+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    Of course. Any of these brute force sports and most of the athletes are going bald. Then compare that to sports where having lots of muscle isn't the main focus and suddenly everyone has a bit more hair on top.

There could also be a simpler explanation, and that is that in sports like MMA it naturally attracts people who are conditioned to be bulkier, stronger, and have elevated levels of testosterone (which eventually converts into DHT, right?). So it could also be different sports attracting different types of people at the higher levels.

That said, I do believe that aerobics has a good effect on hair no matter your genetics.
    I sale Hormones, and peptides for a living. This is my profession. Trust me!!! I wont mention names, but its due to the DHT compounds... With this being said, yes... you are correct, some dudes such as us, are pre exposed to some deegre of hair loss. Yes.. exercise is great for the entire body. It circulates blood to every organ! Im not taking anything away from these guys. They are God given, blessed genetic athletes... They can def kick my butt!!! lol Hey its all a mystery to some degree!!! Google my sign on name.. lots of info out there!!!

I love Joe Rogan and I think he looks OK like this. But, I have seen him up close in person a few times and I don't think he looks that bad with the transplants. He certainly could afford to have someone like Shapiro or Feller clean things up and do some follow up sessions to keep things looking tight. I guess if he's happy with it that's all that matters. I know he's happily married and isn't the type of dude to obsesss about his looks, so good for him.

jholcollege11

Quote Originally Posted by stylus187 View Post
    I sale Hormones, and peptides for a living. This is my profession. Trust me!!! I wont mention names, but its due to the DHT compounds... With this being said, yes... you are correct, some dudes such as us, are pre exposed to some deegre of hair loss. Yes.. exercise is great for the entire body. It circulates blood to every organ! Im not taking anything away from these guys. They are God given, blessed genetic athletes... They can def kick my butt!!! lol Hey its all a mystery to some degree!!! Google my sign on name.. lots of info out there!!!
    Hey sorry to get off topic from Joe Rogan, but I have a question Stylus187. I started taking a GNC product called Refine, which contains fenugreek-which I understand is known to boost testosterone levels. Could taking this supplement cause further hairloss with the boosted testosterone converting to additional DHT? I also think I may have low levels of testosterone. What supplement would you reccomend to boost levels that won't cause or potentially cause further hair loss if there is such a product? Thanks in advance.

A recent video of Joe with the buzzed not totally shaved head

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6gT2HWQKY0

Can't see the back of his head but at the 1:05 matk he turns his head and it doesn't look like his scar starts way up the side

I guess in his early 40s he's made peace with the hair loss and has been well patched up. Suits him. Having said that Hasson and Wong could have sorted him out for good. Anyways good for Joe he pulls it off but no one pulls it off better than Bas Rutten.

jholcollege11

Quote Originally Posted by DAVE52 View Post
    A recent video of Joe with the buzzed not totally shaved head

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6gT2HWQKY0

Can't see the back of his head but at the 1:05 matk he turns his head and it doesn't look like his scar starts way up the side
    Yea he looks pretty good with no hair. He should do SMP and he would look great and younger

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by jholcollege11 View Post
    Yea he looks pretty good with no hair. He should do SMP and he would look great and younger
    Joe Rogan would never tattoo his head. The entire concept is ridiculous and this guy is sounding more and more like a shill everyday!

jholcollege11

Lol Delphi! Of course u would respond to this. How's that super fullfillng life of yours going "big guy?" U find the fountain of youth super cure yet? We have a name for people like u where I come from.. it rhymes with DOUCHE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jholcollege11 View Post
    Lol Delphi! Of course u would respond to this. How's that super fullfillng life of yours going "big guy?" U find the fountain of youth super cure yet? We have a name for people like u where I come from.. it rhymes with DOUCHE!!!!
    You’re not fooling anyone Dude. You’re a shill and who the hell said I ever had a hair transplant fool? Good luck trying to sell your head tattoos.

jholcollege11

Quote Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
    Joe Rogan would never tattoo his head. The entire concept is ridiculous and this guy is sounding more and more like a shill everyday!
    Yea it looks like hair transplants were a wild success for him! How did HTs work out for you bud?