+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by JayM View Post
    It's just that the pics we have are absolutely shite haha. And he never emailed me back so I got nothing. I dunno man you could try that and see if you get any but who knows. Just don't mention your on a forum haha
    I did mention I'm on a forum. They seemed ok with it, the lady taking my order even kept me on the line for the Head Honcho to come out of the Lab to talk to me about getting a copy of the study. I got a feel that the company is legit. Very professional and were totally ok with me wanting to post the study online in a forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic View Post
    I did mention I'm on a forum. They seemed ok with it, the lady taking my order even kept me on the line for the Head Honcho to come out of the Lab to talk to me about getting a copy of the study. I got a feel that the company is legit. Very professional and were totally ok with me wanting to post the study online in a forum.
    What does the topical consist of precisely?

Quote Originally Posted by Swooping View Post
    What does the topical consist of precisely?
    Don't know, sure the study will reveal that but it says it's derived of fat stem cells and I've done a lot of research on fat stem cells. There's a treatment similar to PRP that uses fat stem cells. It costs almost $3000 for each session so if this company found a way to get those stem cells into a topical lotion for $50, thats AWESOME!

Here's a study on hair growth with fat derived stem cells.

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/843045

How about you just send me that $190 instead? I think it'll help your hair grow just as much.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemo View Post
    How about you just send me that $190 instead? I think it'll help your hair grow just as much.
    You have a study showing it will Homo?

They just sent me a few more photos. The last guy seems to have had some nice growth on his temples.

selection.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Vic View Post
    They just sent me a few more photos. The last guy seems to have had some nice growth on his temples.

Attachment 41271
    thanks for being proactive with that company.

unfortunately, the photos are total crap. different angles, even different hair color (grey hair in the 45 days after pic).
    also, there's no regrowth in the temples. it's just longer hairs from the sides, combed to the front.
    i don't even see the point in making after pictures after only 45 days. there's no way there could be serious regrowth after 45 days.
    such unprofessionel pictures with different lighting and angles don't put that company in a good light. normally, such tactics are used by typical scammers.
    but it's too early to judge though, so let's give them a chance to proof things.

if they can deliver better before/after pictures, then it's worth to continue the talk about that product.

if they're trying to scam us that's the worst attempt at scamming I've ever seen. the after photos look worse than the before photos

Quote Originally Posted by champpy View Post
    if they're trying to scam us that's the worst attempt at scamming I've ever seen. the after photos look worse than the before photos
    So true, I just looked at the .PDF the second subject looks way worse after the treatment