+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

StayThick - have you been in touch with Devon and/or Dr. Hsu about starting another round of treatment at the 8 week mark? They claim some participants are starting to see results (now close to 10 weeks, though), and I'm curious if they're going to have people use another batch of IGF-1 or just wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemo View Post
    StayThick - have you been in touch with Devon and/or Dr. Hsu about starting another round of treatment at the 8 week mark? They claim some participants are starting to see results (now close to 10 weeks, though), and I'm curious if they're going to have people use another batch of IGF-1 or just wait.
    Claims without photos are empty in these here parts.

No photographic evidence no cigar.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemo View Post
    Hemo, outside of my updates, I have not spoken to Dr. Hsu or Devon on the possibility of doing another round of treatments. I personally can't tell of any progress through Devon's photos of the participants, but I'm sure he knows/sees more than I can at this point.

I can only confirm my own progress which is really nothing at this point unfortunately. However, I did start this treatment a couple weeks after most of the trial participants so maybe things can change in the coming weeks here.

I'll try to post my photos tonight and reach out to Devon. I'm curious if he is going to be doing another round of treatments for everyone, as I would be interested in doing this for the benefit of this forum and for the hope of some positive results.

Hey staythick didnt you promise some new pics? You voulonteerd for the trial and now you dont give us any updates...

Quote Originally Posted by Shooter24 View Post
    Hey staythick didnt you promise some new pics? You voulonteerd for the trial and now you dont give us any updates...
    I gave up on Follicept awhile ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Shooter24 View Post
    Yes, I'll do my best to get them up tomorrow. I have updated this thread. I just see zero point in updating this everyday with literally nothing to report.

I have experienced zero cosmetically pleasing results from this. I don't believe I have experienced ANY results mind you. No update is just me saying nothing has changed.

So I'll say it again. Nothing has changed. I plan on reaching out to Devon soon to see if I could utilize another batch. I'm not a high Norwood like the other participants so I think additional vials could be useful in determining if this could do anything with additional treatments.

I don't think the 4 week trial was long enough in my opinion to expect any obvious results, although I understand why Dr. Hsu went this route to start. It's trial and error for them and I'm glad they allowed me in and others to test this early.

I'll do my best again to post updated pics tomorrow. I haven't cut my hair on top in several weeks so it's longer than the photos I have posted to date.

Quote Originally Posted by StayThick View Post
    Yes, I'll do my best to get them up tomorrow. I have updated this thread. I just see zero point in updating this everyday with literally nothing to report.

I have experienced zero cosmetically pleasing results from this. I don't believe I have experienced ANY results mind you. No update is just me saying nothing has changed.

So I'll say it again. Nothing has changed. I plan on reaching out to Devon soon to see if I could utilize another batch. I'm not a high Norwood like the other participants so I think additional vials could be useful in determining if this could do anything with additional treatments.

I don't think the 4 week trial was long enough in my opinion to expect any obvious results, although I understand why Dr. Hsu went this route to start. It's trial and error for them and I'm glad they allowed me in and others to test this early.

I'll do my best again to post updated pics tomorrow. I haven't cut my hair on top in several weeks so it's longer than the photos I have posted to date.
    Thanks

Photo Update:

Hey guys. I know it's been several weeks since my last update photo wise, but here is where I am currently. I will start by disclosing that my hair is definitely longer in length compared to any of my previous posts. I have not cut my hair on top that is since my last round of photo's I posted on this thread. You can see I still have obvious thinning in my crown area and temple areas both sides even with the longer hair length.

The crown thinning area is more noticable when wet as I mentioned, in certain lighting (very important) and how it is brushed. I tried to brush my hair exactly how I did in all my photos. Capturing the same angle is indeed difficult, but lighting has remain exactly the same. HAIR IS DRY IN THE PHOTO'S BELOW.

I do not believe with only 4 weeks worth of treatment, Follicept's gel made an impact on my hair. The hairline is still thinning and is only getting worse and will continue to get worse with no treatments. I plan to reach out to Devon very soon and inquire about additional doses based on where I stand currently and see if he believes it worth another month of trialing (assuming him and Dr. Hsu relay the offer). I understand a few initial participants are continuing with the gel, however, I am not at the moment just to be clear.

Please let me know if you guys would like additional photos or specific angles. I have time tonight to post more, but wanted to get the below out to you all now.

Let me know your thoughts. Chat soon guys.

First photo is most recent of my left temple area. Angle is not identical, but hopefully it will suffice. Still thinning in the area.

First photo is the most recent of right temple area. Angle is not identical and hair shorter in the second pic. Still thinning in this area as well.

First photo is the most recent of my crown area. Second photo is from my last photo update.

Hey staythick, awesome hair cut brother, nice and clean. Looks good.

hey staythick! Any news? devons hair seems to be improving...no updates from you