Best fue doctor in india - please help! - Page 2 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sorry buddy. No HT surgeon in the world can restore hair on a 28 Years old NW5/NW6. I don't have to look at any website, it's simply common sense. There is no such cure. Going for surgical hair restoration in India at this stage will only scar you for life.

The only cure for your hair-loss is self confidence. Accept it and improve other aspects of your life such as your body, mind and social standing. I am sure you will meet a beautiful young girl who will put more value on such attributes. If a shallow girl rejects you on the basis of hair alone then consider yourself fortunate to have not ended up with such a person.

If you are in U.S or Europe, you don't need to come India. I live in India and I can tell you that there is nothing in India for hair transplant. Most of doctors here shows fake pic of transplant on their website. They are only making money with no ethics. I remember one of the Doctor that u mentioned said "finasteride does't work and the hair transplant is the only solution". If FDA is saying it works, then who is he to say so. I am using fin with good result.

Quote Originally Posted by ravegrover View Post
    Sorry buddy. No HT surgeon in the world can restore hair on a 28 Years old NW5/NW6. I don't have to look at any website, it's simply common sense. There is no such cure. Going for surgical hair restoration in India at this stage will only scar you for life.

The only cure for your hair-loss is self confidence. Accept it and improve other aspects of your life such as your body, mind and social standing. I am sure you will meet a beautiful young girl who will put more value on such attributes. If a shallow girl rejects you on the basis of hair alone then consider yourself fortunate to have not ended up with such a person.
    Thank u ravegrover .I will definately consider your advice.thanks a lot .

Dude i am also in same phase , no one can feel our condition , i am also going depression every day , and also affect me on my job and regular life

My marriage also remaning and for that my family forcing me to go and see girl vut i know what is happen after that so i firest go for transplant and then think about marriage

Next month i am going for Hair transplant with dr bhatti who is very good in hair transplant surgen as compared to others , i am following him from more than 1 year and each result i am saw

I think you try with dr bhatti they can change your life , for nw 6 , 4500 graftes gives good resultes , who said accpet baldness

And one last suggestion , no one girl want her husband is bald , not her mistake but it is real

And friends also ignor due to your baldness it is real

So dont accept baldness and go for hair transplant

I think out of four dr bhatti is good , you can search his result on youtube which are very good and alsi on his website

All the best for future life

Have you seen Dr Suneet Soni's (Delhi) patient pics? He's regarded as one of the top HT surgeons in India

Quote Originally Posted by Rohitbhalla View Post
    Thanks ravegrover for your reply.yes u r right I am 28 .I am in norwood 6 stage.I am unmarried I just wanted to get HT done before marriage.is there no good doc for HT in India?did u see his results on website ( http://www.olmeccosmeticsurgery.com )i know it is difficult to conclude just by looking at the website but in case if it had given u some idea.or should I consider H& W after few years .
    Dude if you're norwood 6 you don't have a lot of hope unless you're prepared to pay over $20k potentially.

Hi,

Definitely consult with Dr Bhatti. He will give you an honest and accurate appraisal on your requirements.

Regards
    Spex
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by Spex View Post
    Hi,

Definitely consult with Dr Bhatti. He will give you an honest and accurate appraisal on your requirements.

Regards
    Spex

I agree with Spex. I know Dr. Bhatti and I think he's a solid option to consider if you're in India or going to India. I mean, he's an IAHRS accepted member and of course he's got some great work out there in the interwebs.
    Joe Tillman
    The original Hair Transplant Mentor

Interested to know which doctors I recommend?
    See the full list at HairTransplantMentor.com/hair-transplant-doctors

Hello sir...
    I'm in a similar situation like yours...
    Did you get transplant by the way?
    How is experience now?
    Please suggest me...
    I want to get HT asap

I haven't had a hair transplant with dr Bhatti but his results look really good. I spoke to him over email and he defiantly seems genuine and honest with his answers. I was asking him if i would need a second hair transplant for the back of my head after my first one and he said to me he wouldn't touch my crown at the moment because its full of diffused hair >50% residual density and it runs a high risk of shock loss if he starts transplanting there too early.
    So pretty much he sounds realistic and honest when you speak to him.