+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 47 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast
    Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

Dr. Wesley,
    that was a great update for all of the forum members to read!
    I had said a few times here on the forum that, even though you said to me and my wife that you might be restarting your Phase Testing in June (and I would be brought into it later in July),
    it was not a confirmed statement as yet.
    I did say here that it was possible that you may have to begin it later than June.
    To everyone here, 'Patience IS a Virtue' for all of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Artista View Post
    Dr. Wesley,
    that was a great update for all of the forum members to read!
    I had said a few times here on the forum that, even though you said to me and my wife that you might be restarting your Phase Testing in June (and I would be brought into it later in July),
    it was not a confirmed statement as yet.
    I did say here that it was possible that you may have to begin it later than June.
    To everyone here, 'Patience IS a Virtue' for all of us.
    yowza

Doctor Representative

Wow - 2017 is basically tomorrow unless you're 21. LOL.
    A lot of us older guys are simply going to be 'born too early' to take advantage of this new concept once it becomes a suitable alternative to present procedures.

I was just rereading the research report that's been discussed on here many times, the same one Dr. Wesley posted, titled "Hair Regeneration from Transected Follicles in Duplicative Surgery: Rate of Success and Cell Populations Involved" and I realized that the two portions of the follicle that they implanted in balding scalp had growth rates of 69% and 73% while the entire follicle had a growth rate of 79% at 12 months. That's damn near donor doubling, I bet this the study Nigam was trying to replicate using FUE which is much much harder than it would be with Pilofocus, and because Nigam is a fake doctor he couldn't achieve anything. I think, it may be harder to do every day in practice, but we could see close to 100% regeneration in surgery when this technique is perfected. Maybe it won't be in the next few years, but I fully believe it's possible based on this study as well as some of the studies this one references. I was reading something Dr. Cole's representative 35yrsafter posted about him believing we will see 90-100% regeneration in the next few years, he must be basing that off of this study as well: very impressive, very exciting potential. To be honest, I don't know how there wouldn't be regeneration, I wonder if it was accidentally seen by Dr. Wesley originally because he was cutting at various depths in the same manner that this study essentially could be splitting the follicle horizontally out of the body.

Quote Originally Posted by voxman View Post
    Wow - 2017 is basically tomorrow unless you're 21. LOL.
    A lot of us older guys are simply going to be 'born too early' to take advantage of this new concept once it becomes a suitable alternative to present procedures.
    ya 2017 isnt a bad deal.

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    I was just rereading the research report that's been discussed on here many times, the same one Dr. Wesley posted, titled "Hair Regeneration from Transected Follicles in Duplicative Surgery: Rate of Success and Cell Populations Involved" and I realized that the two portions of the follicle that they implanted in balding scalp had growth rates of 69% and 73% while the entire follicle had a growth rate of 79% at 12 months. That's damn near donor doubling, I bet this the study Nigam was trying to replicate using FUE which is much much harder than it would be with Pilofocus, and because Nigam is a fake doctor he couldn't achieve anything. I think, it may be harder to do every day in practice, but we could see close to 100% regeneration in surgery when this technique is perfected. Maybe it won't be in the next few years, but I fully believe it's possible based on this study as well as some of the studies this one references. I was reading something Dr. Cole's representative 35yrsafter posted about him believing we will see 90-100% regeneration in the next few years, he must be basing that off of this study as well: very impressive, very exciting potential. To be honest, I don't know how there wouldn't be regeneration, I wonder if it was accidentally seen by Dr. Wesley originally because he was cutting at various depths in the same manner that this study essentially could be splitting the follicle horizontally out of the body.
    ive heard a lot of studies claiming donor doubling. Acell back in 2011 and etc.

Would be great if he could but if not, lowered transection rates and elimination of significant scarring is worth every minute of attention this technique receives, in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by barfacan View Post
    Relax, it wont be until 2017-2018, if it happens at all (Lot's of things can go wrong).

Enjoy your youth while you have it.
    There's no YOUTH to be enjoyed while bald or balding.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    but what about hair diameter? nobody dares talking about that. if i remember correctly, the resulted hair diameter in both halves in these studies was always 30 to 40% smaller. 30% decrease in hair diameter means 50% less cross section, thus 50% less volume. the hair then looks much thinner, and is not really useful. if you consider 70 to 80% success rate compared to 90% normal FUE success rate, then the regenerated hairs gives even less total hair volume than FUE.
    thus, if the regenerated follicle halves don't have nearly the same original diameter, then it's practically useless. so i think, donor regeneration will always be pointless, even with pilofocus. (unless Acell can increase the DP cell population to keep the hair diameter constant)

Quote Originally Posted by joachim View Post
    but what about hair diameter? nobody dares talking about that. if i remember correctly, the resulted hair diameter in both halves in these studies was always 30 to 40% smaller. 30% decrease in hair diameter means 50% less cross section, thus 50% less volume. the hair then looks much thinner, and is not really useful. if you consider 70 to 80% success rate compared to 90% normal FUE success rate, then the regenerated hairs gives even less total hair volume than FUE.
    thus, if the regenerated follicle halves don't have nearly the same original diameter, then it's practically useless. so i think, donor regeneration will always be pointless, even with pilofocus. (unless Acell can increase the DP cell population to keep the hair diameter constant)
    Yeah some of this appears to be simply splitting a follicle and both halves survive but are essentially 50% original size. this is splitting, not duplicating.

but again i say: lower transection rates and elimination of scarring. these two factors alone will bring Wesley my money.

Quote Originally Posted by joachim View Post

No in this study it the hair caliber in each half was 96% of that of the entire follicle that was intact..so basically no notable difference