+ Reply to Thread

Default Question about graft density with HST

We see it advertised on Gho's website that he can do 35 g/cm2 and up to 50 g/cm2 on a 2nd pass. I am just curious if anyone has ever discussed with him why I denser result can't be achieved (either through a single or multiple passes). As we've seen, some of the best traditional HT Doctors such as Rahal and Hasson & Wong have done as dense as 70 g/cm2 so I am just curious if there is something specific about HST that limits the density, is it the skill level of Gho and his team just not being good enough to go denser, or is Gho able but simply being conservative.

Is there any information, either online or anecdotal from those patients who have had procedures and talked with Gho and his team? Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Gandolf; 01-27-2013 at 11:04 AM. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf View Post
    As we've seen, some of the best traditional HT Doctors such as Rahal and Hasson & Wong have done as dense as 70 g/cm2 so I am just curious if there is something specific about HST that limits the density, is it the skill level of Gho and his team just not being good enough to go denser, or is Gho able but simply being conservative.
    It's the skill level. They don't even know the difference between '70' and '50'.

That's the reason why you should chose Rahal or Hasson & Wrong. They know the difference and how great it works - for you.

Ah, new topic started in the Gho forum and it takes 534623 a whopping 11 minutes to come in and make a retarded, inflammatory post. Seems to be the status quo here.

Anyways, if anyone else here has information about this topic please let me know, it's a very important topic to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf View Post
    Ah, new topic started in the Gho forum and it takes 534623 a whopping 11 minutes to come in and make a retarded, inflammatory post. Seems to be the status quo here.

Anyways, if anyone else here has information about this topic please let me know, it's a very important topic to me.
    Ignore him

I have often wondered the same as you mate. Wesley Sneijder's is about the most dense you will see and that needs concealer. Perhaps Gho is being conservative or perhaps his skill isn't up to that level.

For some reason though they do not publish photos of past results

Gho has mentioned in his interviews he can do 60 per cm2. I also think with the advances of HSI, he will be able to improve on this figure.