+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default I saw this ripped Norwood 7 at the gym with 2 hot chicks melting over him.

So, I went to Gold's last night for a cardio/resistance training, and when I go to hit the weights, there was this massive Norwood 7 man....He fully shaved on his scalp and beard...This guys arms were Freaking HUGE and fully defined...his chest and abs were pro bodybuilding proportions...he just calmly and cooly went about his business...fully ripped mind you...

The entire time, two of the hottest 10s were just in love with him...They followed him every he was, and they tried to get his attention in between sets, they were asking for his advice on exercises and they started touching and feeling his biceps...He was just soo cool about it all....And let me tell you these women were smoking HOT and they were just all over him, smiling, complimenting him, touching him, and just Super Hot for him....

I am so happy for him

If his head was shaved I'm sure he looked good bald and probably didn't affect him and oozes confidence

Inactive

I don't understand the point of posts like this. You can cite Statham, Diesel, and the shredded guy at your gym all you want; balding is a severe detriment to your appearance. Can you minimize this by having good facial features and a good physique? Certainly, but that can never erase baldness.

Which golds gym? Need to get down there

If the guy had hair, it would be 4 instead of 2 chicks.

I would argue that being attracted to physically attractive people is actually worse than being attracted to someone because of money. Financial disagreements (i.e., not enough money) cause almost 2/3 of divorces.

Quote Originally Posted by Aames View Post
    I don't understand the point of posts like this. You can cite Statham, Diesel, and the shredded guy at your gym all you want; balding is a severe detriment to your appearance. Can you minimize this by having good facial features and a good physique? Certainly, but that can never erase baldness.
    But a well shaped skull can look as good as hair. You must have seen that many people with poor hair, such as afros or grey hair shave their heads to look better or younger.

agree
    Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    So what? Those women just have a bodybuilder fetish. It's no different than race traitors. Do you really want to be reduced to an object? A bald muscle ball who only appeals to a handful of gym sloots? **** that.

This example is just as bad as the old and tired "I'll just get rich". These aren't the kind of women you want in your life.

Being attracted to attractive people = normal, healthy
    Being attracted to someone for a particular characteristic (fetishising) = sick, twisted, recipe for divorce

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    But a well shaped skull can look as good as hair. You must have seen that many people with poor hair, such as afros or grey hair shave their heads to look better or younger.
    you will never look good with a bald head psycho

What's the big deal? Haven't you seen a girl who had a less than attractive face but a really fit body?