+ Reply to Thread
Page 229 of 465 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 227 228 229 230 231 239 279 329 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

Quote Originally Posted by sizzlinghairs View Post
    The fact that against this has maintained baseline and even a bit better over 5 months sounds like somewhat of a success to me. Who knows, maybe it is just slwoing down his already slow progression...
    After 5 months onwards, I expect more than 'a bit better'

I expect thick and heavy hair, including frontal temple regions, don't I Dr Whitfield?!

Being as Against seems to be the top responder-I'd think at this stage, he'd be seeing stubble of some sort/growing hairs on his temple regions, or showing signs-bah let a bit more time pass,and we'll confirm the scam.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    After 5 months onwards, I expect more than 'a bit better'

I expect thick and heavy hair, including frontal temple regions, don't I Dr Whitfield?!

Being as Against seems to be the top responder-I'd think at this stage, he'd be seeing stubble of some sort/growing hairs on his temple regions, or showing signs-bah let a bit more time pass,and we'll confirm the scam.
    Are you crazy? I'd have shot somebody to have maintained the amount of hair I had 6 months ago, and to be able to carry that amount in to the future. Some people here have wildly high expectations for something relatively cheap (compared to transplants etc.) and that doesn't involve surgery etc.

*And if you think that maintenance without regrowth constitutes a 'scam', you're in fantasy land. That being said, I'm skeptical as to whether this stuff can help maintain for most people.

Quote Originally Posted by ohlife View Post
    Are you crazy? I'd have shot somebody to have maintained the amount of hair I had 6 months ago, and to be able to carry that amount in to the future. Some people here have wildly high expectations for something relatively cheap (compared to transplants etc.) and that doesn't involve surgery etc.

*And if you think that maintenance without regrowth constitutes a 'scam', you're in fantasy land. That being said, I'm skeptical as to whether this stuff can help maintain for most people.
    Well, I've lost more hair than when I started this course.

Im in reality land, it's not helping me..so far, and I don't see it turning my situ around.

My crown is thinning, I took comparison pics the day I started this course.

And it pisses me off when I look at them.

I won't settle for anything but what I've been promised, if I don't see those promises coming true, ****ing right im gonna be angry.

Why settle for maintenance, we've been promised much more.

Rant over, I'll shut up until I've used my 6th bottle up.

Still too early to say if I've been 'ass raped' but feels like my trousers are being pulled down.

Crown, temples, hairline...the whole head is thinning more and more! TRX2 has absolutely no effect on AGA! It´s a big scam, save your money for an effective treatment!

And really, no disrespect to AgainstThis, but where's anyone else showing definitive signs?

I don't see them, if it wasnt for AgainstThis, **** we'd only have thechamp praising this!!

Why would I lie I'm nit far behind against this and I quit propecia 4 months ago and not shedding

So it's obviously and painfully easy to do the math.

Apparently, my hair loss progresses slowly and I'm possibly seeing some fringe benefits by Ketoconazole use. If all the rest of you fellow lab rats report no maintenance -if maintenance was a given, there'd be merit to the product- it means that we are all pretty much alone and at the mercy of our genes.

They updated their site again, added a "Community" section that rehases and redates articles they had on there 2 years ago. The sad thing is, these are good articles that pretty much tell it like it is, luring us into thinking that they are actually serious about this "Treatment".

Such bullshit...

They're masters of bullshit I'll give them that.

They know that "bullshit baffles brains".

Well if keeps the hair i have I'll be happy

It sucks to be ****ing desperate. Not just about hair, everything. You make all the bad choices and in a perverse way, you are justified because at least *you did something*. Sometimes I want to run away to Someplace South and just live on the beach, away from people, scams, hair pills and all assorted bullshit.

Hear us Whitfield? We call BULLSHIT.