+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Minoxidil liquid works very well on the vertex, and some times on the entire scalp. For me personally, it always works very well in thickening my hair when I use it. I'm back on it now, I got off it a while ago because I moved and left my bottles in my old apartment. Now i'm back on it and i'm tracking everything. My vertex is pretty much bald, at least visibly, although there's some hair there. I'm only on minoxidil. I'm going to try Lipogain, anyone know how god that is? I've only tried Rogain and Kirkland's. Kirkland's itches a lot.

That I remember, minoxidil caused face bloating for me, and dark circles, I look tired on minoxidil. I have never read of it causing sexual dysfunction, and never experienced that myself.

heyy patiently waiting how long did it take for you to see results? And did you notice shedding right away and if so how long did it last for? I want to start on rogaine liquid or foam but I always read people preferring the liquid, is the alcohol that makes it better absorbed? Have you ever used foam?

I forgot exactly, but it takes some months, I would say 4-6 months of continuous use, sometimes even faster, like it's actually possible to see after a couple of months. I have used foam and did not like the lack of visible results. Liquid however, did give me visible results. As far as how the liquid penetrates the skin better, I guess it's because of the vehicle? I have never really gotten deep into the science of results but I can tell you for sure, in my case, liquid>foam. I want to stick to just minoxidil for 6 months to see what it does for me. But I may give in and buy 2 years worth of finasteride.

IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon WHTC Clinic's Avatar

It may well be the vehicle that makes the difference.
    Click here for a free hair loss recommendation from Dr. Patrick Mwamba

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC clinic.

Consultations with Dr. Patrick Mwamba
    London, UK - Available (Sat.)
    Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Sat.)
    Bologna, Italy - Available (Sat.)
    Brussels, Belgium - Available (Mon. - Sun.)

Follow us: Facebook - Youtube - Pinterest

Email
    customer.care@mywhtc.com
    Telephone
    +32 479-75-3281 (Belgium)
    +44-203-318-6228 (UK)
    les meilleures solutions chirurgicales pour la perte de cheveux

Quote Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
    Minoxidil liquid works very well on the vertex, and some times on the entire scalp. For me personally, it always works very well in thickening my hair when I use it. I'm back on it now, I got off it a while ago because I moved and left my bottles in my old apartment. Now i'm back on it and i'm tracking everything. My vertex is pretty much bald, at least visibly, although there's some hair there. I'm only on minoxidil. I'm going to try Lipogain, anyone know how god that is? I've only tried Rogain and Kirkland's. Kirkland's itches a lot.

That I remember, minoxidil caused face bloating for me, and dark circles, I look tired on minoxidil. I have never read of it causing sexual dysfunction, and never experienced that myself.
    Lipogaine is by far the best minoxidil I have ever tried, I used to buy the Kirkland brand garbage, I then switched to rogaine foam, it was easy to apply but also garbage, the lipogaine has literally stopped my shedding, I used run my fingers through my hair with rogaine foam and hair would be on my hands, the same thing doesn't happen with lipogaine I highly recommend it.

Quote Originally Posted by HTsoon View Post
    Lipogaine is by far the best minoxidil I have ever tried, I used to buy the Kirkland brand garbage, I then switched to rogaine foam, it was easy to apply but also garbage, the lipogaine has literally stopped my shedding, I used run my fingers through my hair with rogaine foam and hair would be on my hands, the same thing doesn't happen with lipogaine I highly recommend it.
    Thanks, I will try that out.

Do you believe the azelaic acid factored in greatly?