+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    1% is way too weak, especially premixed as you dont know how long its been sitting premixed and how long it could be stuck in customs. If its been in the solution for more than 6 weeks (which sometimes can be in customs for that long) then your risking it. Regardless, I wouldnt even bother with RU at 1%.
    Is there a guide for mixing this stuff yourself? MPBTreatments say they mix on the day of dispatch but I guess the customs issue is a concern, id much prefer to self-mix because I think stability and dosage differences is the main problem when buying pre-mixed solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Is there a guide for mixing this stuff yourself? MPBTreatments say they mix on the day of dispatch but I guess the customs issue is a concern, id much prefer to self-mix because I think stability and dosage differences is the main problem when buying pre-mixed solutions.
    dude, come on! LOL, i posted a thread about a usage guide AND a link to this thread at the bottom of my post in THIS thread!

Anyway, click here: http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=12391

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    dude, come on! LOL, i posted a thread about a usage guide AND a link to this thread at the bottom of my post in THIS thread!

Anyway, click here: http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=12391
    Some of you guys really need to read the thread and stop skimming through information, especially when somebody takes the time to write a detailed description on their progress.

Nice job Hellouser. I personally appreciate the time you put in outlining your battle with hairloss and the pictures that detail your regimen and progress. This is only going to assist me and others as they try to find a solution/treatment that works for them. Awesome stuff.

I hope RU works for a while. I have read 2 different people where it works for 5months to a year then a nasty shed takes place and it stops working. This is my biggest concern as my hair has gotten much thicker on it. In the mean time I am looking into CB and ASC-J9

Quote Originally Posted by BaldJerry View Post
    I hope RU works for a while. I have read 2 different people where it works for 5months to a year then a nasty shed takes place and it stops working. This is my biggest concern as my hair has gotten much thicker on it. In the mean time I am looking into CB and ASC-J9
    If they don't post photos, then it didn't happen. I have been lurking about internet forums for about a year, and one big lesson for me was that these forums are full of nuts that are borderline mentally ill. They whine, how they lose ground, how nothing works and how their hair is in the worst state ever - and if you ask them for a photo, you will get a head full of thick hair and no visible traces of hairloss.

Quote Originally Posted by WarLord View Post
    If they don't post photos, then it didn't happen. I have been lurking about internet forums for about a year, and one big lesson for me was that these forums are full of nuts that are borderline mentally ill. They whine, how they lose ground, how nothing works and how their hair is in the worst state ever - and if you ask them for a photo, you will get a head full of thick hair and no visible traces of hairloss.
    There are some of us that dont fall into that category.

I would laugh if RU minox had nothing to do with regrowth and it was all down to saw palmetto

Hellouser my little yoda...
    Thank you for that, I just started RU 5% from mpb's and thinking of ordering 1 month from now from Kane.
    I started 15% minox too, and I want to have 3 things for a boost up, so I'm starting in a few days Neogenic, which is a cute bullshit, but still, kind of a booster, just in case...

I've used 15% minox before for like 8 months and nothing special happened, so if something is going to happen now it would be because of the RU.
    (I'm not even gonna mention Neogenic, HAHA...maybe 1 hair though)

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    I would laugh if RU minox had nothing to do with regrowth and it was all down to saw palmetto
    That was my first attempt at fighting hairloss and its still in my regimen, but clearly its done next to nothign. I'm thinking of getting off of it completely.

Quote Originally Posted by WarLord View Post
    Yeah I probably should not have even post that cause people take everything as truth. Point is RU clearly works as evidenced by Hell's pics.