+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 61 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast

I sincerely believe in the future mpb will be a case of you can hold it off for a long long while but not prevent it when the time comes, ( a full reversal cure is minimum 25 years imo) here's hoping we can hold onto what we have until those better days if they do come

Quote Originally Posted by joel203 View Post
    I sincerely believe in the future mpb will be a case of you can hold it off for a long long while but not prevent it when the time comes, ( a full reversal cure is minimum 25 years imo) here's hoping we can hold onto what we have until those better days if they do come
    I'm not as optimistic as most and don't think we'll see anything that can reverse two Norword classifications for at least seven to ten years or so (but maybe something that can grow one Norwood classification within ten years - which would still change a lot of lives), but to say it will take 25 years before a paradigm-changing protocol comes along is absolutely absurd. The velocity of technology says that's simply not going to be the case. Within 25 years we will have autonomous vehicles (cars, personal aircraft, etc.), true AI, effective treatments for cancer, cloned organs, and eve possibly life-extension treatments - but not an effective protocol for hair loss?

no absolutely not.... mediocrity is the worst of all. i agree with some other people who think fin and minox are the worst thngs happened to hair loss industry. i see where u all coming from. but we simply dont wanna live our lifes by looking over our shoulders.
    i still dont undeerstand why people cuould give a timeline. it is toxic.. it can be tomorrow or 200years later

Interesting thought - don't know if it means anything, but since Allergan sold all of its generics business to Teva, that includes generic finasteride.

Quote Originally Posted by It's2014ComeOnAlready View Post
    Interesting thought - don't know if it means anything, but since Allergan sold all of its generics business to Teva, that includes generic finasteride.
    Can you fill me in as to why that would mean something? Honest question

Tomorrow is realeased some info about bimatoprost, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Pelopeleon View Post
    Tomorrow is realeased some info about bimatoprost, right?
    Yes. Something like 8:45 AM they release q2 report. But one member on this thread remarked that they might not release any information, and will instead wait until january when they have to divulge by law. If they dont release any information, then Im not to sure how confident I am about BIM. However, people have heard good things and maybe they are actually going to release something.

I hope they do mention it but I wouldn't be surprised if the recent purchase of their generics drugs department takes up most of it. I mean it was a massive deal!

Quote Originally Posted by JayM View Post
    I hope they do mention it but I wouldn't be surprised if the recent purchase of their generics drugs department takes up most of it. I mean it was a massive deal!
    They'll most likely talk about the Kythera acquisition, the selling of its generics, and hopefully something about bimatoprost.

Poster "Biqqiesmalls" is a shareholder, and he spoke with investor relations back in May. They refused to tell him anything initially, but was promised that they'd look into it for him. He got a call 2 days later, and was told that results were not released yet, even to shareholders, the reason they haven't released results yet was because of the "complexity of bimatoprost," and that they'd release results "in a few months."

I trust the word of that representative because she looked into it for him, and called him back. So, I doubt she would lie.

I thought the selling of all its generics, including finasteride, was interesting because of their interest in commercializing set and bim. Probably of no consequence, but whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by It's2014ComeOnAlready View Post
    They'll most likely talk about the Kythera acquisition, the selling of its generics, and hopefully something about bimatoprost.

Poster "Biqqiesmalls" is a shareholder, and he spoke with investor relations back in May. They refused to tell him anything initially, but was promised that they'd look into it for him. He got a call 2 days later, and was told that results were not released yet, even to shareholders, the reason they haven't released results yet was because of the "complexity of bimatoprost," and that they'd release results "in a few months."

I trust the word of that representative because she looked into it for him, and called him back. So, I doubt she would lie.

I thought the selling of all its generics, including finasteride, was interesting because of their interest in commercializing set and bim. Probably of no consequence, but whatever.
    I had to call them back; the woman's explanation was ambiguous. Can't wait to check the report when I head into work