Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Maradona
    • Nov 2011

**** we are desperate aren't we?

The release date will depend on the results of the first trial and @*#!ing big pharma....that's why we keep talking shit.

Comment

• clandestine
      • Aug 2011

Originally posted by born
      start propecia then and wait till 2016-2017
      Have already had sexual issues in the past due to SSRI's for anxiety/depression.

Not looking to risk impotence, abnormal ejaculation, decreased ejaculatory volume, abnormal sexual function, gynecomastia, ejaculation disorder, testicular pain, depression or persisting erectile dysfunction.

To me propecia is no 'solution'.

Comment

• bigentries
        • Dec 2011

I don't understand the wording. There is a date where they will release the information, or it's just the date they get the results of the trials?

Comment

• ILLSHAVEIT
          • Jan 2012

Shave it up buddies !!!

Originally posted by clandestine
          Have already had sexual issues in the past due to SSRI's for anxiety/depression.

Not looking to risk impotence, abnormal ejaculation, decreased ejaculatory volume, abnormal sexual function, gynecomastia, ejaculation disorder, testicular pain, depression or persisting erectile dysfunction.

To me propecia is no 'solution'.
          yes propecia is a no solution definitely i don't know how long I could take this drug, its eating me alive...though I don't think i have side effects besides anxiety ....I don't know If I will be fine after I quit, who knows what might happen to me, for now I am OK . But thinking about quitting because it's messing with my head...I will quit when I see the replicel news...then I MIGHT JUST SHAVE THAT *!@~ UP.

So let me get this straight.

I hear the guy in replicel said: 10% moderate results = rogaine
          20% good results = propecia

+50% super bonus results comparable to what they achieved in RATs EAR (damn wish I was them rats....lucky ass hairy ass big eared rats...they think theyre so cool with their hairy ears and hair all over their *!@!ing body, ill go to that lab and SHAVE THAT SHIT UP...see how that fails u lil rat..ull be a bald ass rat...IM GOING CRAZY lol ).

Anyways, 50% is extra bonus results but they havent tested in humans and in rats they got +50% hair increase which means...

the higher the PERCENTAGE of HAIR GROWN SHOWN in MARCH , the quicker the release date.

man if we get 10% ...that means 2020 or 2030 !!! idk if ill be alive by then LOL....fukin WW3 COMING...fighting with my bald head... xD.

Comment

• ILLSHAVEIT
            • Jan 2012

Originally posted by ramini
            With Histogen we might though get a full head of hair. I mean if it doesn't require cut and sewing the scalp, because its all injection and somehow it reverse the F-up disease toward growth instead of loss. so I am HOPING because i really need someone to bring this freaking techo into market in near future. FOR God sake I am only 23.
            Ramini, its true with histogen we might get a full head of hair. But I don't think we will see it soon enough, at least for most of us. You are 23 my friend, trust me you will see the cure and If I were you I'd start saving money shave my shit up and wait till that fateful day.

U might be 33 35 hell u might have a full head of hair from 33 and so on with the right money. Some of us have our years already gone by, we need this SHIT now !!!

We need replicel !!! NO REPLICEL = GHO IT UP ( WIN THE LOTTERY ).

I might go to Gho's place and hold him hostage "BACK UP ... BACK the !*@$ UP !!! NOBODY MOVE OR ILL SHAVE THE *!@! OUTTAT THIS GUY AND THEM HM GUINEA PEAG RATS TOO!!!!....ILL SHAVE HIM FOR GOOD...NOW GIVE ME A 1300 GRAFTS WITH NO SCARRING OR I WILL LEAVE THIS MAN BALD FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE !! THIS AINT NO REGULAR RAZOR, THIS IS A SPECIAL PATENTED RAZOR...ONCE I SHAVE THIS FUKER, NO HISTOGEN, NO REPLICEL, NO SCALP TRANSPLANTATION, NO FOLICA, HELL NOT EVEN A WIG WILL HELP THIS MAN "

DAMN im going crazy.....damn replicel just tell us !!!

