+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Default another way

Quote Originally Posted by sksingh91 View Post
    The reason I avoided suggesting Green Tea extract is because the extraction process isn't testable without PH paper and all that good old chemistry equipment. The formula I described was specifically a version that doesn't need any rocket science to create. It is a good PGD2 inhibitor, but I am not sure how the caffeine would react in the scalp... not sure if it would come out in the extraction process or not.

I'm not sure how many people have successfully turned around MPB with GTC
    "I would use decaf organic green tea" use that made with filtered water instead of just plain water. also use organic coconut oil. put in blender and use small basting brush to apply to scalp areas where hair is thinning or absent. I might even add a touch of crushed pepper and/or menthol. put shower cap on over it and let go for the night. Then shower in am.

Quote Originally Posted by analyst216 View Post
    "I would use decaf organic green tea" use that made with filtered water instead of just plain water. also use organic coconut oil. put in blender and use small basting brush to apply to scalp areas where hair is thinning or absent. I might even add a touch of crushed pepper and/or menthol. put shower cap on over it and let go for the night. Then shower in am.
    This isn't going to do a damn thing for hair loss. Not. A. ****ing. Thing.

Hope it works for you, I am having huge success going the natural route, diet, saw palmetto topical and vibrating brush. To many new terminal hair to count. So many say it can't be done without pharms, but I'm only 4 months in and have picture to prove it! Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by akai View Post
    This isn't going to do a damn thing for hair loss. Not. A. ****ing. Thing.
    I was just 'SUGGESTING' a change up for the guy in his recipe. If it works for him what makes you an expert? Also, leave your anger where it belongs; up your a$$!

Quote Originally Posted by GroughBack View Post
    Hope it works for you, I am having huge success going the natural route, diet, saw palmetto topical and vibrating brush. To many new terminal hair to count. So many say it can't be done without pharms, but I'm only 4 months in and have picture to prove it! Good Luck!
    I recently bought keno complex shampoo and got scared because , it has saw palmetto and topical meltionin and I started to shed a lot of hairs little ones so I stopped , on my pillow etc and I still have a lot of hair so atm I'll just stick with minoxidil laser olive oil shampoo .

Did you give enough time to get past the shed, here is what saw palmetto topical is doing for me. (Profile pic)Just 4 mos in, think its going to fill in nicely. Take SP orally too.

I want to make my own version (thanks to all for your info!). I want to use Isopropyl alcohol as a delivery vehicle. My question is how much isopropyl alcohol to use-do I use it straight or dilute it with distilled water? If so, what is the ratio? I want to make a 2oz. (60ml) batch. I plan on using Quercetin, Revesterol, Lutein,etc. Any feedback is appreciated!

How many times a day, week or month do you apply your remedy?

I want to add some supplements(Quercetin, Resveratrol) to Minoxidil but they are veggie caps. Do they dissolve in Minoxidil? If there are particles left what is the best way to strain them out? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by GroughBack View Post
    Not sure what you meant about that last comment.

First picture is from 2013. My hair was at it's all time worst. Last picture is June 2016. I have more, and it's much thicker today.

I really credit the Progesterone with all the work.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	2013_August.jpg

Size:	41.5 KB
ID:	51149   Click image for larger version

Name:	2016_June.jpg

Size:	88.1 KB
ID:	51150