+ Reply to Thread
Page 453 of 465 FirstFirst ... 353 403 443 451 452 453 454 455 463 ... LastLast
Results 4,521 to 4,530 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

All

I haven't been on here for about 6 months so I thought I'd give you an update.

I've now been on TRX2 for nearly two years and I'm afraid things aint looking too hot at the moment. If anyone has read my previous posts then you know the theme:

1. No regrowth
    2. Slow down in hairloss (i think) but has not stopped.
    3. Hairline and crown disintigrating.
    4. Slightly thicker volume of remaining hair. I am certain of this.
    5. Sometimes thicker one day, sometimes worse the next...

Two years down the line and these are exactly the same conclusions I can reach about this stuff.

PS- please do not ask me questions about my regimen and NW type etc. as these are all detailed in previous posts so please feel free to have a look.

I wish after two years they would make some announcement of UPCOMING PRODUCTS which we were promised in 2012 - but failed to materialise.

We know you read these boards Mr W so please - cut us some slack here...

30plus as well as other people still losing, I urge you to try my complimentary advice of trying a 1% over the counter hydrocortisone (preferably the medium of scalpicin and not a lotion/cream). Use it on your scalp daily for 4-5 months and report back to tell us if shedding has stopped or positive things are happening.

Hyrdocortisone is a proven PGD2 inhibitor as well as a general anti-inflammatory. Studies across the board have shown it 100% of the time increases the results when used with minox, versus just using minox alone.
    ----one hundred percent of the time---- guys.

Only warning is that if you are susceptible to cataracts or glaucoma you shouldnt use it. Other than that I have asked my doctors, derm and opthamologist, if its ok to use long term and they have said yes.

Honestly, what have you got to lose people? Try it for 4-5 months, everyday, and let me know your results.

I have nothing to lose (well except more hair) so why not

Quote Originally Posted by 30plus View Post

I have nothing to lose (well except more hair) so why not
    That's one reason why in future the snake oil producing industry will rather grow rather than shrink. Because they know that "... is born every day." lol

53, I agree with you, but, lol, Im just a regular poster. I dont give a sh*t where you buy your hydrocortisone from. Im also using trx2 w/ msm and vit c. Seem to be doing decent on them.

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    That's one reason why in future the snake oil producing industry will rather grow rather than shrink. Because they know that "... is born every day." lol
    Sorry, I made a wrong quote - I meant "every minute", of course.

So just trying to clarify, you are saying I am a shill for hydrocortisone companies at large correct?

Quote Originally Posted by 30plus View Post
    All

I haven't been on here for about 6 months so I thought I'd give you an update.

I've now been on TRX2 for nearly two years and I'm afraid things aint looking too hot at the moment. If anyone has read my previous posts then you know the theme:

1. No regrowth
    2. Slow down in hairloss (i think) but has not stopped.
    3. Hairline and crown disintigrating.
    4. Slightly thicker volume of remaining hair. I am certain of this.
    5. Sometimes thicker one day, sometimes worse the next...

Two years down the line and these are exactly the same conclusions I can reach about this stuff.

So it sounds like you are saying your hair is exactly the same as it was two years ago?

Is TRX2 then a natural side effect free product that stops hair loss? You say your hairline and crown are disintigrating. Have you any pictures we compare against and are you sure they are worse off or just still not looking good like they were when you started.

Have you considered adding Vit C & MSM to your regime?

Quote Originally Posted by MrBlonde View Post
    So it sounds like you are saying your hair is exactly the same as it was two years ago?

Is TRX2 then a natural side effect free product that stops hair loss? You say your hairline and crown are disintigrating. Have you any pictures we compare against and are you sure they are worse off or just still not looking good like they were when you started.

Have you considered adding Vit C & MSM to your regime?
    Mate you are selectively reading his post,
    his hairline and crown are both worse, and his hairloss has continued, what post are you reading? he mentions the hair that remains i.e. the hair not lost yet is thicker,

If dht blocking is absolutely not your thing then by all means continue with msm/vitc, but dont waste your time with trx2, its an overpriced scam and whitfield doesnt deserve a damn penny

I've said the following all along for the past two years:

There is no doubt that TRX2 has thickened my hair a little. This was most pronounced in the first few months of treatment. thickness has gradulally declined over time. My hair loss has continued albeit I suspect thanks to TRX2 a little more more slowly. No regrowth anywhere.

So just to be clear then: After two years - I have less hair than when I started TRX2. However remaining hair is definietely a bit thicker / fuller as they advertise. My hairline and crown are however in worse shape as my hairloss has not stopped but i think it has slowed.

I have studied photos of myself to prove all this!! plenty of self takes in the same place / light over the last few years!!

Because TRX2 has done something - I am anxiously awaiting the new products designed for later stage baldness as they promised would be released this year.

Ulanude - can you please update us!? You mentioned a topical from TRX2 recently?