+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    Sexual freedom is just a population control technique. Ever wonder why US and the likes are so enthusiastic about spreading feminism to other countries, such as Muslim countries, it is because they know that once women are sexually liberated, they are far less likely to marry and the family system is destroyed, resulting in less births.
    atheist communist china is the most populous nation on earth.

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    Ever wonder why US and the likes are so enthusiastic about spreading feminism to other countries, such as Muslim countries, it is because they know that once women are sexually liberated, they are far less likely to marry and the family system is destroyed, resulting in less births.
    To achieve a lower birth rate is among the top priorities of most third world countries (among them are many muslim majority nations) as most of their problems are result of over-population. So the US is inadvertently doing them a favour

I have to say, I do think this thread is a little misogynistic. I understand the pain of losing your hair, but I don't think we can blame women for that. In my experience, women are a lot less judgemental about it than men. And the idea that beautiful women are haughty, sneering creatures who look down on most men as "losers", is just not true.

Examples. The most beautiful girl I have ever met (seriously, out of this world beautiful) was also very sweet and considerate of the feelings of others, even the c0cky douches who were constantly hitting on her.

The opposite end of that, saying that women can always get someone is also a fallacy, I believe. There is a lyric in the song 'Tongue' by REM which goes "ugly girls know their fate", and that line always gets to me, because it's very true. I worked with a girl who was obese (although I agree with what someone said earlier that comparing obesity to baldness is not fair, because obesity involves choice, and can be remedied by lifestyle), and I don't want to say she was unattractive, but when she used to try and flirt with me, it made me slightly uncomfortable, let's put it that way. She was in her early 20s, and clearly very unhappy at not getting any attention from men. Not the sort of attention a young lady would like, anyway. She attempted suicide, twice. I think it is much harder to be an unattractive woman than an unattractive man.

A good friend of mine started going bald at 14 (god knows how he dealt with it, I'm not exagerrating when I say I probably would have killed myself) and now, in his 30s and a NW7 (shaved to stubble), he is one of the most successful men I know, in every sense - he is wealthy, has a "I give no-one permission to take away my good mood" attitude, is highly confident, and gets with extremely attractive younger women on a regular basis.

As a man with 3 sisters, it upsets me to hear women talked about as if they are all snooty bi-aitches who make us jump through hoops to impress them. My younger sister is more impressed by looks and money etc, and she is unhappy in her love life, because she always dates guys who just appreciate her for her looks, treat her like arm candy etc. While my older sister, who is just as good looking, is settled and very happy with a normal, average looking short-ish guy who doesn't have mega-bucks, but is a nice guy who treats her well (I'd like to say he's bald or balding to really make my point, but he actually has a very good head of hair).

That's my two cents, anyway.

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by clee984 View Post
    I have to say, I do think this thread is a little misogynistic. I understand the pain of losing your hair, but I don't think we can blame women for that. In my experience, women are a lot less judgemental about it than men. And the idea that beautiful women are haughty, sneering creatures who look down on most men as "losers", is just not true.

Examples. The most beautiful girl I have ever met (seriously, out of this world beautiful) was also very sweet and considerate of the feelings of others, even the c0cky douches who were constantly hitting on her.

The opposite end of that, saying that women can always get someone is also a fallacy, I believe. There is a lyric in the song 'Tongue' by REM which goes "ugly girls know their fate", and that line always gets to me, because it's very true. I worked with a girl who was obese (although I agree with what someone said earlier that comparing obesity to baldness is not fair, because obesity involves choice, and can be remedied by lifestyle), and I don't want to say she was unattractive, but when she used to try and flirt with me, it made me slightly uncomfortable, let's put it that way. She was in her early 20s, and clearly very unhappy at not getting any attention from men. Not the sort of attention a young lady would like, anyway. She attempted suicide, twice. I think it is much harder to be an unattractive woman than an unattractive man.

A good friend of mine started going bald at 14 (god knows how he dealt with it, I'm not exagerrating when I say I probably would have killed myself) and now, in his 30s and a NW7 (shaved to stubble), he is one of the most successful men I know, in every sense - he is wealthy, has a "I give no-one permission to take away my good mood" attitude, is highly confident, and gets with extremely attractive younger women on a regular basis.

As a man with 3 sisters, it upsets me to hear women talked about as if they are all snooty bi-aitches who make us jump through hoops to impress them. My younger sister is more impressed by looks and money etc, and she is unhappy in her love life, because she always dates guys who just appreciate her for her looks, treat her like arm candy etc. While my older sister, who is just as good looking, is settled and very happy with a normal, average looking short-ish guy who doesn't have mega-bucks, but is a nice guy who treats her well (I'd like to say he's bald or balding to really make my point, but he actually has a very good head of hair).

