+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 LastLast

...or im thinking about surgery with dr.wong. ...pricey though but they say ya dont need to treat it once new follicles have taken root as they do not have DHT susceptibility. ...just depends how much cuz even with this cream/lotion the cost adds up @ min. $618 a year(plus shipping, LOL). ****ING VANITY HA HA ...

Quote Originally Posted by meep View Post
    ...or im thinking about surgery with dr.wong. ...pricey though but they say ya dont need to treat it once new follicles have taken root as they do not have DHT susceptibility. ...just depends how much cuz even with this cream/lotion the cost adds up @ min. $618 a year(plus shipping, LOL). ****ING VANITY HA HA ...
    But what about the follicles that you want to keep alive? You have to use meds for those. Or else if you get an HT and then your native hair falls out cause you no longer use meds, it will look sparse and weak.

yes, if there are native left that are going to fall out or let it run its course, see whats left, say after a year or so, then go HT. otherwise meds forever? ...that sucks.

or up keep HTs if progression happens

Hey Jazz1
    Do you have DMI or propylene glycol in your mix? If you dont mind can you list exactly all the ingredients in your mix. Im going to give this one final attempt before thinking about shaving head, either way both are a nuisance goddammit.

Quote Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
    I didn't realize this thread was about this. Thanks.

One question, how would you go about using the cream version of minoxidil, like how do you know to use equal to 1ml?
    Hey 6 squirts is the recommended dosage, I measure 6 squirts and they equal 1ml

Quote Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
    I agree with this even though i'm not on 15% yet, I am going be next month, but minoxidil 5% had the power to stop my super aggressive hairloss by itself. I hadn't gotten on the big 3, I had 1 month on kirkland's minx in the day, lipogaine by night and within 2 weeks my super aggressive hair shed came down from 100 hairs+ when I rub my head to just like 5-10, then in a month I couldn't see any hair shed. So I can definitely see, at least for me, how this regimen would benefit.

Hey yes lipogaine seems to work for mild users, shed is a good sign, how severe is your hairloss any details/pictures would help .

I would also add a Ketaconazole shampoo, me personally I love Regenepure DR, but you can purchase Revita or Nizoral.

Hey Jazz, thanks for the info.
    The Avodart(dutasteride) works great (I take it with a cup of grapefruit juice to help get more into bloodstream), better than finasteride, so my hair loss has stopped and hair started to regrow, its filling in nicely but still is a little thin. I havent been putting on the minox regularly as i dont like the product from the shitty x.androx site. ...
    The problem with most these non prescribed 15% mixtures is anyone can be formulating them in their back yard. Dr Lee was successfull because he was fully qualified.

Susan mixture for me is superb, As before the mixture is not a miracle CURE as she uses blended approved hairloss additives. So all depends how stabalized your hairloss, I plus other have noticed an improvement.

Do you have DMI or propylene glycol in your mix? If you dont mind can you list exactly all the ingredients in your mix. Im going to give this one final attempt before thinking about shaving head, either way both are a nuisance goddammit.
    Hey I add DMI for more penetration but I think she has standardised her mixture to add DMI.

My mixture contains the following;

15% minoxidil
    0.1% finesteride
    5% azelaic acid
    0.25% progesterone
    0.025% tretinoin
    0.1% Hydocortisone.

Where is your thinning?

Hey sorry for the late reply as i was away on holiday, plus working my shift work.

Shoot away, hopefully I have answered the questions for you guys .