+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 83 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 ... LastLast

Any updates on this?

I am basically just sitting and waiting until we can confirm or deny some kind of donor regeneration from this procedure. Until that I am too afraid of going ahead with another regular FUE because of the risk of finally depleting my donor.

Quote Originally Posted by censur View Post
    Any updates on this?

I am basically just sitting and waiting until we can confirm or deny some kind of donor regeneration from this procedure. Until that I am too afraid of going ahead with another regular FUE because of the risk of finally depleting my donor.
    Presumeably dead. Artista was supposed to post his results two months ago. Another hyped up treatment that has dragged on into more dissapointment. Seriously how much longer can he stall his results? If there was regeneration in the donor there has been ample time for it to grow back!

I don't think Artista's updates or lack thereof really have too much to say about whether it works. Wesley wanted to check on progress in what, November? That's ages away.

I don't expect this to regenerate anything by then (or ever) anyway, not sure why a new organ would regrow at the site of some chopped-out tissue seeing as normal scar tissue doesn't develop new follicles... but the lack of any visible evidence for it so far doesn't rule it out for me just yet. With that said, a scarless treatment is an important thing to develop regardless of any regeneration.

Quote Originally Posted by allTheGoodNamesAreTaken View Post
    I don't think Artista's updates or lack thereof really have too much to say about whether it works. Wesley wanted to check on progress in what, November? That's ages away.

I don't expect this to regenerate anything by then (or ever) anyway, not sure why a new organ would regrow at the site of some chopped-out tissue seeing as normal scar tissue doesn't develop new follicles... but the lack of any visible evidence for it so far doesn't rule it out for me just yet. With that said, a scarless treatment is an important thing to develop regardless of any regeneration.
    Same here. I think there is definitely a chance for regeneration. If not, a scarless procedure would be the next best thing. Take as much as you possibly can from the donor area, grow out the top, buzz the sides and back (seems like a happy medium compared to the alternative). Thickness isn't everything. Coverage is what's most important. Hang in there guys! I'm sure Artista will get back to us (in time) with results that will (hopefully) blow our minds.

Quote Originally Posted by Javert View Post
    Same here. I think there is definitely a chance for regeneration. If not, a scarless procedure would be the next best thing. Take as much as you possibly can from the donor area, grow out the top, buzz the sides and back (seems like a happy medium compared to the alternative). Thickness isn't everything. Coverage is what's most important. Hang in there guys! I'm sure Artista will get back to us (in time) with results that will (hopefully) blow our minds.
    This!

Scarless and fast would be epic. Anybody who doesn't see this as a great step forward really shouldn't have an account on this site yet - they need to hit rock bottom

So you guys think we will need to wait until November before getting any answers to whether this works or not?
    It would be nice of dr Wesley to at least give us some indication if the regeneration is showing potentially positive or negative results. Me and other people are waiting to do our hair transplants just because we want to see if this treatment can offer some kind of regeneration or not first. And it is kind of painful to wait and loose valuable time, even though I try not to think too much about it.

Artista, anything new?

Will we have to wait until November before hearing anything at all from dr Wesley?
    Or perhaps even longer than that?

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

HELLO Censur and everyone else here!

First of all, I want to APOLOGIZE to you and everyone else here because I have not been on our forum for quite a few months now!! Ive always been on here in the past,The BTT, to try to HELP others using necessary commonsense. (I do care about others!)
    You know how life can be at times...I have had so much to do in my life, very serious things!
    The company that i work for was also VERY busy for the last few months too.
    Another thing, I have had some health issues to contend with as well. Nothing scary!!
    Of course I went to my good doctor last month and everything is A-OK for me now(im getting better).
    I was feeling bad that i had not been on here, our forum, for so long.
    The good thing though is that there are a few GOOD and HELPFUL members on BTT that try to HELP other members like I do.
    Soon, I will start a quick thread here to let everyone know about my absence.

To answer your questions Censur,
    This coming November 2016, as you probably know, I will be back at
    Dr. Wesley's Pilofocus Clinic for the updated on this 3rd phase testing.
    Of course, he clinically will be reviewing that nape area of my scalp in which he had surgically
    did the phase testing to see just how good it may be!!
    No remember.
    I THINK that he might use the REGENERATED HAIRS at the back of my head as grafts to the front of my scalp area to see just how good it might be,,and also starting up more regeneration hair at the back again to see if that will work once again.
    I would imagine that I will be able to let all know about the update sometime after November.
    Cheers !!

Quote Originally Posted by Artista View Post
    HELLO Censur and everyone else here!
    I THINK that he might use the REGENERATED HAIRS at the back of my head as grafts to the front of my scalp area to see just how good it might be,,and also starting up more regeneration hair at the back again to see if that will work once again.
    Cheers !!
    Are you implying here that you already have some indication that regeneration is actually happening?

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

Hello there AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken~

First of all, Dr. Wesley's first Pilofocus phase test results in 45 minute presentation back in 2013 was amazing to witness!!!
    Have you heard about that?
    If not, go back to the beginning of this Thread and read all that I was letting everyone know about.
    Spencer Kobren ALSO KNEW that it was amazing to view and he did KNOW that the regeneration did happen BUT no one back then could know how well it would help anyone yet....
    Now, as far as my wife and I know, that area of my scalps back-end, in which Dr. Wesley did the phase testing is concerned, we do not see any lose of hair, so more than likely there are 23+ regenerated hairs there!
    BUT it must be medically confirmed by Dr. Wesley himself.
    So, I cannot say for sure exactly how it is.