+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 61 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by champpy View Post
    I know this doesn't mean much, but I contacted Allergan back in Feb and tried to ask someone if they knew anything about the results. After a couple of line transfers I finally spoke to a guy (don't remember his name) and he acted like he had never heard of the scalp product at all. I guess I cant expect anymore than that. But I tried hahaha.

On a side note, I have been using Latisse and Careprost once a day since about November. I use roughly 10 drops a night. At first I thought it was helping on my temples, but ive seen no further growth at all since. Not only that the hair is still thinning. Sooooo, I know the .03% isn't enough to grow hair, but now im kinda doubting if even stronger concentrations will do anything for the scalp. Its a sad thought
    it does, at least latano which is the same (or almost the same?), i have seen some pics and it totally worked at 0.1

Got a response back:

"The next shareholder meeting will be held on June 5th. It is regarding the name change of Actavis to Allergan. And we cannot provide you an update on the Phase II trials just yet."

Another response from Investor Relations:

"On February 18th we held an Investor Day, which included a very thorough pipeline review. The materials can still be found on our website. We will probably not have another pipeline update until next year, since we do this as an annual event."

Nothing new about Bim is on the company's website.

Can't find this late february report anywhere, and they didn't update the financial report for the first quater yet, this piss me off, before there was a clear pipeline section in their site

Ok i found it, it was actavis pipeline, but it say few thing about allergan aswell, but it refer only to bim susteined release for eye and latisse, no bim for scalp, i hope it's not a bad news

As said with their DARPin drug they couldn't wait to announce a phase 3. They were so hyped up they released a press release like 11 weeks after they finished phase 2 with all the results. They immediately confirmed phase 3.

Completion date of bimatoprost was in september 2014. I count almost 7 months still no news. You guys don't find this strange? Seriously. What reason is there to think of that they would act in this manner.

If you have a good product I would release it to market asap, you guys wouldn't?

I just sent another response. I will post back when I hear from them next.

Quote Originally Posted by BiqqieSmalls View Post
    Got a response back:

"The next shareholder meeting will be held on June 5th. It is regarding the name change of Actavis to Allergan. And we cannot provide you an update on the Phase II trials just yet."
    In other words:

'Our treatment sucks so much that we don't even want to release test results.'

They will be releasing first quarter 2015 financial results on May 11th. This could give us a better idea of where they stand with Bim

Bim is dead.