Hybrid View

jholcollege11

Quote Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
    I think you're a little paranoid my man. I was not referring to you as being a shill. Obviously there are some real people trying to get information about this bullshit treatment on these threads. My point was the they are guided by shills who pretend to be real posters.

I am not bitter and honestly have a very happy and fulfilling life. If you want to get your head tattooed, go right ahead, but in the end you will regret it and maybe you’ll think to your self, “is should have listened to that asshole Delphi when I had the chance”. Good luck with your head tattoo!
    And I think this is the kind of thing that Stylus187 is referring to when he says we need to communicate respectfully

Quote Originally Posted by jholcollege11 View Post
    And I think this is the kind of thing that Stylus187 is referring to when he says we need to communicate respectfully
    Just trying to help my man. My motives are pure. If you want to get your head tattooed then you have the right and my blessing. Best of luck to you.

Delphi, apart from all your doom and gloom on this 'bullshit treatment' treatment as you call it and how if we get our heads tattooed then we will all end up regretting it in the end. I'd be interested to see what you have based that on? Or is just something that you 'think'? As there is a BIG difference between your opinion and actual fact.

Like I said, this is a procedure that I have been looking into and strongly considering, however if you have any real experience or personally know of anyone who has had a head tattoo gone wrong, then please share that with us.

Then again if this is all your 'opinion' or what you think 'may' happen then I don't see what relevance it is to this thread, as it's not helping anyone. Or is your motive that we should all forget about this 'bullshit treatment' and get a hair transplant or stick a wig to our heads instead?