KSL Glasgow clinic - Page 2 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Hi, Can anyone tell me anything about the surgeons who carry out the work? can't seem to find any info on them, thanks

They have been using cowboys due to them not being registered! i didn't even know my surgeons name, met him on he day and all he did was give me anesthetic and make cuts in my head for the implants to go in to.

Don't use this mob!

Just seen this post and I totally agree with that. Don’t go to KSL!!! I went and you are right they are total cowboys and they shafted me, ruined my hair and caused me a nightmare. Seriously don’t go to these guys. I didn’t do enough research and thought because I could pay it up on a plan that would be okay. It’s a rip off and they charged me £7000 quid for 1200 grafts. Only got 360 and only about 100 actually grew. My hair looks worse than I did before I got it done. I’m going to post my own warning about this KSL lot so others don’t end up like me and waste money and ruin their hair.

Default KSL Cowboys

Rob 1982,

Are you claiming money back from them? I had numerous issues with them, they even had the receptionist place the hairs in my head and then binned the extra ones they took out! I have been seen by a real surgeon since, and they could hardly any of the "nearly 2000" hair grafts they apparently gave me.

I have been told there are a lot more people in the same position as we are and would be keen to try get a hold of everyone (could be very difficult) to take further action against them.

Hi,

I tried claiming money back, but they seem to hide behind three different companies. KSL Hair Ltd, KSL Cardiff Ltd and the latest KSL Hair Clinic Ltd. If you look them up on companies house, none of them appear to make any money. Dodgy, very dodgy.

I do know other guys that have had a similar experience, but don't want to go public. I'll keep working on them and I'll also post on other forums.

Hi,

I had a look on companies house and know what you mean...funny that considering he drives a Ferrari!

Is there a particular reason why they don't want to do anything about it. I have spoken to a lawyer on the matter and the case would be even stronger if we can get a few more people to tell there story.

Also, this would be one the media may be interested in.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy Hair Clinic View Post
    Hi,

I had a look on companies house and know what you mean...funny that considering he drives a Ferrari!

Is there a particular reason why they don't want to do anything about it. I have spoken to a lawyer on the matter and the case would be even stronger if we can get a few more people to tell there story.

Also, this would be one the media may be interested in.
    How did you get on with your lawyer? I've had a similarly terrible experience. I'd be interested in strengthening your case. Can I also ask who was the "real surgeon" you've been to see since? I need to go for a consultation.

Hi ShooterMcGavin,

Thanks for the reply to the posts, my lawyer thinks i have a strong case but what i need to do is get a report done by an independent surgeon i.e. not a competitor. I would advise you to do the same if you are thinking about taking action. The surgeon that looked at my hair was from Glasgow Clinic (Wish i had gone with them in first place) . I initially wanted them to do the report but i know that KSL lawyer will only ask for an independent surgeon to do a report so it will save time and cost of an other report.

I have to wait until September to get this report done as that will be the full 18 months since the transplant. Then if the report indicates what i have already been told, then my lawyer will push ahead with trying to take it to court.

let me know if you are still interested in also putting your case forward as the more people we can get the greater chance we have of succeeding. We can discuss how we will go about it, i.e. use my lawyer or a different one etc. I have a feeling they are going to be expecting this as their name appears to be tarnished more and more. However, due to them being a limited company, it could be difficult getting compensation off them, especially if they are moving money about.

The footballers LG and AS-- that they use for promotion ,were actually done in Istanbul Turkey , I know as had mine done in exactly the same place---at half the price including flights and 4*hotel - and believe the actual owner was done there as well ,?

They are trying to copy what is done out there , but without the proper qualifications and knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy Hair Clinic View Post
    Ksl cowboys! Do not use!
    KSL Hair Destruction Clinic! they have ruined my hair by their bad practice. My hair can no longer be repaired due to the damage they have caused and I would like to make sure other people don't make the same mistake.

After speaking with an actual proper hair surgeon, they have advised me of the above. THEY ARE LIARS AND TELL YOU WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR! Do not fall for it. Using footballers with substandard hair transplants as their marketing tools!

Wonder how many people have met their surgeon before getting a transplant with these criminals! I have so many stories to tell on my experience which should put you off. Their customer service haha....their what?! They do not care! I have wondered if their staff are brain washed or in on it!
    Cowboy the footballers they use were not even done by them , they were done in Istanbul , where the owner was done as well --for half the price you were charged including flights and hotels...