+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

JOELY,
    Thanks for that info man! Helps a lot. I didn't know that this RU stuff working as well as it is for some of you guys. Its good to hear for sure.
    1 more question you may be able to help with

Lastly, Im currently on Fin/Dut. Is it necessary to continue FIN/DUT while on RU, or can RU be effective by itself?
    Thanks again
    Last edited by champpy; 04-25-2015 at 12:25 AM. Reason: added question

HELLHOUSER,
    You seem to be the inhouse expert on RU. Would you say that this has proved beneficial to you, and if so, are you still currently using RU? I trust your opinion man. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by champpy View Post
    JOELY,
    Thanks for that info man! Helps a lot. I didn't know that this RU stuff working as well as it is for some of you guys. Its good to hear for sure.

Lastly, Im currently on Fin/Dut. Is it necessary to continue FIN/DUT while on RU, or can RU be effective by itself?
    Thanks again
    I think Dut is the best option . No since on being on both dut and fun at same time

Quote Originally Posted by champpy View Post
    JOELY,

Thanks again

RU would be effective by itself, but the combination of the three would probably be better. That is assuming you respond to RU which you probably will.

Hopefully you won't get sides but I know if I took all three I'd never get it up again

WOW

great pictures...!

Quote Originally Posted by Swooping View Post
    Awesome result too only 3 months into minoxidil + RU. Cut to same hair length;

hey thats me lol. im still making progress. i keep the top of my hair a little longer to get more coverage. i dont really want to buzz it but i will in two more months. if you guys want i can take a picture and post it with my hair longer. you still might notice some regrowth. i really hope my hair keeps growing back lol. i use ru 10% in 2ml, nizoral, minx, i have a bunch of topical spiro i thought i might as well get rid of so i use that at night. i have a big box of propecia. seriously considering taking a small dose, possibly topically because i feel it only works because some of it gets to the hair. will wait to add anything as powerful as propecia until i plateau

and honestly i took that before picture in late january and the after picture(that the op posted) was a month ago. so the pictures i posted today are closer to three months.

Congrats man! the results are amazing. it is very uncommon to reverse aga the way you did. im very impressed with the front, especially. never saw this kind of reversal aside from HTs or people using crazy stuff like oral spiro

yes, and i wouldn't of done it if it hadn't been for forums like this one . i owe all of you guys. for the inspiration and knowledge. i only wish i hadn't been so apathetic towards my hairloss in the past. i just pray it keeps growing back. like if i get results for another year who knows what i'll have .

Quote Originally Posted by gmill09 View Post
    yes, and i wouldn't of done it if it hadn't been for forums like this one . i owe all of you guys. for the inspiration and knowledge. i only wish i hadn't been so apathetic towards my hairloss in the past. i just pray it keeps growing back. like if i get results for another year who knows what i'll have .
    Hey, how do you prepare your Ru in minox? Do you make mix in the Ru everyday or do you make larger batches?