+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

It's ok, cos most of others did.

Hence- it's alive and kicking.

Quote Originally Posted by eldarlmario View Post
    Thus, anything that vasodilates the blood vessels there is partly-helping to keep the hair follicles alive

and that we have a chronic state of vasocontriction there
    if only it were that simple lol

Quote Originally Posted by eldarlmario View Post
    It's ok, cos most of others did.

Hence- it's alive and kicking.
    A lot of this thread is way over my head, but what I can understand is interesting. The biggest take away for me is just how complex the pathology is. It's no wonder there are so few treatments, and that all of them are simply off-label, accidental discoveries (minox for blood pressure, finasteride for prostate, and ketoconazole for fungus). Personally, given the complexity of the pathology, I think the closest thing to a cure will be some sort of hair cloning or growth outside the scalp, then surgical implantation; unraveling the solution in vivo looks too difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by charlie76761 View Post
    wow... that is some post! Great info.. .good man! Was just about to order some OC but will go for TM instead.

Also, will go for some Calcipotriol - any preferred/trusted supplier with pre-made (apologies if already stated)

Also, what are your thoughts on BIM? Should it be able to cause growth?

And Seti - do you hold much hope for it? I guess no need to order Seti if going to use TM as exactly the same action, or will both be better than one?

Lastly, minox sulfate - am i correct that orally it as dangerous of normal minox?

Thanks
    Hey charlie, i see that you are going to give TM a try instead of OC. What did u read in the post that made you come to this conclusion?

do you know if TM comes in a powder and if so how does it need to be prepared?
    thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by champpy View Post
    Hey charlie, i see that you are going to give TM a try instead of OC. What did u read in the post that made you come to this conclusion?

do you know if TM comes in a powder and if so how does it need to be prepared?
    thanks man
    Hi Champpy, it's from the first page of the thread

"PTGDS<= Topical/oral TM30089(Long half-life- allowing once/day applications High potency. Analog of Ramatroban.) topical/oral Setipiprant(Newest CRTH2 inhibitor in trials, topical/oral Ramatroban(Short half-life, Demanding twice/day applications to keep itch and pain away continuosly. 1% topical is sufficient.), topical/oral OC(Shortest half-life and lowest out of the four listed here potency. Twice/day applications.) "

"PTGDS<= Topical/oral TM30089(Long half-life- allowing once/day applications High potency. Analog of Ramatroban.) topical/oral Setipiprant(Newest CRTH2 inhibitor in trials, topical/oral Ramatroban(Short half-life, Demanding twice/day applications to keep itch and pain away continuosly. 1% topical is sufficient.), topical/oral OC(Shortest half-life and lowest out of the four listed here potency. Twice/day applications.) "
    i posted the sources already

And about PGD2, what is the better price quality ? TM ? OC ? other ?
    I would like to add a pgd2 inhibitor.

If you use the internet search engine beginning with G and ending with E. And search for TM30089, the first link that comes up is HLH. Guys have experimented with this already in 2012. So im not sure how effective it is.

This thread is non-nonsensical research vomit.

Thanks charlie and eldarlmario. Right now i think the oc is slowing the loss a little. I might try n switch next month