+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 47 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Artista View Post
    Hello EVERYONE (finally)
    First of all, I apologize for once again being very 'silent' on our forum.
    As some of you may know, a close family member of mine went in for major surgery recently!
    She is doing fine now.
    Of course I had focused all of my attention to her, on her health & well-being .
    All is well now--thankfully!! I appreciate the well-wishes that i have received-thanks!
    Now to my updated conversation with Dr Wesley....

On October the 3rd 2014, Dr Wesley had gone back out to Utah to test a newer iteration/version of his device in which the angling of the hair beneath the skin surface is being better perfected.
    This round of 'tweaking' is meant to perfectly angle the instrument from below the surface to make sure that it matches the follicles angles and directions ,,thats one of the things that has been taking a little bit more time to finish up-By the way-its going very WELL!
    Federally speaking, there must be a 3-4 month testing procedure (with at least 2 patients) whenever there is an alteration of a sanctioned surgical device ...and then to incorporate that into the the instrumentation.

After that Dr Wesley can then move forward with restarting his major Phase Testings.
    HOPEFULLY The Phase Testings will resume/continue in early December this YEAR.
    Dr Wesley will be submitting two textbook chapters / a large manuscript to a peer-reviewed journal on Piloscopy over the next 10 days to Dr Sam Lam's "Hair Transplant 360 Textbooks"
    He is writing a chapter committed to his method and once those are completed and published, he will then be able to show a few more images of his procedures.
    ("FUE verses Pilofocus" additions)
    Another thing he talked with me about was his APPRECIATION and THANKS to all of those many people from this forum and abroad that had offered group funding but Dr Wesley and his crew already DO have a new and very good round of finance funding due to the quality of his ongoing trial work.

Once again, sorry for the delay but ,,here I am..lol.

Stay strong my friends! I feel that December will finally be the restarting of his Phase Testing!!
    And yes, I am slated to be a patient towards the middle of the Phase Testing Trials.
    This will be exciting!
    Thanks Artista, it is good news that the process is advancing.
    Do you know if this phase testing is the final phase or there will be more phases like in drugs (II, III)?

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

Hi Recidive and thanks for the response!
    Dr Wesley's process certainly IS advancing.
    Only time will tell if this next round of Phase testing will be the finale or not.
    He did send me a test photo from his recent work at Utah regarding hair follicle angling and direction..
    (Not a before and after pic)
    He is so focused on this new and innovative Pilofocus technique he has been creating!
    Thanks again Recidive!

Thanks for the update Artista and glad the surgery went well. I'd rather see Dr. Wesley taking longer and perfecting his instruments than having problems with patients, good things take time.

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

Hi Kudu!
    Your welcomed and thanks!!! (my family member is doing great)
    You certainly speak with COMMON SENSE my friend!
    Everyone, please be patient. The future will be better for all of us!!

pilofocus is my only hope to regain my youth in my youth

Quote Originally Posted by Artista View Post
    Hi Recidive and thanks for the response!
    Dr Wesley's process certainly IS advancing.
    Only time will tell if this next round of Phase testing will be the finale or not.
    He did send me a test photo from his recent work at Utah regarding hair follicle angling and direction..
    (Not a before and after pic)
    He is so focused on this new and innovative Pilofocus technique he has been creating!
    Thanks again Recidive!
    Only time will tell?! That sounds like the FDA is making it hard for approval! It was going to be released this year in the last interview and article he gave! What is happening?

Artista can we can an update? Also, is Dr. Wesley planning on doing another phase after this next one you are participating in?

I would love to get pilofocus done in my crown, regeneration or not, so I'd like to have some kind of idea of when this is going to be out or if I'm going to just get normal FUE again.

Default When the hell is Wesley staring his "trial"?

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    Artista can we can an update? Also, is Dr. Wesley planning on doing another phase after this next one you are participating in?

I would love to get pilofocus done in my crown, regeneration or not, so I'd like to have some kind of idea of when this is going to be out or if I'm going to just get normal FUE again.
    Artista, Could you please tell us if there have been another "unexpected delay" in that trial that was due about 8 months ago? Last time you told it was starting in December the latest

Quote Originally Posted by Wnt View Post
    Artista, Could you please tell us if there have been another "unexpected delay" in that trial that was due about 8 months ago? Last time you told it was starting in December the latest
    Let me answer that for him:

Yes, Dr. Wesley is working real hard and is doing great work, he's such a great guy, bla bla bla.... but something for some reason is such and such and he plans on doing another trial in mid 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Let me answer that for him:

Yes, Dr. Wesley is working real hard and is doing great work, he's such a great guy, bla bla bla.... but something for some reason is such and such and he plans on doing another trial in mid 2015.

lol - I was starting to miss you Hell