Doing the Math - Page 3 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Doing the Math

This is a prime example of when a hair transplant is over. This patient has fine hair and he had multiple strips in the past. The goal was to give him more hair without compromising his donor area. We accomplished this by pushing his cross-sectional trichometry (CST) or (hair check numbers up in the front, top, and crown (locations 9, 14, 24). Because he had prior strips, his numbers are way low in the donor area in the 30s. Strips kill hair due to traction alopecia. He is also low because he has fine hair. The beauty of FUE is we are able to move hair from isolated thicker areas without compromising the donor area.

Hair Check is a measure of both density and diameter. This is the single most important test any physician can do to assess results in the recipient area and the donor area. Nevertheless, few physicians perform this test due to time and cost.

What we can tell is that the front, top, and crown all have the same value. We can’t add more hair to the recipient area without compromising the donor area at this point. The transplant is over unless the patient desires to treat his thinning with beard hair. We don’t have his pre-surgery and pre-loss numbers because the test is not that old. His first procedure was in the mid-1990s. However, due to his fine hair, he probably started in his low 60s. The average is 70. The most ideal hair transplant candidates start with CST numbers of 90 or better. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

I am a teacher at edu project, the work is rather nervous. As a result, he turned gray early and subsequently bald. I did a hair transplant in Turkey, I am very satisfied.

Java is one of the most popular programming languages in the world, with 9 million active programmers, according to GitHub. It’s constantly used for client-server web applications and for any other purposes. As it’s an object-oriented language, it was created to give developers the ability to launch applications on any platform with no additional efforts made for compilation thanks to Java Virtual Machine. This tool translates Java bytecode into the platform’s machine language, and thus, you can launch apps regardless of the capabilities of the current operational environment. Source: programminggeeks

Default essay writing

Writing an essay is quite a difficult task. Although you can write the essay yourself, this article may lack the professional look that only these companies can give it. Therefore, I would encourage you to choose writing support for this paper as they will be able to help you compose a composition in a professional manner that will be appreciated and accepted by all schools and universities. This site is at top of my list of useful sources for students https://papers-writings.net/book-review-services/

Quote Originally Posted by ninagorman View Post
    Writing an essay is quite a difficult task. Although you can write the essay yourself, this article may lack the professional look that only these companies can give it. Therefore, I would encourage you to choose writing support for this paper as they will be able to help you compose a composition in a professional manner that will be appreciated and accepted by all schools and universities. This site is at top of my list of useful sources for students https://papers-writings.net/book-review-services/
    Hi. As you wrote, math can really come in handy in almost all cases of life. When you go shopping, calculating how much you will spend on a particular product is math. When you pay for utilities and calculate how much you have to pay in total, that's math, too. As for me, math should be taught from childhood let's say through math tutors in las vegas. Without a minimum knowledge of this science will be quite difficult for you in life. So if you have a child or nephew, then enroll him in math courses now, so that in the future it will be easier to cope with various tasks of life.