+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Histogen works!!!...Unless all their photos, journals and whatever else was all lies and propaganda.

No short term health problems either (up to 1 year).

All they need to do is jump through the FDA's hoops and figure and the optimum amount and they should be there.

Quote Originally Posted by jpm View Post
    Histogen works!!!...Unless all their photos, journals and whatever else was all lies and propaganda.

No short term health problems either (up to 1 year).

All they need to do is jump through the FDA's hoops and figure and the optimum amount and they should be there.
    I hope they get a move on, I contacted this girl on Facebook I like last night, I have had no reply. Oh bollocks, now I look like a right tit. She ain't interested. Fat ugly chicks from now on....until a cure arrives.

Quote Originally Posted by sausage View Post
    I hope they get a move on, I contacted this girl on Facebook I like last night, I have had no reply. Oh bollocks, now I look like a right tit. She ain't interested. Fat ugly chicks from now on....until a cure arrives.
    Haha, don't put it down to hairloss, whenever I go out with my mates, there is one guy who get the most luck with girls, fit ones too. This guy is 26 and nw 3.5 and buzzed right down.

Crucially, he knows how to chat to girls and oozes confidence.

He's not amazing looking either haha

Quote Originally Posted by jpm View Post
    Haha, don't put it down to hairloss, whenever I go out with my mates, there is one guy who get the most luck with girls, fit ones too. This guy is 26 and nw 3.5 and buzzed right down.

Crucially, he knows how to chat to girls and oozes confidence.

He's not amazing looking either haha
    Well I worked with this girl years ago and have not seen her since, so she may have found it a bit strange that I was contacting her. I would have come across as a nice normal guy with a good education when I worked with her, I don't see any reason to dislike me in that sense. But anyway, who knows, I assume it has to be my hair.

If I had hair I'd have loads of sexy pics of me on my facebook page, with my toned ass body on show and she would find it hard to say no to me but instead I have one pic of me and my bald fecking head. Life sucks.

If I had hair I would have asked her out when I knew her.

I think once I get a permanent job and move out my parents house I will just get myself sorted and ask girls out as often as I can until hopefully I find someone that is interested. There has got to be at least one average looking girl out there who would have me. Come to papa!

Default Just approach it the pick up artist way

10,000 approchas 3 percent lays lol and try be a bad boy not a nice guy sausage

Well I worked with this girl years ago and have not seen her since, so she may have found it a bit strange that I was contacting her. I would have come across as a nice normal guy with a good education when I worked with her, I don't see any reason to dislike me in that sense. But anyway, who knows, I assume it has to be my hair.

If I had hair I'd have loads of sexy pics of me on my facebook page, with my toned ass body on show and she would find it hard to say no to me but instead I have one pic of me and my bald fecking head. Life sucks.

I think once I get a permanent job and move out my parents house I will just get myself sorted and ask girls out as often as I can until hopefully I find someone that is interested. There has got to be at least one average looking girl out there who would have me. Come to papa!
    I don't mean to digress too much from the thread topic. But honestly I think most girls don't care as much as guys think.

Granted, some will care. But I think we are more obsessed by it than them. besides women have more things to feel insecure about than men. Men in comparison to women don't give a crap about their appearance lol.

Besides I would rather be with someone who loves me for me than someone who loves me because I have hair. That may sound corny and people might disagree and think lust over love and sex over long term.

Obviously I'm not saying a hideously ugly girl is ok if she is nice......

I'm just rambling now lol

Honestly, I don't mean to div

Quote Originally Posted by WillhasWill View Post
    For all those who are not subscribed to the Replicel updates, here is a new interview with David Hall:

Nothing new but will be of interest to many.

It sounds like Replicel have paid ViralNetwork Inc to ask David questions they provided. They may have even scripted every word.

Replicel are pushing so hard at this point, why don't they focus on th
    eir trials? Are they really that separate for funding? Surely they can get a big investor and forget the small stocks?
    I watched it and it looks like David Hall just went through a 10 round fight. Kind of worn and beat. Not sure if it's from the poor results or from counting all those new hair follicles.

Quote Originally Posted by Horseshoe View Post
    I watched it and it looks like David Hall just went through a 10 round fight. Kind of worn and beat. Not sure if it's from the poor results or from counting all those new hair follicles.
    This is his personality. He seems down to earth and humble.

If it makes you feel better, my ex stopped contacting me, after the initial response.

Saussage.

Dont mention that you live with your parents.

ACTUALLY, just only talk about the good shit about yourself. And go out to events where you are meeting people.