+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Hey guys,

After 9 months of Finasteride, I had 0 side effects.

Funny part though is that I was unable to have sex with a girl BEFORE taking finasteride... If that would have happened during it, I would probably be blaming it today. Another funny story is that I met a new GF that I tried to take seriously for a few months, and had troubles having a proper erection the 2/3 first times!! I started blaming finasteride, and then I thought "hey, maybe it's because you're freaking out cause she's the first one you don't just want to have a one-night stand with"... And it appeared it was that, seeing how it went afterwards.

So my conclusion is : if you have any erection troubles, stop blaming a medicine, and start blaming your attitude!

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

Hi Intheatlas ,,GREAT comment !!
    Hello everyone Yes Ill be posting before and after photos upcoming.
    Ill have my wife take the pics to make sure that the photo comparisons are similar to each other.

Also, the pics will be with and without a hair concealer so that you may see what makes me feel comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by Artista View Post
    Hi Intheatlas ,,GREAT comment !!
    Hello everyone Yes Ill be posting before and after photos upcoming.
    Ill have my wife take the pics to make sure that the photo comparisons are similar to each other.

Also, the pics will be with and without a hair concealer so that you may see what makes me feel comfortable.
    Hey Artista, good to hear from you. Hope everything including hair regrowth is going excellent.

Hi NotCool'
    Thank you ,good to see your postings too! Ive been quite satisfied with how my hair has progressing.
    Finasteride is making a decent change ,,NOT a full head of hair but I do have a somewhat better 'framing' of the face.
    Now others may or may not agree with me but so what..lol.
    I can use a hair concealer (like Caboki or Toppik) and feel comfortable enough to go out WITHOUT a hat or a bandanna.
    How are you doing with the Finasteride NotCool' ? I hope you are doing OK too.

Hi NotCool'
    Thank you ,good to see your postings too! Ive been quite satisfied with how my hair has progressing.
    Finasteride is making a decent change ,,NOT a full head of hair but I do have a somewhat better 'framing' of the face.
    Now others may or may not agree with me but so what..lol.
    I can use a hair concealer (like Caboki or Toppik) and feel comfortable enough to go out WITHOUT a hat or a bandanna.
    How are you doing with the Finasteride NotCool' ? I hope you are doing OK too.
    Improvement is improvement. I am in the same boat. I don't have a full head of hair, but I have more than when I started so I really can't complain. I 100% agree with your concealer or hat comment, not to mention if/when you get a transplant your coverage will look even better.. I am still doing good on finasteride, no sides to speak of and still getting some regrowth.

can't wait to see those pics Artista

Thats good to know NotCool' ..I may have asked this before but
    what updates are there on and about 'topical Finasteride' ?
    Also, our friend 'Joe from Staten' has been keeping an eye on the latest news concerning Allergan's bimatoprost trials.
    He has said that we should be hearing something soon on its latest phase testings.
    Have you been watching for that as well?

I'm not much of a cutting edge/future treatments guy. Sure I am interested and hopeful of new treatments, but I am more interested in what I can use now and what's it going to cost. I have heard around the forums of a couple of guys using topical fin, but I won't consider it a real treatment until it is readily available for everybody to use.

Hello Notcool' (actually COOL)
    and hello everyone else!

As I had mentioned to Notcool' earlier today
    , I have decided to post a couple of photos showing my ongoing results
    using 'Dr. Reddys' generic Finasteride at 1mg per day.
    I started it in August of 2013 and have not stopped AND I have NOT experienced ANY bad side effects from it!!

Now these pictures that I am showing are from my work (security) ID badges.
    Every year us employees must renew our ID badges.
    Of course they are NOT high quality pics due to being taken from badges but it DOES show a DIFFERENCE in my scalps overall change thus-far.

When the 2013 work badge photo was taken , I was into using Finasteride at approx 3 months.
    When the 2014 work badge photo was taken, I was into using Finasteride at approx 14 months.

When the 2013 pic was taken the City employee taking the photos had compared the 2013 pic to my earlier 2012 ID badge photo.
    He said " It looks like you have more hair on the new badge (compared to last year's) am I right?"
    I responded,,'I guess so' LOL. (that was from my posting on 10-23-2013-check it out)

Looking at my 2014 ID badge image you can see an even better IMPROVEMENT since 2013.
    Now keep in mind, both times i did use a bit of DermMatch and Toppik or Caboki to improve the look of my hair.
    The point is that if i wasn't using Finasteride all these months then using those topical products would have been a BIG waste of time for me.

Cant wait to read all your responses..Thank you.

the Oct. 2013 pic
    [IMG][/IMG]

the Oct. 2014 pic
    [IMG][/IMG]

Hello Notcool' (actually COOL)
    and hello everyone else!

As I had mentioned to Notcool' earlier today
    , I have decided to post a couple of photos showing my ongoing results
    using 'Dr. Reddys' generic Finasteride at 1mg per day.
    I started it in August of 2013 and have not stopped AND I have NOT experienced ANY bad side effects from it!!

Now these pictures that I am showing are from my work (security) ID badges.
    Every year us employees must renew our ID badges.
    Of course they are NOT high quality pics due to being taken from badges but it DOES show a DIFFERENCE in my scalps overall change thus-far.

When the 2013 work badge photo was taken , I was into using Finasteride at approx 3 months.
    When the 2014 work badge photo was taken, I was into using Finasteride at approx 14 months.

When the 2013 pic was taken the City employee taking the photos had compared the 2013 pic to my earlier 2012 ID badge photo.
    He said " It looks like you have more hair on the new badge (compared to last year's) am I right?"
    I responded,,'I guess so' LOL. (that was from my posting on 10-23-2013-check it out)

Looking at my 2014 ID badge image you can see an even better IMPROVEMENT since 2013.
    Now keep in mind, both times i did use a bit of DermMatch and Toppik or Caboki to improve the look of my hair.
    The point is that if i wasn't using Finasteride all these months then using those topical products would have been a BIG waste of time for me.

Cant wait to read all your responses..Thank you.

the Oct. 2013 pic
    [IMG][/IMG]

the Oct. 2014 pic
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Very impressive my friend!!