+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

ironman, if you don't mind can you post some actual pics of your scalp, please. would like to know how those 2 HSTs look like. and you also had a strip procedure before? how many grafts was it back then?

Quote Originally Posted by joachim View Post
    ironman, if you don't mind can you post some actual pics of your scalp, please. would like to know how those 2 HSTs look like. and you also had a strip procedure before? how many grafts was it back then?
    Ironman has 3 strip scars: http://s1.directupload.net/images/131222/45e54p7d.jpg

BUt as you can see he has an above dense donor region, especially the part above the extraction zone is REALLY dense, so I think HASCI is correct that he can have about 6000 more hairs before his donor is depleted. He could just go to a FUE surgeon to have it done (6000 hairs is 6000/2.5 = 2400 FUE grafts, so 1 x 2400 FUE treatment is going to yield the same thing at a fraction of the costs and he can have immediate results instead of having to wait 3 years. And he could have a nicer result cause HASCI's esthetic result is really poor compared to some of the top FUE surgeons. But Ironman rather goes to his friends at HASCI to pay top money for mediocre results Just cause he's too proud to listen to that voice in the back of his head and look at the data in front of him: https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...ht=#post164424 and admit that he was wrong all those years ...

We will never be able to 'prove' that hasci is not multiplying, he is playing it smart and safe, limit number of sessions + limit number of grafts per session, avoid small test that can be easily analyzed.

That way you will never have patient complain about depleted donor which is the most important and most people will run out of money or will give up after session or two.

its so sad that he can get away with this in EU.
    Shows you that there are gaps in the system that can be exploited.

Quote Originally Posted by ss1980 View Post
    We will never be able to 'prove' that hasci is not multiplying, he is playing it smart and safe, limit number of sessions + limit number of grafts per session, avoid small test that can be easily analyzed.

That way you will never have patient complain about depleted donor which is the most important and most people will run out of money or will give up after session or two.

its so sad that he can get away with this in EU.
    Shows you that there are gaps in the system that can be exploited.
    We ARE able to prove it, if Gaz comes back and helps us out See my 2 posts here: https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...l=1#post177625

I think proving that hasci is right or wrong is one thing, another thing is to asses HST viability as a long term hair loss solution.

We have already at least 10 people on this forum that have done HST. Many of those have done multiple procedures, myself i am planning a number two soon. We could make a little database of users and their donor/recipient pictures to monitor.

After a few years some we might realize that there is actually regeneration when someone does a number 7 procedure and has a full head of hair. On the other hand, it could go the other way and we could realize that there is no regeneration. In that case as a group we could start taking actions to be compensated for being mislead. If there was already a law suit with 15 doctors involved in it, there would be many people interested in knowing the truth and be compensated if HST is not as advertised.

For me, HST is a good solution in my opinion regardless of the actual regeneration. However, when i took the decision to take the hair transplantation route, i assumed there is regeneration. Also, I would not accept paying so much for something that is falsely advertised.

@IM and GC

Would be great to get picture updates from you guys.

I'm doing fine thanks!

I've been trying to book another HST, but they're completely booked up in London until 2015 pretty much, how crazy is that.

Decided I'm going to take a trip to Maastricht in August for 1 day of treatment, I honestly cannot be arsed doing 2 days any more. I've asked Deborah for 1400 and she said that's fine.

Not logged in to my email Arashi for a while, so I haven't yet read your email.

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    I'm doing fine thanks!

I've been trying to book another HST, but they're completely booked up in London until 2015 pretty much, how crazy is that.

Decided I'm going to take a trip to Maastricht in August for 1 day of treatment, I honestly cannot be arsed doing 2 days any more. I've asked Deborah for 1400 and she said that's fine.

Not logged in to my email Arashi for a while, so I haven't yet read your email.
    Hey Gaz !! Good to see you're back !! Do you think you can shoot some photo's to do an analysis ?

Hi Arashi, well my hair is a bit longer than what it was, I'm not sure what use they would be in all honesty? I don't really want to grade it back down to a 1.

Hey we just wanna see how it looks! Even long is better than nothing!

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    Hi Arashi, well my hair is a bit longer than what it was, I'm not sure what use they would be in all honesty? I don't really want to grade it back down to a 1.
    Without buzzing it down we can't do an analysis indeed. Well I understand you, I probably wouldnt want to buzz it down myself. It would be nice to finally have 100% proof HASCI's HST is a scam, cause people are still visiting their clinics and HASCI still tells them 85% of their hair will grow back. But then again, if people still go to HASCI, they didnt do their due diligence anyway.