+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Bocaj View Post
    Is there an ingredients list?
    Yes, but you can learn nothing from it. They have a "stem cell trigerring element" thing and who knows what is is that?
    I also check it on the website of FDA of China. According to that, it's not drug but cosmetic. It's allowed to produce but "FDA does not test its effectiveness".

Quote Originally Posted by tydalian View Post
    Yes, but you can learn nothing from it. They have a "stem cell trigerring element" thing and who knows what is is that?
    I also check it on the website of FDA of China. According to that, it's not drug but cosmetic. It's allowed to produce but "FDA does not test its effectiveness".
    Well obviously. FDA applies to US market, not the Chinese. Even if it did go through FDA crap, we would have known about it for years if not decades thanks to the FDA's ridiculous required timelines for testing.

What do you guys say, is there even a liiiiiiitle slight chance that this may actually work?

I am very pessimistic of course, but I have no idea what to believe?

The usual crap already started

Conveniently, some new users registered, are unusually optimistic about the treatment, and have been chosen to trial the product instead of veteran members, all while getting upset and fighting the skeptics, using the same logical fallacies, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by bigentries View Post
    The usual crap already started

Conveniently, some new users registered, are unusually optimistic about the treatment, and have been chosen to trial the product instead of veteran members, all while getting upset and fighting the skeptics, using the same logical fallacies, etc.
    Bingo.

I think Winston should check their IP addresses and lookout for legitimacy of these guys. This is like PiloxII all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Bingo.

I think Winston should check their IP addresses and lookout for legitimacy of these guys. This is like PiloxII all over again.
    I agree that's how it looks on this forum but on another forum a reputable member by the name of Summersnow is trailing his own made version with citric acid, distilled water, and chlorine dioxide I believe. He's also giving out free samples to those from Europe. That's how it's different from pilox, the results can be had with a very little wait time. Again not saying I believe the claims, just that it doesn't hurt to give it a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Bingo.

oh man. did it already turn out that pilox is an official scam? i thought it was supposed to come out this year and would give at least minimal results and let maintain existing hair. isn't this the case?
    so, yoram (if that's what his name was) is official a scam artist? and the whole haidresser's book story was fake?
    somewhere i read, that yoram came to a private forum to share some info and details, but i never found such a forum when googling. does it even exist? are they still discussing pilox over there?

Quote Originally Posted by joachim View Post
    oh man. did it already turn out that pilox is an official scam? i thought it was supposed to come out this year and would give at least minimal results and let maintain existing hair. isn't this the case?
    so, yoram (if that's what his name was) is official a scam artist? and the whole haidresser's book story was fake?
    somewhere i read, that yoram came to a private forum to share some info and details, but i never found such a forum when googling. does it even exist? are they still discussing pilox over there?
    I only briefly looked at the last couple of pages at another forum with 'results' from PiloxII and the before and after pictures look basically the same many months apart. There wasn't anything to write home about, so I've dismissed it.

Is anyone else getting tired of these frauds taking us for a ride? Nigam? Yoram and now this Chlorine Dioxide guy? It's like they're only contributing to the acceptable humiliation of bald men rather than actually giving a damn about our well being.

The guy behind it has put his email up on hlh forums for people to trial it for free by the looks of things?

Quote Originally Posted by JDW View Post
    The guy behind it has put his email up on hlh forums for people to trial it for free by the looks of things?
    I've send him a mail to get a sample. Am not a veteran poster like some others, but I ain't here since yesterday.

Well, don't think he already send samples, but if he does, than this might not be scam. Gotta stay skeptical though.