+ Reply to Thread

Default Need help making choice!

Hi! my names michael, around the ag of 19 or 20 i realized my hair was thinning! it was terryfying out of all the the problems i would have to deal with in the future i had no idea this would be one of them! any who i started taking minoxdil and propecia which worked really well! My dream in life is to be an actor/filmmaker/writer. Im not going to let something as stupid as hair ruin my dreams.
    Ive made the decision no matter what i need to do something about my hair, im not sure how i feel about taking all this pills and stuff for the rest of my life for medicore results. ive been doing alot of research on hair systems, as of right now ive found www.hairdirect.com, and www.coolpiece.com. i also just recently discovered toppik, which looks to be good to be true! any who please, if you have experience with any of these things let me know! im more then willing to invest the time in hairpeices for my future and my career. And the sad fact of life is there are not alot parts out there for balding 21 year old hispanics heres some pics of my hair in bright light and subtle shade! let me know!
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by bamac21 View Post
    Hi! my names michael, around the ag of 19 or 20 i realized my hair was thinning! it was terryfying out of all the the problems i would have to deal with in the future i had no idea this would be one of them! any who i started taking minoxdil and propecia which worked really well! My dream in life is to be an actor/filmmaker/writer. Im not going to let something as stupid as hair ruin my dreams.
    Ive made the decision no matter what i need to do something about my hair, im not sure how i feel about taking all this pills and stuff for the rest of my life for medicore results. ive been doing alot of research on hair systems, as of right now ive found www.hairdirect.com, and www.coolpiece.com. i also just recently discovered toppik, which looks to be good to be true! any who please, if you have experience with any of these things let me know! im more then willing to invest the time in hairpeices for my future and my career. And the sad fact of life is there are not alot parts out there for balding 21 year old hispanics heres some pics of my hair in bright light and subtle shade! let me know!

I would get toppik

It looks dumb but it works great. I wish I had given it a chance earlier but I dismissed it at first.

Your hair will be good for it.

Also, your hair doesn't really look that thin bra. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

u r treating hairloss the right way and at right time (u have decent hair). continue to use propecia/rogaine. i would not suggest using toppik. once u start using it, it is difficult to stop and the stuff doesnt look natural. people would know that u have painted ur scalp.

Thanks guys! Sometimes i wonder if im over reacting. The only people who have said something about it are certain family memebrs (who are generally A**holes. haha. I just get scared, thinking about my future as an actor. but to play it safe i use rogaine and propecia, i think if it were ever to get to the no cover up point, i would just use a hairsystem. i have no qualms with that. Im going to do whatever it takes to be a succesful actor. and no im not vein, i just know the realsim of the industry, even well known actors are forced to wear hairpeices. but thank you guys for your support and encouragement! so many people just mock balding or bald guys, but yet they dont know the pain and humiliation of what its like especially at a young age. I believe there are worst things in life, but everyone has there troubles. I am going to try toppik out, i just need to see what the hype is all about, if it works great. if not, well they have a money back guarentee! haha best of luck to all you bald or balding men out there! Remember no matter what enjoy life man! its too short to be bummed out by this stuff!