+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

I use minoxidil for almost 21 years and never had skin problems. But i only use it once at night, maybe thatīs the reason, idk.

Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post
    They all read about minoxidil giving wrinkles before seeing wrinkles. Placebo effect.

Provide one f-ing proof, just one! You won't be able to do so, because this minoxidil giving wrinkles is just BS.

If poor there was, one would suffice. If so many people are getting wrinkles, why don't we have at least one before/after?

It's the same with your natural treatments nonsense, not one convincing before/after. But I guess people like like to rely on anecdotes or worse, faith.
    I have no clue why iīm debating actually since you already made up your mind, and not a simple non biased research by your own.
    When people write here that they rather have a deadly, silent decease instead shows how influenced you are of the society, and seriously docent it make you realize and wake up and think, since other people haves serious illnesses for real and to even compare hair loss?

By the way i used minox many years ago, and it was perfectly fine for a long time when suddenly one morning waking up looking like a zombie.
    Made me realize that i will never use a synthetic drug that changes my own body system just for hair, and the worst part is that your stuck with it for the rest of your life, just for your appearance towards others.

And of course the usual natural is bullshit comment, that will never be proven due itīs non possible profit reasons.
    Could you elaborate your dislike towards natural treatments, and why they don't work since they will never proven as treatments as i mentioned, and therefore easily dismissed as treatments due to all bottled snake oils out there?

Get back on topic guys, it's annoying coming into here reading 15 posts about minoxidil.

anyway, getting back ON topic, Histogen came out of this the clear winner here and used the congress to really showcase what they can do likely garnering them alot of partners.

This is the most optimistic i've ever been around this time, A lot of things coming.

They all read about minoxidil giving wrinkles before seeing wrinkles. Placebo effect.

Provide one f-ing proof, just one! You won't be able to do so, because this minoxidil giving wrinkles is just BS.

If poor there was, one would suffice. If so many people are getting wrinkles, why don't we have at least one before/after?

It's the same with your natural treatments nonsense, not one convincing before/after. But I guess people like like to rely on anecdotes or worse, faith.
    You chat utter shit pal. And don't call me a newbie. I've been here for years, not contributed much at all but still more than your negative, depressing, spiteful remarks. Says a lot about you as a person. Minoxidil decreases collagen. Guess what numb nuts? Collagen is what makes your skin firm and not creased. Obviously I'm no expert in everything like you think you are, but I've spoken to many who notice changes after as little as 3 months. Guess what numb nuts? You can't develop wrinkles, dark spots and decreased elasticity in that time. Do us all a favour and **** off

Quote Originally Posted by gainspotter View Post
    You chat utter shit pal. And don't call me a newbie. I've been here for years, not contributed much at all but still more than your negative, depressing, spiteful remarks. Says a lot about you as a person. Minoxidil decreases collagen. Guess what numb nuts? Collagen is what makes your skin firm and not creased. Obviously I'm no expert in everything like you think you are, but I've spoken to many who notice changes after as little as 3 months. Guess what numb nuts? You can't develop wrinkles, dark spots and decreased elasticity in that time. Do us all a favour and **** off
    Nizoral contains Ketokonazole, and it's been shown that when taken orally, it can cause erectile dysfunction.

Does this mean that I will get ED if I shampoo my hair with Nizoral twice a week? Of course not, that's impossible.

There's no data that proves that 5% of minoxidil on your scalp twice a day will make you develop wrinkles.

Even when taken orally, no patient reported that side-effect, so it's clearly all BS.

Nizoral contains Ketokonazole, and it's been shown that when taken orally, it can cause erectile dysfunction.

Does this mean that I will get ED if I shampoo my hair with Nizoral twice a week? Of course not, that's impossible.

There's no data that proves that 5% of minoxidil on your scalp twice a day will make you develop wrinkles.

Even when taken orally, no patient reported that side-effect, so it's clearly all BS.
    Seriously what is your intention?
    Could you provide us the data then, and who made the bullet proof trials?

I understand that you are a victim influenced by society's shallowness , and therefore the perfect victim for the industry, but could you at least try to do some non biased research even if itīs outside your safe zone?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbaliser View Post
    Seriously what is your intention?
    Could you provide us the data then, and who made the bullet proof trials?

I understand that you are a victim influenced by society's shallowness , and therefore the perfect victim for the industry, but could you at least try to do some non biased research even if itīs outside your safe zone?
    Seriously I'm the newby here and I have something to say. Herbaliser I don't understand you honestly... You ask Fred for some data on some product and you're not even capable of proving me some data on you're OWN natural treatment you promise us a post with a specific how to do list the past week yet you gave us nothing I even create a how to do and ask for your recommendation you didn't even tell me if is was wrong or good.

Fred is the guys with the most experience he's there from 2009 he try stuff Minoxidil, HT, etc... and he realist. But, we need to understand that maybe he is lucky and he have no side effect maybe MAYBE other will have side on the face but is not that popular.

What do we do Herbaliser you tell us that drug is bad and people who buy minoxidil are victim of the industries well I'm a newby what I am should I do wait to become bald??? Try natural treatment? Oh wait I can't you doesn't finish your post instead you go around and tell other that drug is bad. Is like a endless circle of hesitation.

Quote Originally Posted by Onion Knight View Post
    Seriously I'm the newby here and I have something to say. Herbaliser I don't understand you honestly... You ask Fred for some data on some product and you're not even capable of proving me some data on you're OWN natural treatment you promise us a post with a specific how to do list the past week yet you gave us nothing I even create a how to do and ask for your recommendation you didn't even tell me if is was wrong or good.

Fred is the guys with the most experience he's there from 2009 he try stuff Minoxidil, HT, etc... and he realist. But, we need to understand that maybe he is lucky and he have no side effect maybe MAYBE other will have side on the face but is not that popular.

What do we do Herbaliser you tell us that drug is bad and people who buy minoxidil are victim of the industries well I'm a newby what I am should I do wait to become bald??? Try natural treatment? Oh wait I can't you doesn't finish your post instead you go around and tell other that drug is bad. Is like a endless circle of hesitation.
    Taking one members opinions as gospel because he's registered on a forum before most other people. Classic newbie mistake. Give minoxidil a try by all means. It's good for maintaining hair and if you're very lucky you May get regrowth, just don't say you weren't warned.

Quote Originally Posted by gainspotter View Post
    Taking one members opinions as gospel because he's registered on a forum before most other people. Classic newbie mistake. Give minoxidil a try by all means. It's good for maintaining hair and if you're very lucky you May get regrowth, just don't say you weren't warned.
    I'm open minded gainspotter just Fred is realist and I see the bald issues like him I don't want to be bald and I want to fight it. Anyway, what do you use gainspotter to stop the hairfall and promote growth if you don't use minoxidil ?

Quote Originally Posted by Onion Knight View Post
    I'm open minded gainspotter just Fred is realist and I see the bald issues like him I don't want to be bald and I want to fight it. Anyway, what do you use gainspotter to stop the hairfall and promote growth if you don't use minoxidil ?
    I've actually just come off a 2 year minoxidil cycle as I didn't see any improvement personally. It's been 4 months Off and I've not lost any more hair. I'm only using nizoral and an oil extract conditioner aswell as adding lots of greens to my diet. It's not much and probably won't do anything to stop the loss but I'd rather stay off min and prop until something better comes along