+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 107 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 ... LastLast

I find it strange how anyone on this forum would consider someone who's losing their hair and wanting a cure to be considered narcissistic. If you don't have a problem with being bald then maybe you should consider spending your time elsewhere. The fact remains that everyone here has the same desire - to keep their hair. Regarding DNA, tell me why some people get cancer and other's don't? It's in the DNA genetic makeup of each individual. Sure, if one chooses to smoke it's highly likely at some point in their lifetime they'll end up with lung cancer. However, that person has a choice and other's just draw the short stick. I'm not comparing being bald to having cancer. At least being bald won't kill you. But I can attest to the fact that balding at a young age can be emotionally devastating. You watch your youth fall before your eyes and guess what, you're still young. It's not a desire to remain forever young, but it is a desire to remain a healthy attractive individual a long as you can.

Quote Originally Posted by ALM View Post
    The reason nobody is posting is because it doesn't work. I've been using this formula precisely according to direction for over a year now and I'm losing more hair today than I was before I started it. DHT inhibitors are only a small portion of curing MPB. I honestly believe the true cure is hiding somewhere else in our DNA code because I can guarantee you Propecia, Dutasteride, Minoxidil, and RU aren't the answer. I've been on Propecia and Minox since they first came out and have been mixing Dutasteride in for the past 8 years. Have they helped? Probably so. The problem is after longterm use they become less and less effective. The body has an amazing ability to adapt. That's why I believe unless we alter the DNA code of a cell it will always seek the path in which it was destined to follow. Science has to push in another direction because DHT inhibitors in my opinion are a dead-end!

I want to ask you.. how often did you apply RU? what did you mix it with alcohol/pg? did you mix it yourself? and how many "ML" did you apply on your scalp each time? how many "MG" of also where did you apply it on the scalp and did you rubb it in HARD or tried dermarolling too? tell me in details how you applied it PLEASE...I used RU and dermarolling for 2 months hair was thinner no thickening no reduction in hairloss at all. I used like 5-7ml at ONCE. which is like 200-250-300mg of RU. I had no sides either strangely. strange how FIN and DUT and minox and RU hasnt stopped your hairloss bro.

Question has probably been asked many times before, but...

Will applying dry shampoo before using RU work to clear off all the sebum that
    hinders proper absorption into the scalp?

I actually don't wash my hair that often and i'm afraid that not doing so might
    somehow impair the efficacy of my solution.

Glad to get any tips regarding that matter.

guys...the thing that worries me the most about RU58841 is the Heavy metals that it contains. sure its small amounts but Heavy metals gets stored in the body the body cant get ridd of it, maybe from some treatment I dunno. but RU58841 isnt totally "PURE" and when you apply RU you get small Heavy metals each time and that adds up into ALOT after a few years. I just used around 300-400mg of RU and rubbed it in very hard on my scalp. I Think I do get slightly lower libido on RU. when I was off RU for a few Days my libido was higher all of a sudden I never thought that RU lowered my libido but it seems that it does. and my penis kinda lose abit sensitivity.

Hey,

I just seen this thread, never heard of RU before. I live in Ireland, how hard would it be to acquire these ingredients? Also is RU better than Spiro? After its discontinuation I need something to combine with Revivogen and Propecia. What about making your own Spiro?

Would anyone have a guide on creating Spiro? I know it another treatment, sorry, new here. Im interested in RU now, its a pity about S5 cream. The conbination of it, Propecia and Revivogen really worked for me. I also use Nizaral, Alpecin, Nourkin tabs, and lazer comb. I loved the Spiro cream as after applied I would take excess cream out with towel and then sprinkle some fibres on, it attached even better after the spiro and give strength and volume to hair. #I used the cream and messiness usually associated with S5 cream to my advantage. Now it been discontinued grrrr

Quote Originally Posted by Patrickfegan View Post
    Would anyone have a guide on creating Spiro? I know it another treatment, sorry, new here. Im interested in RU now, its a pity about S5 cream. The conbination of it, Propecia and Revivogen really worked for me. I also use Nizaral, Alpecin, Nourkin tabs, and lazer comb. I loved the Spiro cream as after applied I would take excess cream out with towel and then sprinkle some fibres on, it attached even better after the spiro and give strength and volume to hair. #I used the cream and messiness usually associated with S5 cream to my advantage. Now it been discontinued grrrr
    AFAIK S5 cream is coming back soon with a month or so.

I hear more and more about heart damage and RU. here is a post on yotuube I just read from a guy im deffo dropping RU..it still makes my hairline itch when I apply it. and dont or barely itches when im off it.

A friend of mine took this back in 2013 purchased from the same website you got yours from, over 6 months after being exposed to the chemical he developed heart problems - shortness of breath and tightness in his chest - he couldn't work properly due to constant dizzyness and shortness of breath - he was diagnosed with a rare form of heart failure and is on around 8 different medications daily now. I'd delete this video, have your entire house chemically cleaned and pray you havent caused yourself long term heart damage. Just to let you know, the company that was developing this chemical as a drug dropped it suddenly during their trials, nobody knows why.

Holy Shit, no hair worth that. I thankfully haven't purchased it yet. I was informed about the S5 cream, its great news as Spiro, or at least the S5 cream worked for me. Thank God as I am not sacrificing my heart for my hair.

Isnt Spiro used by transgenders? That stuff has feminizing properties.