+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Topical Finasteride

There are not many studies on the effectiveness of topical Finasteride. Although there are a lot of studies on the safety of it, and it does seem to be safe.

Is anybody else using topical Finasteride for androgen alopecia?

If so, please tell me your experience with it.

Quote Originally Posted by rclark View Post
    There are not many studies on the effectiveness of topical Finasteride. Although there are a lot of studies on the safety of it, and it does seem to be safe.

Is anybody else using topical Finasteride for androgen alopecia?

If so, please tell me your experience with it.
    im using minox. as u probably remember..................

hope alls going well?

it would be pretty interesting to see what the old group would be posting, considering everything going on out there these days. oh well.........

I'm glad you are here, and are interested in hair loss topics.

I don't know what happened to the impact of hair loss. Since it's a Belgium site, it might now be in Belgium, French, or German. It's not in English though.

Do you know Fred's user id here? Also, do you know if blackg is using a different user id here? I was good friends with him.

We are probably some of the few people on this site that post about hair related topics, so I doubt they would kick us off.

I'm not sure, but I think that other site just disappeared, without a replacement in another language. Seems like he just wanted to end it. Also, I don't know his ID here, but I doubt he's here. I also doubt BlackG is here. However, if any of you are out there (here), say hi in this thread.

Yeah I dont think they'll kick us off, but at the same time it could disappear too. As I'm sure you've noticed, it seems like the vast majority of posts are ads, probably many posted by bots. So I'm not sure if its being moderated at all.

All we can do is talk about hair loss topics, unfortunately. When I read some of the posts here, it looks like the person writing them was either trolling or using hard core drugs. A lot of them are too stupid to even be real.

It might have something to do with the fires that occurred in the summer. This place is way better than ************. Look they kept it up an running. Impact of hair loss was one persons money. It eventually became a platform for That Guy who is a Nazi. Afro Vacancy and Hair Blues got tired of posting there at certain times. It was just stupid. Both of them complained and reported the Nazi.

*** wants everybody who is banned to rename themselves so Kevin can say "look how many users I have". It's stupid. I just go there to find my friend from Australia, and Yettee, but I don't see him post there very much.

But to be honest, I only go there once every two months, if that. It doesn't do it for me anymore. I don't care how many up or down points I get. I'm not going to become some numeric number of user id. Kevin can go FH if he thinks that's going to happen. It isn't. I'm not going to be a regular poster at a place that is offline three months of the year. I posted there eleven times this year, in total. He permanently banned me, and I don't respect him or the joke of his nine month site at all.

At least the people here are honest about what they advertise. Fred is a good person, I don't blame him for bowing out, if he did. Everyone wanted the Nazi banned, but it is what it is. It's entertaining and stupid at the same time. Free speech comes with a price. The price is that people are going to eventually leave what they don't agree with.

Speaking of that site... so do you have an active account there now? If so I want to pm you something there. I'd do it here but its impossible, I cant pm here (and asked the mods repeatedly to let me and got no response lol). But if you do have an acct there with which youre able to post and get pms, its a new username, right? So if so let me know what it is and Ill send you a pm.

In and out of there a minute ago. Send me message there if you want. It's might be smith. I don't want to get banned here, or there.

Could you please send me an email there? I'm online there now.

Quote Originally Posted by mark8 View Post
    Speaking of that site... so do you have an active account there now? If so I want to pm you something there. I'd do it here but its impossible, I cant pm here (and asked the mods repeatedly to let me and got no response lol). But if you do have an acct there with which youre able to post and get pms, its a new username, right? So if so let me know what it is and Ill send you a pm.
    Hope they give you email. Thought you were my friend, but I guess not.

So I found someone with that username there, but I dont think its you. Hes been a member for 13 years and hasnt posted anything recently. Could you doublecheck and let me know here? If you think its you Ill pm.