Comment

• Kampung101
              • Oct 2011

There still seems to be confusion on the 20-30% regrowth number. Its proof of efficacy (meaning "this at least works"), its not the number that would be expected if its out in the market. If phase 1 results are successful in getting this regrowth number, phase 2 and 3 will be about building on that initial efficacy through how the injections are administered.

Comment

• BoSox
                • Jun 2010

Originally posted by Kampung101
                There still seems to be confusion on the 20-30% regrowth number. Its proof of efficacy (meaning "this at least works"), its not the number that would be expected if its out in the market. If phase 1 results are successful in getting this regrowth number, phase 2 and 3 will be about building on that initial efficacy through how the injections are administered.

Exactly, this is not a dosing stage. Anything positive about efficacy would be good news.

I promised my friend if replicel proves to be successful in their first human trials, I will grow a mullet for shits and giggles and sport it all summer. (I live in ohio, so I will pretty much blend in lol )

Comment

• ffar
                  • Jan 2012

Well let's hope that at least something will come out. Not like Intercytex ... it was promising and on the and it was sold for funny money

Comment

• ILLSHAVEIT
                    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by BoSox
                    Exactly, this is not a dosing stage. Anything positive about efficacy would be good news.

I promised my friend if replicel proves to be successful in their first human trials, I will grow a mullet for shits and giggles and sport it all summer. (I live in ohio, so I will pretty much blend in lol )
                    Hey man you are right any growth will be ok, but rest assured that there will be growth, they made it really clear that they will pass 20% i think and they got like 50% in rats.

However, the higher the growth the sooner the release for the market.

Don't get me wrong, if they get 10% thats good news too. But that means a bit more research more time ; - 0.

If you are young like 20-30, u can wait patiently and count the days till u get a norwood 2 or even 1 if the u manage to find the money ; - ).

Very nice point you made though, if it shows +50% It's like winning the lottery to me

Comment

• Follicle Death Row
                      • May 2011

But if they are dosing them with like 10, 100 or maybe it's even 1000 times higher than the anticipated market dose just to test safety and they only hit 10 or 20%, how exactly are they going to improve it with less cells? I should imagine the results will be pretty telling either way.

Comment

• Kampung101
                        • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Follicle Death Row
                        But if they are dosing them with like 10, 100 or maybe it's even 1000 times higher than the anticipated market dose just to test safety and they only hit 10 or 20%, how exactly are they going to improve it with less cells? I should imagine the results will be pretty telling either way.
                        I think the key is how the cells are injected that really determines the efficacy.

Also, keep in mind the potential for the treatment to be compoundable. Aderans has shown in their trials that their treatment using dp cells is compoundable, which provides an encouraging possibility for Replicel's treatment, obviously based on phase 1 trial being successful.

Comment

• clandestine
                          • Aug 2011

Excited for this coming April, we'll have to wait and see.

Provided Replicel proceeds through Phase 2, 3 clinical tries without a hitch, and efficacy of treatment is assured, is the earliest we can possibly hope for a release to market still 2015?

Comment

• Follicle Death Row
                            • May 2011

Originally posted by Kampung101
                            I think the key is how the cells are injected that really determines the efficacy.

Also, keep in mind the potential for the treatment to be compoundable. Aderans has shown in their trials that their treatment using dp cells is compoundable, which provides an encouraging possibility for Replicel's treatment, obviously based on phase 1 trial being successful.
                            Let's hope it's more than 20% and compoundable. That would be way better than what we have right now.

Comment

• Maradona
                              • Nov 2011

Originally posted by clandestine
                              Excited for this coming April, we'll have to wait and see.

Provided Replicel proceeds through Phase 2, 3 clinical tries without a hitch, and efficacy of treatment is assured, is the earliest we can possibly hope for a release to market still 2015?
                              That's the earliest of the earliest end of 2015 in market.
                              If everything goes well...I really hope so.

Comment

• CVAZBAR
                                • Dec 2010

If it's only 20% but it's compoundable, then it's still great. You would eventually be able to get the amount you want with repeated injections. How is that bad????

Comment

Working...