14 years with Proscar 2.5 MG (Propecia for 8 years) - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread

Default 14 years with Proscar 2.5 MG (Propecia for 8 years)

I haven't really worry about my hair loss much or any for a long time. After using Propecia for over 8 years and then jumping to Proscar (Generic) brand, I haven't had any hair loss or gain. It has pretty much stayed the same for all this time. I have been using Proscar 5MG and cut into two for a few years now. Hair is still good and no hair loss. If you have any questions then let me know. I'm not 34 years old and start to lose my hair at 20 years old. Here are some images of me now if you like to see how I look now.

Here is my images fo my hair now 2017Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0010.jpg

Size:	88.3 KB
ID:	51729Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6611.jpg

Size:	90.5 KB
ID:	51730Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3120.jpg

Size:	85.4 KB
ID:	51731

Quote Originally Posted by feinburgrl View Post
    I haven't really worry about my hair loss much or any for a long time. After using Propecia for over 8 years and then jumping to Proscar (Generic) brand, I haven't had any hair loss or gain. It has pretty much stayed the same for all this time. I have been using Proscar 5MG and cut into two for a few years now. Hair is still good and no hair loss. If you have any questions then let me know. I'm not 34 years old and start to lose my hair at 20 years old. Here are some images of me now if you like to see how I look now.

Here is my images fo my hair now 2017Attachment 51729Attachment 51730Attachment 51731
    It great to read stories like yours. I'm in the same position. I've been taking finasteride for a very long time and it delivered as promised.
    I wish more men like us would come out and provide some balance about this drug on the internet. It's really a shame that so many young men are suffering needlessly based on a small number of isolated adverse incidents compared to the millions who have success like yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Zao View Post
    It great to read stories like yours. I'm in the same position. I've been taking finasteride for a very long time and it delivered as promised.
    I wish more men like us would come out and provide some balance about this drug on the internet. It's really a shame that so many young men are suffering needlessly based on a small number of isolated adverse incidents compared to the millions who have success like yourself.
    Hi zao, can you please give a brief description of your regimen, results, and timeline? Thanks

Also, OP can u tell us if youv tried anything else in the past for hair loss? Do u have prior pics?

I did use that shampoo that had 2% Nizoral but I don't think that really work. I use Propecia for 8 years and then Proscar to save money. Here are a few images when I started propecia 3 months in.

Wow awesome results.

What norwood were u before? Like a 3? What norwood are you now?

2.5 i would say.

Quote Originally Posted by feinburgrl View Post

Here is my images fo my hair now 2017Attachment 51729Attachment 51730Attachment 51731
    Thank you for sharing your story! People need to start sharing their success with this drug more often than not. It will help defeat the fear aspect of the drug itself and balding as a whole.

I'm at 19 and considering taking proscar/finasteride in the near future. I have to say your story and results are inspiring me to do so.

Did you expierence any sides at all?
    I know a lot of people proclaim that they've expierenced sides during the first few weeks/months of taking the drug. Another thing which worry's me about this drug is the 'shedding phase', did you experience this? If so how much hair was shed during the process?