+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 61 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hemo View Post
    2014, you're starting to sound like a conspiracy theorist. You can theorize all you want but none of it matters until results and/or a product is released. I'm as eager as everyone else here but we just have to sit back and wait.
    LOL Yea thanks

Im worried about bim for one reason. It is a hair growth stimulant. If it works shouldnt it work to regrow hair, with or without seti? I mean i understand that these two may work better in conjunction we each other but if you are already maintaining with fin or dut, you wouldnt need seti, so why wouldnt bim alone be of some help?
    Minox is sold as a growth stimulant . We use fin to help maintain that growth.
    why is it bims release is dependant on seti? Sad to say but it leads me to think that bim alone is not that great afterall

Hopefully someone can set me straight on this

Quote Originally Posted by champpy View Post
    Im worried about bim for one reason. It is a hair growth stimulant. If it works shouldnt it work to regrow hair, with or without seti? I mean i understand that these two may work better in conjunction we each other but if you are already maintaining with fin or dut, you wouldnt need seti, so why wouldnt bim alone be of some help?
    Minox is sold as a growth stimulant . We use fin to help maintain that growth.
    why is it bims release is dependant on seti? Sad to say but it leads me to think that bim alone is not that great afterall

Hopefully someone can set me straight on this
    Bim should work alone... But think of it like this: bim is pressing the gas pedal of a car and seti is releasing the brake pedal. If you just use bim, you have the gas pedal down but the brake pedal is pressed too so you won't be going too fast.

This is just speculation from one article I read, so this analogy may or may not apply until they are tested.

A little bit of fin (microdoses a few times a week) plus bim could go a really long way.

I really hope this SCALP treatment they may have will do something. I for one tried the 0.03% for about 4 months and I cant really see any growth at all. Nothing significant at all, which sucked. Thought I would at lease get a few new hairs, id even settle for some vellus.

But alas , nothing.

Does anyone know when Actavis/Allergan plans to release their 2015 Q2 report?

You guys are going to think I'm nuts, but I'm starting to wonder if Allergan is going to announce bim August 6th at their Q2 earnings conference call.

I say this because poster, "bornthisway" says that he heard from a dermatologists office that claims to work closely with Allergan says they plan on releasing a hair loss product based on bimatoprost as early as this summer. BiqqieSmalls is a shareholder of Allergan stock, and he spoke with Investor Relations back in May, and they said, they haven't released results, even to shareholders. The then asked then when, and they responded "in a few months." When he asked what was taking so long, they said it was because of the "complexity of bimatoprost."

I think it's possible that we might either see results, or some sort of announcement. I think they've been holding back because a) people will be trying to get their hands on it before the release b) the acquisition of Kythera and setipiprant. There is a lot going on behind the scenes, and since Allergan seems very determined to dominate medical aesthetics, they are going to want to cover the entire hair loss market by having the new minoxidil and propecia, but only more effective, and without the sides.

Keep a look out. I think it's possible.

It would be the happiest day of my life

Quote Originally Posted by luca10 View Post
    It would be the happiest day of my life
    That makes two of us

How can they release it without phase 3?