+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Is this "HSC" as in Histogen's ? Or is this a totally unrelated product ?
    Hmm. I don't think it is.

Quote Originally Posted by VictimOfDHT View Post
    Is this "HSC" as in Histogen's ? Or is this a totally unrelated product ?
    Hmm. I don't think it is.
    Unrelated product. However I'm kind of stumped. Still I don't want to mess with unknown cells on my scalp there are some WNT proteins which can cause cancer. What good is hair if you die. True it does outlive every part of your body except bones .
    But still before thinking about buying it I want some clinical trials presented.

Kinda tricky, using the "HSC".

I personally would rather die with hair than live without it. What's the point of life if you're not happy and every second of your life is nothing but more misery and depression ? If they prove this stuff works, I'm getting it. I'm willing to die trying.

Why do you guys think this shit will kill you?

I dont really think they are offering their men product within 2 month. I am so desperate bout my hair right now that i will this one a try. Hope they sending me that stuff really soon, im living in germany so does anybody have a clue how long it will take till i can start????

If u r interested i can document my experience with HSC.

I dont know why but i think that might be the worst invested 300 $ of my life...

haha... Might be. Let us know how it goes man

U should try finas/minox/keto first if you desperate...those things WORK

Friend of mine asked them for FDA proof this is what they replied:

Thank you for your time and interest in BioRegenerative Sciences. I understand your concerns of cost and failed medications. Our products are approved as cosmeceuticals and not as drugs/therapeutics and therefore specific FDA claims cannot be made. Stem cells originate from tissue banks, from human donor tissue; and for our skin care products the stem cells originate from skin samples originally taken for diagnostic procedures where the donor voluntarily gives the remaining tissue following the diagnostic procedure to the tissue bank. Likewise, eye products are produced from eye related stem cells; current hair products are made from scalp-based stem cells.

This is a complete treatment that will show initial results. Hair will continue to grow after treatment but will need to be continued every three months. Our current product is formulated for women, but by late May or early June we will have sizes and pricing available online for our product specifically designed for men.
    Approved by who? Didnt she say in a previous email the treatment must be repeated each month? Now it's every 3 months?

I just dont get how something that is derrived from human donor tissue can arrive at market without trials regarding safety.

So there are no FDA trials - what a crock.

Quote Originally Posted by alejandro View Post
    I dont really think they are offering their men product within 2 month. I am so desperate bout my hair right now that i will this one a try. Hope they sending me that stuff really soon, im living in germany so does anybody have a clue how long it will take till i can start????

If u r interested i can document my experience with HSC.

I dont know why but i think that might be the worst invested 300 $ of my life...
    I think you might be right.

CyGenX eat your heart out or what eh? lol

I mean this is the whole reason you have a clinical trial, even ONE trial, to prove safety of the product, efficiacy (that it ****ing works) and dosage, they cant even give us the mere basics and then expect us to blindly fork out $150 on their word that it works? How they can convince themselves that this product works without any evidence/studies is beyond me, even if they believed this product was working to create new hair follicles the implications would be utterly earth shattering - they'd have every researcher/reporter/scientist/business in the field clawing away trying to find out about how they did it, its like someone finds the cure for cancer and is just like..."oh yeh.. we got it, simple really just some stem cells from some donor scalp.... so what you up to this weekend?" ...

Bullshit, absolute bullshit, there is no way I am forking out $150 until I know this works, until they provide me with proof in a controlled study that the process is safe and works. I am sick and tired of companies like this claiming to Godly powers and proving **** all but a few measly 'lighting adjusted' pictures - sorry but PICTURES ARE NOT EVIDENCE - until I see a proper macrophotographic assessment in the form of an actual before/after hair count and scalp biopsies on x number of patients dont claim you have ANY evidence whatsoever - and dont claim you have the "stem cell" cure for baldness cause its ****ing bullshit through and through.

The single before and after photo does appear to show modest improvement, but the angles and lighting are not the same. Photos can easily be manipulated to create the illusion of improvement. That is why we need both photos and information about the trials. Even if the company is not seeking FDA approval, they should still provide us with information about their internal trials. I have basic questions along the lines of whether they've done any double-blind placebo controlled studies, what percentage of users saw improvement, whether the improvement was documented with hair counts or any sort of objective measures, etc. The people behind this company have to know what is and what is not good science. The fact that they are inconsistent in their claims about what is the proper dosage the is also troubling.