+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    It all depends on your looks. If you are hot, you can wear a diaper and she will see you as cute.
    Sure looks help, but I was better looking then my friend last night. So it isnt everything.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    Yeah but asking her COLD is not sexy, it puts the girl on the spot, and she has to make a decision based on that. Rather if you go out, have FUN, and then make a move your chances of getting somewhere will be much higher.

That is what you are failing to see.

You may as well send her a message and say, I like you lets have sex.
    Again. I had no choice but to ask her on Facebook. I don't know how many times I need to say that.

Also I do realise it is not a good way to ask someone out fall stop.

I would not say it put her 'on the spot' cos I left her a message privately, it was not part of a live conversation so she had plenty of time to think about it.

Anyways.....I believe I am better looking than her ex IF I had hair so if she had turned me down with hair I would have been surprised. Its cos I am bald, or she has her eyes set on sum1 else.

I could keep trying it on with her and u never know but I can't be assed with that shit. I possibly could encourage her to meet up with me on a strictly 'friend' basis and she may accept and then I can woo her when we meet.

No, it's just 90%.
    Yes we understand your trying to say I must be an ugly bastard and that ugly people can't get girls. You have said many times its all about looks. You no longer need to tell us that anymore, cheers Scorpy.

I never told you are ugly. You might be average, but the girl you were after was super hot. It's all about castes. You might even be above average looking, but if the girl is super hot you will still be shit in her eyes. Remember, girl always wants a BETTER man than herself, meaning, more attractive, taller, richer, cooler, smarter, etc...but 90% of it boils down to initial attraction which is purely superficial.

How do you know the girl I was after was super-hot? How the feck do you know that? I would not put her in the super-hot category. She is my type, I am not sure my mates would feel as attracted to her as I am, as usually I have different taste to others. I go for cute brunette innocent looking girls. My mates usually like slutty looking girls with big tits.

Without hair I would still say I am average looking, its just whether girls are happy to go out with a bald guy, they may be embarrassed to do so, I mean I saw some girl earlier who was fairly attractive but she had a massive ass and that massive ass put me off her completely. So its probably the same for many girls in that they may think I have a nice face and body but my bald head puts them off.

And your wrong about girls wanting a better man than herself, I actually know a fair few bald guys my age who have girlfriends who are out of their league.

I never told you are ugly. You might be average, but the girl you were after was super hot. It's all about castes. You might even be above average looking, but if the girl is super hot you will still be shit in her eyes. Remember, girl always wants a BETTER man than herself, meaning, more attractive, taller, richer, cooler, smarter, etc...but 90% of it boils down to initial attraction which is purely superficial.
    where is this all coming from? Aren't you from eastern Europe? You watch way too much American television

I definitely picked a bad time to ask her anyway......

She is quite an independent girl who is always doing something, she likes to keep busy.

She has gone away this weekend camping, then next week she is moving in to a local town which is much much much more lively than the one she currently lives in.

She did say she was happy being single right now, which makes sense seeing as she has got a lot going on in her life she is also starting a new job soon, I am sure she can't wait to move to this new town and enjoy the pubs and clubs and other entertainment there. I get the feeling she is moving in with people she does not know and therefore has the potential to hook up with a guy who lives there.

Yes I know ppl will say NO ITS COS UR BALD! yeah probably true, but u got to admit it was not a good time to ask her when she has so much to look forward to and so much keeping her busy. I mean she could have just ignored my message or just deleted me from her friends.

I will try to make more conversation with her on FB and have to hope she does not meet anyone soon, and once she's settled down in 4 months time maybe ask her again if she is still single.

Hopefully by then this Propecia and minoxidil shit will have done its work.

Also I have to move out of my parents house in a few months and the most likely destination will be for me to move to the town she is moving too (not for stalking purposes, this is the best town in the local area) and in all likelihood on a night out in town I will actually bump into her and BOOM! I can bang her round the back of Tesco's.