Im 33 (M) and possibly balding, shedding, or just growing back slow? (photos) - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread

Default Im 33 (M) and possibly balding, shedding, or just growing back slow? (photos)

Hello, On 3/3, I cut all of my hair off bald. I had a full head of hair. By the beginning of April, certain sections of my head were growing back slow and uneven (especially on the right side of my head). A friend told me that I was shedding and thinning. So in April I got a real low even all over (near bald cut) . In May the same areas were slowly growing. I did some research and asked and many concluded that I dealing with Telogen effluvium and my hair is in shock from the cut and it is going to take a couple of months for the hair to grow back normally. So on May 7 I cut my hair off bald again and I made a black African soap shampoo with Vitamin e, argan, jojoba, Peppermint, tea tree and rosemary oil and bought purador hair therapy conditioner. Since that day I shampoo my hair every morning and use the conditioner 2 days a week. Ive attached 3 pictures of my progress. 5/7 and 5/21 (collage) and top view of 5/21. On the 5/21 i colored the sections that are growing slowly/thinning in white and colored my hair line in red. My hairline isnt receding and the hair that is not falling out. (NOTE: when I cut my hair on 3/3, it took over a month to get my hair to look like it is looking on 5/21(2 weeks) so my idk if the black soap shampoo / purador is working as far as fast growth). One of the pics is the pic of the top of my head. I do not see any issues. I know its only been 2 weeks but Im kind of panicking. Could it be Telogen effluvium? Any advice on how to proceed? I would be very thankful.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	downloadfile.jpg

Size:	82.6 KB
ID:	52249   Click image for larger version

Name:	downloadfile-1.jpg

Size:	84.0 KB
ID:	52250   Click image for larger version

Name:	downloadfile-2.jpg

Size:	77.8 KB
ID:	52251  

No such thing as SHOCK from a haircut... unless it's to your psyche.

It looks like your hair is thinning. Slightly receding at temples and crown. Shampoo does NOT make your hair grow faster.

Quote Originally Posted by sesilya View Post
    Yes, I agree with you. But I must give information to you about hair care. We have to use herbal shampoo. There is also herbal shampoo working baldness and regrowth. We must use it together with natural oil. I can give an example in organic oils. Olive oil, cocunut oil, ArganRain Pure Argan Oil. I recommend to use one of them.
    Thanks.

Thanks. I cut my hair all off one or twice every year My head using grow slower in these similar areas, I had a light stroke as a teenage and my right side of my head has always been wonky as far as hair growth. Like I stated earlier, before I cut, I had a full head of hair with no parts of thinning. The temples has always been thinner since I was a child. When I run my hand through my hair I do not feel any baldness, it just feels like peachfuzz and when I brush my hair, no small hairs fall out same with when I wake up in the morning and look in the mirror. If it indeed what u say, what would u suggest the next steps to take? Like I said this has only been 2 weeks, but I would like to jump on it before it gets worst and while I still have hair. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by sesilya View Post
    Yes, I agree with you. But I must give information to you about hair care. We have to use herbal shampoo. There is also herbal shampoo working baldness and regrowth. We must use it together with natural oil. I can give an example in organic oils. Olive oil, cocunut oil, ArganRain Pure Argan Oil. I recommend to use one of them.
    Prove that it works!!!! I bet you can't!