That's my two cents, anyway.
    It isn't hard to fake compassion for people. Did this "most beautiful woman" ever enter into a relationship with one of these people she had "compassion" for? And I love how you mention that you friend is wealthy and gets with attractive women. Are you having a laugh? Looks, money, and status in any combination will keep women coming; that is no secret. When you lack one or two, you severely compensate with another.

And don't even talk about your sisters. Your judgement is skewed because you are emotionally attached to them. They are no different than any other woman. Don't lie to yourself; accept things as they are. No woman will ever love you (unconditional love does not exist by any stretch of the imagination) unless you provide her (are worth more than her, by comparison) with your looks, your money, or your status.

Quote Originally Posted by Aames View Post
    It isn't hard to fake compassion for people. Did this "most beautiful woman" ever enter into a relationship with one of these people she had "compassion" for?
    No, she made it a rule, and she was very clear on this, that she would only have relationships with men she despised.

I love how you mention that you friend is wealthy and gets with attractive women. Are you having a laugh? Looks, money, and status in any combination will keep women coming; that is no secret. When you lack one or two, you severely compensate with another.
    So he should deliberately become poor just to prove a point?

don't even talk about your sisters. Your judgement is skewed because you are emotionally attached to them. They are no different than any other woman. Don't lie to yourself; accept things as they are. No woman will ever love you (unconditional love does not exist by any stretch of the imagination) unless you provide her (are worth more than her, by comparison) with your looks, your money, or your status.
    You're right, clearly a guy posting on the internet knows my family members better than I do.

Think what you like man, but if you believe that a woman should love you even if you're bitter, resentful, and blame them for being superficial, I'll have to just wish you the best of luck in finding happiness, because you're definitely going to need it.

It isn't hard to fake compassion for people. Did this "most beautiful woman" ever enter into a relationship with one of these people she had "compassion" for? And I love how you mention that you friend is wealthy and gets with attractive women. Are you having a laugh? Looks, money, and status in any combination will keep women coming; that is no secret. When you lack one or two, you severely compensate with another.

And don't even talk about your sisters. Your judgement is skewed because you are emotionally attached to them. They are no different than any other woman. Don't lie to yourself; accept things as they are. No woman will ever love you (unconditional love does not exist by any stretch of the imagination) unless you provide her (are worth more than her, by comparison) with your looks, your money, or your status.
    *Sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by DannyBoyy7 View Post
    *Sigh*
    I actually kind of agree with Aames here. Like, have you ever felt attracted to a poor, unattractive woman that works a McDonalds? If you married them, would it be an equal relationship? It's extremely difficult to feel attracted to someone unless you respect them first.

What earns you respect?

Money

Looks

Status

Not to say that personality doesn't count for anything, but every person worth being in this world has at least one of the above qualities.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingCow View Post
    I actually kind of agree with Aames here. Like, have you ever felt attracted to a poor, unattractive woman that works a McDonalds? If you married them, would it be an equal relationship? It's extremely difficult to feel attracted to someone unless you respect them first.

What earns you respect?

Money

Looks

Status

Not to say that personality doesn't count for anything, but every person worth being in this world has at least one of the above qualities.
    Nobody's saying that you shouldn't try to make the best of yourself. Of course those things count.

What I don't like is the attitude that all women are shallow, materialistic hoes who regard any man who isn't rich, tall, dark and handsome as being beneath their contempt, so what's the point in even trying, we're better off posting misogyny all over the internet and wallowing in self pity. Because it's not true, for one thing.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingCow View Post

What earns you respect?

Money

Looks

Status

I think of myself as pretty superficial but my respect for others does not relate to any of those things
    Do I appreciate them in a potential partner? Sure (more looks than money or status, lol). But respect is different, that depends 100% on character

Many wealthy, popular, good looking people I have no respect for.

I totally agree with you both. If someone has the wrong personality traits, I won't be attracted to them. But, relationships are all about equality. If someone isn't pulling their weight in a relationship, said relationship isn't going to last long.
    I find it very unlikely that a wealthy, beautiful, woman will marry an unattractive, poor man. He simply has nothing to offer her.

This isn't a negative post. I'm trying to remind everyone to get an education, work hard, dress well, work out, and generally improve themselves so that they have more to offer to women, to the world, and to themselves.