+ Reply to Thread
Page 117 of 225 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 127 167 217 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 2248

I see how Dr. Sadick is going to explain how HSC can be used with hair transplantation, but I REALLY hope their main goal is still to use HSC Complex to regrow hair WITHOUT transplantation. I think that's why we're all interested in Histogen in the first place, because it can regrow our hair without any permanent head scarring.
    This is not related to Histogen, but still very interesting: I was previously unaware of a company called Celtigen Therapeutics, headed up by Angela Christiano, a prominent hair loss researcher. Her company presented last year at the 7th Annual Stem Cell Summit (this is the stuff I'm really interested in): http://www.stemcellsummit.com/agenda.html. Here are 2 good things about her methods: 1. It doesn't involve surgery and 2. It's autologous so it might not require FDA approval. I could be wrong with the
    2nd though. I know the link was posted somewhere else on here, but I can't find where it was posted so I figured I'd post it again.

Quote Originally Posted by CVAZBAR View Post
    I We will send out a formal statement shortly and remain excited by the level of interest in HSC from both clinicians and patients.
    Please stay in touch.
    Take care,
    Gail

it would be nice if they were excited with results and not with the interest in new hair from an injection... uh, obviously there is interest in that whether histogen had a product or not....

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Stock View Post
    IND =Investigational New Drug Application

Clinical Trials--Drug studies in humans can begin only after an IND is reviewed by the FDA and a local institutional review board (IRB). The board is a panel of scientists and non-scientists in hospitals and research institutions that oversees clinical research.

It means they havent started the trials as yet.
    Thanks Penny Stock. Well at least we got the answer everyones been looking for. Yes Histogen is still alive and No they haven't started trials.

Inactive

Well i dont care if Spencer thinks that i am a Psycho. Only because someone has another opinion doesnt mean that the person is a Psycho.

And as i said why did they lie about the earthquake and told us their trials are delayed. Well we have spetembre and they havent started. So dont hate the player then.

Btw congratuations guys, one of the biggest Morons (IronMan) quoted you :-)

Well i dont care if Spencer thinks that i am a Psycho.
    ahahahaa did he actually say that?

Inactive

Dont know but according to IronMan and his second Accounts ;-)

Not me sorry fellas.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardDawkins View Post
    Dont know but according to IronMan and his second Accounts ;-)
    He didn't say you were a psycho. He just seemed concerned, since he thinks you need help. It seems he's also thinking of banning you but if you tone it down I'm sure he won't.

Inactive

Ok now i am really interesting in listening to this segment. :-) Its funny because i was on vacation the last few days.

But its funny i dont attack people with "**** you" like Kiwi does and i am the psycho because i raise vaild Histogen questions :-) Great

Hello Spencer greetings from me then

Excuse me for changing my opinion on Histogen, how DARE i to question infinite delays and changings on the homepage on vital parts, what am i thinking here. :-)

Good Lord how could i even think about saying that Tissue Engineering IS THE FUTUR and not some injetible Minox substitute.

But tell me what should i tone down? Show me some examples

Oh and only for you Kiwi, you mock me for sying Gho is good, but how come that your beloved Histogen is on a Tisue Engineering Congress?

Inactive

Hello McFly anyone home?

Hey you guys opened the can of worms here, so where is it?

Where are the updates from the August tissue Engineering Congress? Instead of getting somehing like " Wow we will kick Ass" we got a restructuring of the homepage with clinical trial data vanishing into thin air.

Hey Kiwi you spoke out like no one else, so how do you explain it? Preferably without using the F-Word to much, thanks in advance