Dr Klein promox patients! Read if you need help. - Page 107 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 121 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1210

Jazz

You claim you know a bunch of people including family members that use this product successfully. You said for months you would post pics of your family and friends success yet we are still waiting to see one pic of anyone having success with these lotions besides just you.

I just don't get it...

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMPB View Post
    Jazz

You claim you know a bunch of people including family members that use this product successfully. You said for months you would post pics of your family and friends success yet we are still waiting to see one pic of anyone having success with these lotions besides just you.

I just don't get it...
    Hey I regards to my success I just carried on maintening my hair since Dr Klein passed away. The further success I had was vellus forehead hairs from derma rolling plus this lotion. Unfortunately like others my cousin has failed to send me further pictures, I can not force people to send pictures.

I am not here to sell you anything and neither was this thread created to for that purpose. I created this thread to help people to an alternative when Dr Klein passed away. Yes I have had success I am an Nowrwood one and have been for the past 4+ years since using the products, 2 years on Dr Klein lotions and now Susan's-Murray Avenue lotion.

I can take pictures of my hair if that helps, in regards to the rest I can not help you out, as people are very selfish these days in wanting to help others, sorry.

My point is I haven't seen anyone else claim success (backed up with evidence) from this compounded lotion except you. Even on other forums I have encountered a handful of people that claim these lotions did nothing for them and they dropped them.

There is actually more photographic proof of people getting results from belgravia 12.5% minox.

My main point is these products are extremely expensive. If a young college age student is getting persuaded by your posts and buys this lotion they have a lot on the line to lose financially compared to investing in the standard big 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Hey how is the progesterone lotion bottles, does it leave your hair greasy or dry quick? I might add them on my next order.
    On the vertex the Progesterone is helping.

On the temples, not as much. There is some terminal hairs, but it's not enough
    density to lower my Norwood level.

Currently my hair isn't greasy. It's really only .25%. I'm going to try to get my .5%
    up to 1% (it took me a long time to get them to give me higher dosages).

My point is I haven't seen anyone else claim success (backed up with evidence) from this compounded lotion except you. Even on other forums I have encountered a handful of people that claim these lotions did nothing for them and they dropped them.

There is actually more photographic proof of people getting results from belgravia 12.5% minox.

My main point is these products are extremely expensive. If a young college age student is getting persuaded by your posts and buys this lotion they have a lot on the line to lose financially compared to investing in the standard big 3.
    That's a shame as the people who I spoke to using it still carry on having results I.E. Tariq one guy on here you can message.

I totally understand your point, as I mentioned Dr Klein was in business for years and had so many clients still to this date so obviously staying in business all these years it must have an effect on clients. The same goes with the BIG3 I have seen tons of people who have success, than vanish once they achieve results. I can not help you much, I have used the Belgravia clinic and trust me they are a complete RIP off regarding students, try purchasing a years 12.5% than let me know how your wallet feels .

As mentioned I did not create this thread to pull in new clients or help promote a business. The thread was created to HELP existing DR KLEIN patients like myself for an alternative when DR KLEIN passed away, as his clinic stopped selling the lotions leaving so many existing clients in the ditch.

Quote Originally Posted by k9gatton View Post
    On the vertex the Progesterone is helping.

On the temples, not as much. There is some terminal hairs, but it's not enough
    density to lower my Norwood level.

Currently my hair isn't greasy. It's really only .25%. I'm going to try to get my .5%
    up to 1% (it took me a long time to get them to give me higher dosages).

Thanks for the input I just bought 4 bottles to use twice a week. I have found after my intense gym sessions my scalp does itch, after applying this tends to ease the itch down after Revita shampoo in the morning.

the only ppl who have had success with susans lotion from murray ave are kgatton, and jazz, and their hairloss is not that bad. we all wish we had the set of hair they did. so i dont even think its a realistic claim.

