Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Westonci
    • Feb 2010

User "FearTheLoss" found a vehicle that works with CB-03-01

Anyone ever heard of a supposed new anti-androgenic drug called CB-03-01? I've looked into it and read a few threads on the subject. Apparently, it is still in the next phase of testing. However, there is a few Chinese labs producing it at a hefty price. So, was just wondering if anyone has bought it from China and how

Unfortunetly he hasnt told us where this private forum or what the secret vehicle is.

Tried messaging him, but he hasnt responded.

Anyone else here that can reach him?
  • Seuxin
    • Jan 2014

FearTheLoss don't find a vehicle that works with CB-03-01.
    There is not "one" vehicle and it's not new. The CB-03-01 vehicle is available since a few years...

Comment

• Trouse5858
      • Apr 2014

With our luck, he's probably face down in a ditch somewhere with a full head of luscious hair. His regimen and secrets with him!

Comment

• jamesst11
        • Jun 2014

I don't understand why PG/ alcohol would not work with CB... has this been covered somewhere?

Comment

• joshuk
          • Dec 2015

ethanol and PG vehicle will work..... i have used neogenic, adenogen and eth/pg and all work, its the concentration that people use is the problem. 1% CB is not going to do anything. You need atleast 3% or 30mg per dose best bet is 50mg but price is the problem as at that does its $200 dollar a month

i have used 35mg in neogenic for the last 2 months no hair loss after stopping fin, now i have gone to 70/30 eth/pg and bumped it up to 50mg still going strong.

Comment

• Westonci
            • Feb 2010

Originally posted by joshuk
            ethanol and PG vehicle will work..... i have used neogenic, adenogen and eth/pg and all work, its the concentration that people use is the problem. 1% CB is not going to do anything. You need atleast 3% or 30mg per dose best bet is 50mg but price is the problem as at that does its $200 dollar a month

i have used 35mg in neogenic for the last 2 months no hair loss after stopping fin, now i have gone to 70/30 eth/pg and bumped it up to 50mg still going strong.
            Any side affects with CB ?

Comment

• joshuk
              • Dec 2015

Originally posted by Westonci
              Any side affects with CB ?
              yes i guess if you are sensitive to anti androgens you can get side efects, put it this way i could not use 10mg of RU without getting bad sides after using it for 4 years. i still have not fully recovered coming off of RU but i can use 50mg of CB and tolerate it, maybe get some libido sides now and again but nothing like FIN/RU so for me its a better alternative

but remember this is an experimental drug so use at your own discretion. but from my experiance so far is positive

Comment

• rdawg
                • Jun 2012

The vehicle was never the problem, we established that it was the % used that was the issue.

Alot of users were doing 1% max, however in trials they are testing out a 5% solution, which is very expensive to reproduce!

Comment

• FearTheLoss
                  • Dec 2012

Sorry guys, I don't really come on here much anymore. I didn't make the vehicle myself, the chemist of the private forum formulated it.

Furthermore, I agree, dosage is important and you need to use at least 2.5%+ 2x daily, the vehicle is just as important. pg/eth just doesn't cut it in regards to getting as much of the drug as possible where it needs to be.

Lastly, CB doesn't give sexual side effects. I couldn't even take propecia low dose, RU low dose or any AA without having MAJOR sides..and I can take CB at 50mg 2x a day NO SIDES. I would say if you are getting sides, you are probably getting it from kane or somewhere that is not real CB. I know that kane's CB doesn't even look the same as the CB I get from the private forum. We test everything there and both batches of CB I've gotten have been 99.8 and 99.7% purity.

Comment

• PatientlyWaiting
                    • Jan 2011

Any reason why it's so secretive? Preventing legal issues? This private forum sounds like something from a comic book, like Suicide Squad or something lol.

Comment

• Westonci
                      • Feb 2010

im dying get my hands on the CB that @FearTheLoss is using.

Comment

• ryerson
                        • Jan 2016

FearTheLoss you have the final key thats saving us all from this terrible curse.

Is their any reason why you cant tell us, where we can get the special CB your using?

Comment

• jamesst11
                          • Jun 2014

Originally posted by ryerson
                          FearTheLoss you have the final key thats saving us all from this terrible curse.

Is their any reason why you cant tell us, where we can get the special CB your using?
                          We are all in this struggle together brothers, unless the answer is on a private forum :P

Comment

• Swooping
                            • May 2014

@FearTheLoss,

Your broscience is over 9000. You don't have a clue what you are talking about (vehicle part).

Comment

• hairsugeon
                              • Jan 2016

Do you have before/after pics?

Comment

Working...