+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 100 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 ... LastLast

Thread: Sm04554

Quote Originally Posted by BottleCap View Post
    If we find out it works, if they tell us it works after trials Do you think this will become available on the black market like RU AND CB?
    I don't think so, as they protect their molecule details

But even if it would be possible, it will be like playing with death! the molecule manipulate the Wnt/β-catenin Signaling Pathway . And this Wnt pathway is directly responsible of cancer when is activity is too high ( that's why their other molecule in trial is a one that inhibit this Wnt/β-catenin Signaling Pathway)

It is saying in different studies, that researchers have the tools for a safely delivery for skin regeneration, without cancer risks, but I wouldn't play with that kind of stuff on black market (if it becomes possible), really risky

Quote Originally Posted by lacazette View Post
    I don't think so, as they protect their molecule details

But even if it would be possible, it will be like playing with death! the molecule manipulate the Wnt/β-catenin Signaling Pathway . And this Wnt pathway is directly responsible of cancer when is activity is too high ( that's why their other molecule in trial is a one that inhibit this Wnt/β-catenin Signaling Pathway)

It is saying in different studies, that researchers have the tools for a safely delivery for skin regeneration, without cancer risks, but I wouldn't play with that kind of stuff on black market (if it becomes possible), really risky

It seems to me that the patent would include the details of the delivery system. Has anyone found the patent?

Also, is there any chance that this could become available sooner somewhere in Asia or anywhere?

Yeah its silly to play with the WNT pathway. You have to wait for them figure it all out so a few years wait.

Quote Originally Posted by BottleCap View Post
    If we find out it works, if they tell us it works after trials Do you think this will become available on the black market like RU AND CB?

I'm with you. I think we should try to figure out a way to make that happen. I think we need to find the patent. I think the patent would include the delivery vehicle.

Quote Originally Posted by burtandernie View Post
    Yeah its silly to play with the WNT pathway. You have to wait for them figure it all out so a few years wait.
    No it's not insane to play with the Wnt pathway. In fact, they are doing so right now and the USA Federal Government (FDA) is allowing them to do so. We should get the patent and figure out exactly how they are doing this and follow their instructions.

So this article is clearly speaking on the negatives of the 21st century cures act, but the only real thing i got from it was the bill removes phase 3 as a requirement from the approval process! If it passes and sm04554 is successful we very well may see it on shelves by late 2016.

https://www.collective-evolution.com...eard-about-it/

Modulating hair follicle size with Wnt10b-DKK1 pair during hair regeneration
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4383245/

"Here, we show that in response to prolonged ectopic Wnt10b-mediated β-catenin activation, regenerating anagen hair follicles grow larger in size. In particular, the hair bulb, dermal papilla and hair shaft become enlarged"

"these data suggest that WNT10b may have a proliferative effect on hair matrix and DP cells and that interactive signaling between extra epithelial and mesenchymal cells may later lead to the enlarged hair follicle phenotype. Furthermore, since the hair fiber and IRS are derived from hair keratinocyte precursors (34), differentiation of the increased matrix cell progenitor pool or their progeny may lead to a thickened hair shaft."

"In the present study, we found aberrant localization of hyperproliferative hair stem cells during WNT10b induction. Therefore, WNT10b might stimulate hair stem cells to proliferate and migrate from the bulge region to replenish hair matrix cells."

"Notably, in our study, DP size correlated with hair follicle size. It was reported that epidermal activation of β-catenin results in ectopic hair formation associated with increased fibroblast proliferation"

"Therefore, it is possible that the WNT10b-induced canonical Wnt/β-catenin pathway could also directly promote proliferation and enlargement of the DP"

This is how SM04554 should work for us. Damn , that would mean even our miniaturized hair could grow better and come back to normal terminal hair (like we saw in few cases of minox/fin, but with that modulation of Wnt pathway, they directly doing what follicles don't do well for hair formation because of the DHT and other factors.
    Instead of androgen drug that just reduce a factor that lead to this affected formation process.

The more I read on wnt/b catenin, the more im convince it is the more promising thing. Even big Norwood could have an ht, cause SM will work on all follicles, so then ameliore the ones of us with poor donor area zone, and we know how it is the most important aspect for a good HT

Lacazette you find some really good stuff. Quick question as I'm not so pro with all this, where are you finding all these articles? Is it the same people doing the research?

Quote Originally Posted by JayM View Post
    Lacazette you find some really good stuff. Quick question as I'm not so pro with all this, where are you finding all these articles? Is it the same people doing the research?
    Hey jay no no it is published studies from researchers all other the world
    To find them I type key words in Google, like for an exemple "Wnt/β-catenin Signaling Pathway, hair follicle", and you choose "results from the last year". Like that, when you write 'scientific' key words, the majority of the links will lead to published studies from researchers

Aha must just be my inability to do things efficiently then. It sounds like a lot of different researchers are all going down this route. I guess it's because manipulating the wnt pathway has been proven to work on humans in other areas so it's a link from bloody rats to humans haha.