I have not heard or seen anyone else with success. i myself used everything from the 12.5% all the way up to 30% from susan for over a year with no results, so i stopped wasting my money on it. when i emailed her(Susan the companys owner) to ask what can i do since ive tried all the products she sells, she never got back to me. now what does a woman with a full head of hair know about hairloss. i dont care if shes a pharmacist, shes not MD or PHD. She simply saw the opportunity that opened up when Dr Klein passed away to sell high strenght minox, and imo exploits hair loss sufferers like ourselves who think that a higher strength minoxidil is what he need to start responding to min again.

So for future forum members considering buying her products, know that it is really just a bust. only 2 ppl have seen results from it even though scores of ppl have used it including myself. higher strenght minox doesnt work and will lead to health side effects, some internal that are not seeing on the outside.

and all the additives to her formula, the progesterone, the AA, the retin A dont do jack shit either. just because theres a study saying it helped with hairloss on mice or some human hair follicles in a petri dish in a study in 2002 doesnt mean it works on a real human in real life. and dont even get me started on the topical fin she puts in the formula. topical fin doesnt do shit for the scalp.

STOP wasting money on Murray avenue products.

the only ppl who have had success with susans lotion from murray ave are kgatton, and jazz, and their hairloss is not that bad. we all wish we had the set of hair they did. so i dont even think its a realistic claim.

I have not heard or seen anyone else with success. i myself used everything from the 12.5% all the way up to 30% from susan for over a year with no results, so i stopped wasting my money on it. when i emailed her(Susan the companys owner) to ask what can i do since ive tried all the products she sells, she never got back to me. now what does a woman with a full head of hair know about hairloss. i dont care if shes a pharmacist, shes not MD or PHD. She simply saw the opportunity that opened up when Dr Klein passed away to sell high strenght minox, and imo exploits hair loss sufferers like ourselves who think that a higher strength minoxidil is what he need to start responding to min again.

So for future forum members considering buying her products, know that it is really just a bust. only 2 ppl have seen results from it even though scores of ppl have used it including myself. higher strenght minox doesnt work and will lead to health side effects, some internal that are not seeing on the outside.

and all the additives to her formula, the progesterone, the AA, the retin A dont do jack shit either. just because theres a study saying it helped with hairloss on mice or some human hair follicles in a petri dish in a study in 2002 doesnt mean it works on a real human in real life. and dont even get me started on the topical fin she puts in the formula. topical fin doesnt do shit for the scalp.

Quote Originally Posted by cardib View Post

Hey I'm sorry to hear you did not have success, the same goes with the BIG 3 guys. To also clarify a few things you had issues with finesteride right? Killed your libido?

Correct me if I'm wrong?

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...gra?highlight=

No product will work unless you halt Hairloss, you can slap a million things on your head, but I'm sorry to say if you haven't halt your Hairloss with a DHT blocker like finesteride or DUT your wasting your money.

As mentioned before I DO NOT care if you don't buy from her or if anyone else buys from her. You should stick to the BIG 3, my opinion go buy yourself some 1mg legit propecia, 5% minoxidil foam and some 2% keto shampoo.

That fails to work don't slate the forums or Merck for creating a tablet that gave you libido issues. Now on the other hand if you had asked me for advice regarding your libido issues I would have gratefully recommended few things to help you.

To add I'm from the UK, Susan is based in USA, I used to buy 12.5% minoxidil with added Azelaic acid from the Belgravia clinic that charged me double the price. Their website has tons of pictures people using finesteride and their 12.5% with success.

So just to add guys you have variable options to buy from different sources as I'm only here to help. Also to add if FINESTERIDE does not halt your Hairloss than forget all other options you will be wasting your money .

Hey guys

I haven't posted here in ages

I been on Susan's lotion for over two years now I think, and eventhough I had a hair transplant (fue 1200) to my frontal area, I experienced great improvement

The area in the Middle was sparse and the back of my head I had a clear empty circle of no hair

Now it's all black (no more hole) and thick

My 2 cents