made. Good luck in your journey

Quote Originally Posted by DAVE52 View Post
    Probably one of silliest comments ever made. Good luck in your journey
    I genuinely want to know what the reason is for a hair transplant if it isn't to appear more attractive and youthful to the opposite sex? We live in a superficial society, it is a requirement to look good whether it be for a job, or for interactions with women.

Please tell me what you think the reason for a HT is? I appreciate for betas who were virgins to begin with it wouldn't mean much, but for someone like myself who was a root rat prior to losing my hair I am losing a big part of my life without having hair.

dont feel so bad.. im 29 NW3 diffuse thinning all over including the sides of my head. cant take finasteride due to side effects. minoxidill dont work and I dont have Money for transplant. im a good looking guy always been. but im too insecure to have sex with women. yes im a 100% Virgin. never kissed touched boobs or ass or anything. sex and girls isnt everything in Life you can live without it...it does get lonely for me and I do get depressed off and on. I want hair not because of women but because I will look ugly and retarded if I Went bald. like an Alien. if you think you suffer mentally. try to live in my shoes for a day seriously. -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Soonbald View Post
    dont feel so bad.. im 29 NW3 diffuse thinning all over including the sides of my head. cant take finasteride due to side effects. minoxidill dont work and I dont have Money for transplant. im a good looking guy always been. but im too insecure to have sex with women. yes im a 100% Virgin. never kissed touched boobs or ass or anything. sex and girls isnt everything in Life you can live without it...it does get lonely for me and I do get depressed off and on. I want hair not because of women but because I will look ugly and retarded if I Went bald. like an Alien. if you think you suffer mentally. try to live in my shoes for a day seriously. -_-
    Dude get a hair transplant please mate. You can't be that bad. Try a small dose of fin. You can't let yourself die a virgin. I'm a norwood 3 with duffusing at TWENTY TWO. Try that.

I'm not straight, I'm into men and I most likely would't mind balding if I looked as gorgeous as this guy :https://www.instagram.com/mistercaccamo/
    Not everyone can pull off the bald look while maintaining their attractiveness, and I wish I could. I've been complimented quite a lot on my looks and I know i'm going to look like sh*t with a bald head. Being a 20 yo, I'm into guys my age and I'm pretty sure if I was interested in someone they wouldn't want to be with a balding man.
    Suffering from MPB is worse when you're gay because you check out other men more and wish you had their hair, it's devastating and depressing

Soonbald, what is you regimen right now and how is this working?

Soonbald, what is you regimen right now and how is this working?