+ Reply to Thread

Default Beard transplant

I'm in my 20s and have been thinning for a few years now. I tried a weaker version of fin and got bad side effects which sucks. Sides went away but i've heard people getting similar sides off minox so i dont think i want to risk that. I'm looking to get a SMP done found a clinic which get really natural results. Only thing is i got a weak chin, no getting around that and i cant grow beard hair in my chin area very well.

I could really do with a beard transplant but man its gotta be natural or i dont want to risk it. The SMP guys im going with i know are the best. But theres bugger all information or consistent reviews out there for a clinic or clinician. There also really isnt many good beard results to view online. I also hear even good surgeons get mixed results.

My hair is super thick at the back but my beard hair is less so, so i really dont know how it could look natural? I'd only need to get my chin area done to be honest and buffing up the mustashe.
    Any advice? Would be willing to fly to turkey/europe. I have a fair bit of neck hair they could use but i read somewhere that it isnt permenant.

https://imgur.com/a/K7QIaNf

Hey, I've also beard related query as I'm searching for beard comb. I've grown up my beard quite well and the previous comb wasn't for grown beard. As per my brother, this is the best beard comb but I wanna explore more options. Can someone please suggest?

Thank you!

Hey, I'm sorry if my question is irrelevant. I got a best beard comb, thanks to the guy who helped me in my inbox. Now, I'm in search of best beard scissor. I've checked a lot of beard scissors on Amazon but didn't finalized yet. Do anyone of you tried any scissor recently?

Hey everyone,

I'm on the lookout for the ultimate beard oil to level up my grooming game. Can anyone here lend a hand and suggest some top-notch options or point me toward reliable sources where I can find thorough reviews of the best beard oils on the market?

I've been exploring various brands and ingredients, but there's just so much out there! I'm particularly interested in products that promote healthy growth, nourish the skin, and keep my beard looking and feeling its best. Although, I'm checking jerusalempost and it has provided best beard oils review but still I need suggestions from you guys. Thanks!