+ Reply to Thread
Page 228 of 465 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 226 227 228 229 230 238 278 328 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

Quote Originally Posted by AgainstThis View Post
    18 days away from hitting the 5 month mark.

I'm pretty certain that a lot of my hair has thickened up, giving an illusion of better coverage. Thicker hairs, not more. I'll post pics on day 150 (Last update was 102) but like most of you, I've pretty much lost all hope in this somehow "miraculously" restoring a solid NW2 hairline.
    Against, remember that they stated that after the 5 month mark is when you will begin to see results. Let's hope that things kick into gear.

BTW, I received an e-mail from andy and he stated that they will be starting to publish some results in the summer sometime.

Default After 5 months

Wait against this we will know after 5 months and if it keeps your hair bonus not all is lost

Quote Originally Posted by KeepTheHair View Post
    We all hope it works man... good luck. I've yet to have any results.

Don't know why JCM takes it so personally when I don't believe it will work. I can't help feeling this way about products as this is usually what happens, not so?

I still have hope for this stuff I haven't lost it all. I just thought I would have seen something by now for sure at least...
    I never did reply to this - err, i dont take it personally - in general i happen to agree with what you say, peace

5 month's is the magic month, i don't even think that's going to make a difference, but we'll see..

Mmmm...if I had to do it on a scale, i'd give it a 6.5 if I was fair, 7 if I were generous. Hair is definitely looking better than when I first started treatment but I had come so close to NW3 that even a slow reversal will still look like a thinning NW2, just not as severe and/or bad as it used to be.

What intrigues me is that water rod theory one of you explained earlier because it is valid and that's how channels of all sorts work. Minimal shedding still.

Don't hold your breath for TRX2 pictures. It used to be spring, now it's summer, before you know it, it'll be Merry Xmass for all

I think the water channel theory that Deluxe came up with is very good, it makes sense,so much so that I'm surprised TW hasn't used it on his site.

Let's hope and pray this isn't a rip off, I know im bloody negative lately, but I just can't see it turning things around-we live in hope..

Has anyone questioned them on facebook? I contacted them months ago through emails and, as referenced, they stated photo-testimonials would be available in the spring.

I know they tend to ignore emails unrelated to refills now, so a public forum such as facebook may be more effective; especially from actual customers. They will be forced to respond or remove our posts - which would be condeming to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by sickandtired View Post
    Has anyone questioned them on facebook? I contacted them months ago through emails and, as referenced, they stated photo-testimonials would be available in the spring.

I know they tend to ignore emails unrelated to refills now, so a public forum such as facebook may be more effective; especially from actual customers. They will be forced to respond or remove our posts - which would be condeming to say the least.

That's actually a good idea. Force them to respond one way or another on Facebook, lack of a response on their part, or deletion of questions would definatley be questionable behavior..

don't you think they they are way past questionable?i mean failing to answer e-mails is friggin shady.imo you dudes were ass raped.

Well this is looking like a good replacement for propecia for me

The fact that against this has maintained baseline and even a bit better over 5 months sounds like somewhat of a success to me. Who knows, maybe it is just slwoing down his already slow progression...