Dr Geza Sikos - Page 3 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Dr Geza Sikos

Paddy,

I reached out to a few I know (as not in contact with everyone I've ever met, believe it or not ) and no reply off some and others have kindly replied but wish to remain private which i respect. Whats odd in that. .

Speculate all you like and despite your clear insinuation - that's your prerogative and clear frustration. Ive nothing to hide and try do my best to help where I can - but im not the pipe piper.

I fully endorse Dr Sikos 100% and think he is a great surgeon and wouldn't put my name to him if I didn't wholeheartedly believe in him based on what I know. He is also an IAHRS member and he is a great caring, gifted surgeon.

If you feel need to vent your frustration at me and Dr Sikos then so be it. We tried out best, maybe best you move on - I wish you all the best.

Regards
    Spex
    https://spexhair.com
    Last edited by Spex; 05-18-2019 at 02:29 AM.
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Wow. I'm not "venting". And whatever would make you say that I'm venting towards Dr Sikos?!

I'm in no doubt that he's clearly going to be a v good, and v experienced surgeon. The thing is, I'm not even frustrated. I'm literally at the start of my research and the logical next port of call is to seek out those who have been in my position and can document their journey and whether they're happy.

I'm insinuating nothing. I've stated twice that I hoped what I said wasn't taken the wrong way (as that is not how it was intended). And that I appreciate all that you do. Of course I appreciate you reaching out to your contacts, and that many may want to remain anonymous. But it is, on the face of it, "odd", that it is remarkably difficult to turn anyone up, that the Dr has a reasonably limited online presence, number of reviews and mentions on fora, for someone of his standing and experience. And I had erroneously hoped that the guy who has in his tagline that he is a representative and associate of his might be able to help me with that.

Some thoughts on why this could be and a reply that all those whom you contacted wanted to remain private and that this is not uncommon (I don't know whether it is or not - I'm new at this game), would have sufficed, rather than becoming defensive and telling me to move on and consider someone else because I'm clearly so incredibly frustrated. We're all just trying to find our way in this minefield mate.

Apologises if I misinterpreted some of your comments.

All the best
    Spex
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by paddyh View Post
    Wow. I'm not "venting". And whatever would make you say that I'm venting towards Dr Sikos?!

I'm in no doubt that he's clearly going to be a v good, and v experienced surgeon. The thing is, I'm not even frustrated. I'm literally at the start of my research and the logical next port of call is to seek out those who have been in my position and can document their journey and whether they're happy.

I'm insinuating nothing. I've stated twice that I hoped what I said wasn't taken the wrong way (as that is not how it was intended). And that I appreciate all that you do. Of course I appreciate you reaching out to your contacts, and that many may want to remain anonymous. But it is, on the face of it, "odd", that it is remarkably difficult to turn anyone up, that the Dr has a reasonably limited online presence, number of reviews and mentions on fora, for someone of his standing and experience. And I had erroneously hoped that the guy who has in his tagline that he is a representative and associate of his might be able to help me with that.

Some thoughts on why this could be and a reply that all those whom you contacted wanted to remain private and that this is not uncommon (I don't know whether it is or not - I'm new at this game), would have sufficed, rather than becoming defensive and telling me to move on and consider someone else because I'm clearly so incredibly frustrated. We're all just trying to find our way in this minefield mate.
    Since this is the beginning of your research, I'll let you know that you'll be finding this with most clinics you might be considering. Patients love to read about the experiences of others, few like to contribute in kind. There is no reason to think this is odd as it is simply human nature. Perhaps if you wind up having a procedure with Dr. Sikos you can be a part of the solution rather than the problem and share your experience openly and freely as Spex has with his own surgical experience, as have a few others.
    Joe Tillman
    The original Hair Transplant Mentor

Interested to know which doctors I recommend?
    See the full list at HairTransplantMentor.com/hair-transplant-doctors

Hi sorry to have just noticed this post in my emails so late. I ended up going with another clinic. but i didnt see anything bad about this dr I imagine he would be good I just couldnt find enough reviews from him.
    I get what some of the people are posting on here are saying though. you want to see some of the reviews from real patients who have had a procedure done with someone . because there are so many of these fake posts from clinics with perfect/unrealistic results. so you s are right to be cautious about who you go with

btw I do not at all think this is what joe and spex do. I reckon if they put their name to a dr then they honestly think the dr is a good choice.

joe and spex have both been helpful with my serching for a dr so thank you.

and joe makes a good point because i did nothing but look for independent reviews on forums when i was looking for the place to go and now ive had my hair transplant just over two weeks ago i havent even looked on a forum and probaly wasnt ever going to get round to posting a review. so ill post my review of the clinic i went to and the results in some months time after reading this.

Quote Originally Posted by Makemehairy View Post
    Hi Paddy.
    I considered Sikos. I went through the video interview process and was close to going with them. The nurse I spoke to at the clinic was very informative and honest. I found the dr himself to be a little bit disinterested - he only spoke with me for two minutes over Skype. Must say, I was ready to book a date at the end of the conversation though. Only thing that stopped me is the fact that they wouldn’t allow me to book a date more than three months in advance. This seemed strange. Ultimately, I went with Basinga-Cole in Athens, when i will see in August. Probably not the most helpful post, but thought I’d share nonetheless.
    Hello, how did it go with the basinga-cole ? Are you satisfied with the results, now that it's almost an year into the post surgery ? Thank you for your feedback. Looking to choose a doc

IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon Geza Sikos, MD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Makemehairy View Post
    Hi Paddy.
    I considered Sikos. I went through the video interview process and was close to going with them. The nurse I spoke to at the clinic was very informative and honest. I found the dr himself to be a little bit disinterested - he only spoke with me for two minutes over Skype. Must say, I was ready to book a date at the end of the conversation though. Only thing that stopped me is the fact that they wouldn’t allow me to book a date more than three months in advance. This seemed strange. Ultimately, I went with Basinga-Cole in Athens, when i will see in August. Probably not the most helpful post, but thought I’d share nonetheless.

Dear Sir,
    Maybe there was some misunderstanding about booking the surgery date. We do not say that someone can book a surgery date only within 3 months, but usually we offer dates which we can keep safely. Too far schedule is unsafe, that's why we do not plan too far away. Also unfortunately it can happen as well that a time period you would request is already booked. In the last couple of months our scheduling got even more difficult because of the covid pandemic.
    Geza Sikos, MD
    Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
    View my IAHRS Profile

Hey Calum

How did it turn out for you? Where did you go to?

Cheers