+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 121 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by LongWayHome View Post
    Oh really?
    Instead of being a smart*** just answer the question, or maybe not if it makes you feel someone? feel in charge for once in your miserable life?
    is that it?

Anyway, I've used many things, including 15% from time to time, and it actually felt like it's doing something.
    Maybe it was only in my mind, made me feel good about using it I dont know, but I'm pretty sure it did something better than the 5% alone.
    Instead of a being a lazy sod, try reading the thread like everyone else? Or are you so dense that you need someone to walk you through it?

As for 'feeling in charge'... Wtf are you talking about?

Can someone please tell me where the hell can I get that Susan's lotion?
    Where can I actually read about it? contact her? buy it?
    One person that can give me 30 seconds of his time.
    Where's Hellouser when you need him.
    https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showth...%21&highlight=

If you need help just email me jass897@hotmail.com.

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    Guys I have come to the conclusion that Dr Klines promox is no different to using genuine regaine or rogaine in us and that is through the bald truth with spencer as what he uses works and the only thing I would say is try to use with an antiandrogen such as ru topical or propecia oral.
    Im glad I was not conned into buying promox from Dr Kline and saved my money.
    The only thing that may help in the product is minoxidil and perhaps tretinoin although that stuff messed up my scalp.
    Everyone is different, when I first researched Promox 3 years back there was very few people using the products and the ones who did try it had mixed reviews. My own personal view is the mixture 100% works better than your general 5% minoxidil, ask the people using Susans product currently they are all like me getting good results, wait till you see Aaron's results from Susan's mixture and the regime I have guided him to use. The same would go for Dr Richard Lee, just hit the search button people praised his mixtures as the BEST .
    The ones who listened to me regarding Tretinoin and irritation know exactly what I meant, about this subsiding after few months, initialy I had stinging at the start which is enough to put anyone of with panick. Again you could add coconut oil at the start to help calm and moisture the irritated scalp, but as mentioned this subsides after few months.

Hi plan theres no proof that higher than 5% minoxidil even works and in some cases could be dangerous as its a blood pressure drug even 5% you can get nasty side effects that's why its been taken off the market.
    As said I am warning like spencer that higher doses of minoxidil work better than 5% and to be honest I have tried different companies and higher strengths and they did not work as good as the genuine product even Kirkland was not as good for me as regaine so im back on this mixed with ru.
    That's the issue most the general 15% crap that was sold like Dulagen is RUBBISH, I never heard any good reviews on the general crap sold on the market today as they all probabaly mixed wrong + greasy, for one being Polaris Labs I bought their stuff and the cream was so dam GRITTY. There was not much negative words to be said about Dr Ricahrd Lee, because his formula was properly formulated, try comparing the general market crap to properly formulated pharmacist mixture. You PAY for what you get, pay cheap price expect poor quality lol.

Oh really?
    Instead of being a smart*** just answer the question, or maybe not if it makes you feel someone? feel in charge for once in your miserable life?
    is that it?

Anyway, I've used many things, including 15% from time to time, and it actually felt like it's doing something.
    Maybe it was only in my mind, made me feel good about using it I dont know, but I'm pretty sure it did something better than the 5% alone.
    What are you currently using now? What 15% did you try? In my eyes the only decent 15% around and I have tried all I can post pictures right now to Proove this is;

1.Dr Lee *******
    2.Dr Klein
    3.Susan

I have bought the general 15% crap on the market and trust me they do not compare to a proper compounded lotion. I wish the UK had better options like USA, we here in the UK have useless pharmacist who can not compound jack all!

Quote Originally Posted by Plan C View Post
    Instead of a being a lazy sod, try reading the thread like everyone else? Or are you so dense that you need someone to walk you through it?

As for 'feeling in charge'... Wtf are you talking about?
    He seems confused, anyways here's the other thread I posted to help you guys, let's try being more positive guys after all I'm very gratefull I found Susan to save my hair when Dr Klein passed away.

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showth...%21&highlight=

Quote Originally Posted by thebigB View Post
    thanks a lot for the thoughtful reply.
    Since I am a few weeks into adding the neogenic + RU, i am considering to carry on with that. ( I figure i can always go to DUT daily, instead of alternating with fin)

I actually been blending all the oils myself(indian oils with the essential oils) twice a week . Making about 2 weeks worth at a time. But this looks like it could be a much easier alternative that i will give a shot.

Do you think it could be beneficial to throw in 2 or 3 days a week saba gel. Also would be same if i just applied a bit of scalpacin then immediately after a little 0.025% tretinoin gel? Or is there a better way to mix or get pre-made?
    a penny for your thoughts

I do think minoxidil without an antiandrogen may cause more hairloss in some people as minox causes better blood flow to the scalp but in turn the blood has dht in it which as said speed up hair loss with extra dht this was said many years ago.
    So propecia is a must with minoxidil or topical antiandrogen which includes ru or cb when its available in a strength that works.
    That's why Dr Kline used spiro and progesterone with his mix which I think ru is better.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigB View Post
    a penny for your thoughts
    I would personally go with a mixture of 0.1% hydrocortisone/0.025% tretinoin/DMI, I believe Saba gel
    Is no way better than this combination. My friend who still has AA tried hydrocortisone and still has AA, where as I used 1% hydrocortisone/0.025% tretinoin/2% microconozate and then sprayed 10% DMI mixture over this which worked. When I used them separate none of them worked, when combined along with cutting wheat I had major growth.

As stated wait till you guys see Aaron pictures, the regime I recommended has worked on his MPB he has major regrowth around his temples. I am a boy on a mission my dream is to try finding ways and cure for this nasty disease, I pray one day God gives me the signs so I can help everyone for free.

I do think minoxidil without an antiandrogen may cause more hairloss in some people as minox causes better blood flow to the scalp but in turn the blood has dht in it which as said speed up hair loss with extra dht this was said many years ago.
    So propecia is a must with minoxidil or topical antiandrogen which includes ru or cb when its available in a strength that works.
    That's why Dr Kline used spiro and progesterone with his mix which I think ru is better.
    I agree RU is very powerful if you check my previous posts I suggest RU58841 is the most powerful
    Anti androgen on the market.

But with this current lotion mixture it contains DHT and Anti Androgen blockers, I always stated if you have halted Hairloss than this mixture would be like the icing on the cake.

Breakdown;

Finesteride - DHT blocker

Minoxidil - hair growth stimulant

Tretinoin - enhance penetration

Hydrocortisone - anti-inflammatory

Azelaic Acid - DHT inhibitor

Progesterone - Anti-androgen

Spironolactone - Anti-androgen

DMI - (Dimethyl Isosorbide) - increase penetration deep into tissue.